First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [Application] Earl / Noah / Akuma
Posted 6/21/08

elynchew wrote:

who do you want to become?
Mimi

why do you want to become him/her?
she is cute and i like her weapons

what special ability do you possess?
the power to kill anyone


remember to create your own special ability at "create your own special ability" forum
Ancient Family
759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08
- Who you want to become?
Lero

- Why you want to become him / her?
Because moving talking umbrellas are freaking SWEET. Also, me and him(?) both go insane about everything so yeah... lol

- What special ability do you possess?
Flying umbrella... that's special...

I guess it's pretty weird wanting to be an umbrella, huh? Haha...

Posted 7/1/08
- Who you want to become?
Mimi

- Why you want to become him / her?
Coz i like her in the anime series so i just be her lo...

- What special ability do you possess?
Having many identity of me
Posted 8/2/08
who you want to become?
-road kamelot
why you want to become him/her?
-she's my fav. noah and.. she's so cool! hehe..
what special ability do u possess?
-holds the aspect of dreams!
Posted 8/2/08

shielafacun wrote:

who you want to become?
-road kamelot
why you want to become him/her?
-she's my fav. noah and.. she's so cool! hehe..
what special ability do u possess?
-holds the aspect of dreams!


ah ok, please make an ability at ''Create Your Own Special Ability'' forum
Ancient Family
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Venlo, The Nether...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
I've been thinking...
I wanted to become a selfmade Noah calles Zendaryno :P:
Name: Zendaryno (13)
Power name: Child of Destruction:
Can change Human's into Akumadran's (my own akuma's) with my book Called Black Lotus.They all have sorts of power and they suck blood. They look like normal Humans but they have silver hair and long teeth (just like Vampire's) .I have the power to drive people insane and let them kill there friends. And the last thing, I can blow up Human organs By pointing my finger in their direction.
Weakness: Friendly things drive me insane.
Human
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
- Who you want to become?
(I dont know can u just throw me to be some random good guy? but i dont wanna be a girl cuz like im a guy...)
- Why you want to become him / her?
(i just wanna be good side)
- What special ability do you possess?
BloodyCopy



Moderator
15603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥ Cross Academy ♥
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:

- Who you want to become?
(I dont know can u just throw me to be some random good guy? but i dont wanna be a girl cuz like im a guy...)
- Why you want to become him / her?
(i just wanna be good side)
- What special ability do you possess?
BloodyCopy





Haha this is a bad side application forum.

This application is for good side: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-116193/Application-General-Exorcist.html
Human
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
owh..
gomena^^
hehe
Posted 10/16/08

zendaryno wrote:

I've been thinking...
I wanted to become a selfmade Noah calles Zendaryno :P:
Name: Zendaryno (13)
Power name: Child of Destruction:
Can change Human's into Akumadran's (my own akuma's) with my book Called Black Lotus.They all have sorts of power and they suck blood. They look like normal Humans but they have silver hair and long teeth (just like Vampire's) .I have the power to drive people insane and let them kill there friends. And the last thing, I can blow up Human organs By pointing my finger in their direction.
Weakness: Friendly things drive me insane.


accpeted
Member
1893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unkown
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
could I b tykki
Posted 10/16/08

kingshadowx wrote:

could I b tykki


yea u can
go make noah application n create ur special abilty in the respective forums
Member
797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
- Who you want to become?
Tyki Mikk

- Why you want to become him / her?
He is my favourite character and im some sort like him, sometimes feel human-tic(like to be with friends) and sometimes i wanna be alone and 'killing' people.

- What special ability do you possess?
Mind reading.
Posted 1/12/09

postpet2 wrote:

- Who you want to become?
Tyki Mikk

- Why you want to become him / her?
He is my favourite character and im some sort like him, sometimes feel human-tic(like to be with friends) and sometimes i wanna be alone and 'killing' people.

- What special ability do you possess?
Mind reading.


please make your own special ability at the respective forum
Human
2783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / gRaPhICsS isLaNdD
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
-Who you want to become?
Tyki Mikk
- Why you want to become him / her?
He's the coolest noah(it for me^^)
- What special ability do you possess?
to reject anything
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.