First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply │GAME│ Killing Game
Citizen
34108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
**transform into a werewolf** i'm gonna reap your head off!
Citizen
25198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

dlivinglegend wrote:

killing mongha with uhm... i cant kill her.... *stabbed dagger to myself*


y u cant kill me?..*grabs ur dagger*..dont kill urself..
Citizen
25198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

NORIEVINCENT wrote:

**transform into a werewolf** i'm gonna reap your head off!


became a vampire and bite u..

Citizen
34108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

mongha_123 wrote:


NORIEVINCENT wrote:

**transform into a werewolf** i'm gonna reap your head off!


became a vampire and bite u..


hA! i'm a half-ninja-half-wolf-and-haf angel!!
i'm gonna use my angle power!!
holy light!! turn's you to dust.......
Citizen
25198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

NORIEVINCENT wrote:


mongha_123 wrote:


NORIEVINCENT wrote:

**transform into a werewolf** i'm gonna reap your head off!


became a vampire and bite u..


hA! i'm a half-ninja-half-wolf-and-haf angel!!
i'm gonna use my angle power!!
holy light!! turn's you to dust.......


im not afraid, i have a mix blood of an angel too..it doesnt work on me..hehe..use it against u..
Citizen
34108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
so were even ly match....so look's like i'm gonna use my ninja skill's here........

HORSE.......SEAL....TIGER......MAN......DRAGON!

SUMMONING NO JUTSU! COME OUT NIGHT BANE KING OF WEREPYRE!

USE YOU DEMIGOD LIKE POWER'S TO BEAT HER!!!

NIGHTBANE: ROGER THAT BOSS!
Citizen
25198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
hide...
im gonna summon a dragon to kill ur nightbane..and burn u(not cruelly)
Citizen
34108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

mongha_123 wrote:

hide...
im gonna summon a dragon to kill ur nightbane..and burn u(not cruelly)


HA! NIGHTBANE IS TOTALLY ELEMENTAL PROOF!!
THE ONLY THING THAT COULD STOP HIM IS THIS DOGY BISCUIT'S!!(OOOP'S!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAY THAT....)

NIGHTBANE USE FATAL BITE AND REAP THE DRAGON'S HEAD'S QUICKLY!
Citizen
25198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

NORIEVINCENT wrote:


mongha_123 wrote:

hide...
im gonna summon a dragon to kill ur nightbane..and burn u(not cruelly)


HA! NIGHTBANE IS TOTALLY ELEMENTAL PROOF!!
THE ONLY THING THAT COULD STOP HIM IS THIS DOGY BISCUIT'S!!(OOOP'S!! I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAY THAT....)

NIGHTBANE USE FATAL BITE AND REAP THE DRAGON'S HEAD'S QUICKLY!


my dragon isnt afraid of ur nightbane..
i have dogy biscuit..*throws it* nightbane go fetch..lol..
now i got u cornered..
Citizen
7452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Integrated Data E...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
Hoy!! Sinisira nyo rules ng game eh >:(
Kill NORIEVINCENT with a Fart
Citizen
25198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

Paoru wrote:

Hoy!! Sinisira nyo rules ng game eh >:(
Kill NORIEVINCENT with a Fart


gomenasai..sorry poh..then i will kill u with an arrow..
Citizen
34108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
BAHO!!!

KILL YOU WITH KUNAI KNIFE!
Citizen
7452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Integrated Data E...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
Uahh !!

Kill NORIEVINCENT by staring badly
Citizen
14586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
kill him with sexy jutsu
Citizen
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
throws 20 pcs of grenade at dlivinglegend
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.