First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Let me show you some cool Date Lines
Moderator
22206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08 , edited 6/4/08

psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:

Wow a Squirrel! *points at squirrel* oh um never mind... sry ha ha. =.=;


Where? theres a squirrel around here? ....wait a minute this a forum theres no squrrels around unless.....


Nya? lookit there he goes!! *follows squirrel* X3
Moderator
69192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, US
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:

Wow a Squirrel! *points at squirrel* oh um never mind... sry ha ha. =.=;


Where? theres a squirrel around here? ....wait a minute this a forum theres no squrrels around unless.....


Nya? lookit there he goes!! *follows squirrel* X3


Oh I see it! *follows the squirrel "wait a minute squirrel, I need to ask you something"
Moderator
22206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Nya? *looks at squirrel than looks away at u* what'd u need? lol
Moderator
69192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, US
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

ilovechibi123 wrote:

Nya? *looks at squirrel than looks away at u* what'd u need? lol


*pants *pants "Oh, squirrel you dropped this" *hands over a bag full of nuts "you kinda dropped your nuts over there" *points at the tree*
Moderator
22206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:

Nya? *looks at squirrel than looks away at u* what'd u need? lol


*pants *pants "Oh, squirrel you dropped this" *hands over a bag full of nuts "you kinda dropped your nuts over there" *points at the tree*


Nya 4 rlz!? Thankies u!! *flicks squirrel ears* Chu!
Moderator
69192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, US
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:

Nya? *looks at squirrel than looks away at u* what'd u need? lol


*pants *pants "Oh, squirrel you dropped this" *hands over a bag full of nuts "you kinda dropped your nuts over there" *points at the tree*


Nya 4 rlz!? Thankies u!! *flicks squirrel ears* Chu!


no problem *walks slowly away* "see ya later"
Moderator
22206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:

Nya? *looks at squirrel than looks away at u* what'd u need? lol


*pants *pants "Oh, squirrel you dropped this" *hands over a bag full of nuts "you kinda dropped your nuts over there" *points at the tree*


Nya 4 rlz!? Thankies u!! *flicks squirrel ears* Chu!


no problem *walks slowly away* "see ya later"


Nyu... bi bi! TT_TT *ears droop* lol
Moderator
69192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, US
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:

Nya? *looks at squirrel than looks away at u* what'd u need? lol


*pants *pants "Oh, squirrel you dropped this" *hands over a bag full of nuts "you kinda dropped your nuts over there" *points at the tree*


Nya 4 rlz!? Thankies u!! *flicks squirrel ears* Chu!


no problem *walks slowly away* "see ya later"


Nyu... bi bi! TT_TT *ears droop* lol


lol this should stop here by the way hi and good day umm....what is your name? I am the new guy here
Moderator
22206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:

Nya? *looks at squirrel than looks away at u* what'd u need? lol


*pants *pants "Oh, squirrel you dropped this" *hands over a bag full of nuts "you kinda dropped your nuts over there" *points at the tree*


Nya 4 rlz!? Thankies u!! *flicks squirrel ears* Chu!


no problem *walks slowly away* "see ya later"


Nyu... bi bi! TT_TT *ears droop* lol


lol this should stop here by the way hi and good day umm....what is your name? I am the new guy here


Hahaha Sry i'm rly bored! & yea ur rite this is ttly off topic! hahaha I'm Misha-chanX3 & u? Welcome btw! XD
Moderator
69192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, US
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:

Nya? *looks at squirrel than looks away at u* what'd u need? lol


*pants *pants "Oh, squirrel you dropped this" *hands over a bag full of nuts "you kinda dropped your nuts over there" *points at the tree*


Nya 4 rlz!? Thankies u!! *flicks squirrel ears* Chu!


no problem *walks slowly away* "see ya later"


Nyu... bi bi! TT_TT *ears droop* lol


lol this should stop here by the way hi and good day umm....what is your name? I am the new guy here


Hahaha Sry i'm rly bored! & yea ur rite this is ttly off topic! hahaha I'm Misha-chanX3 & u? Welcome btw! XD


Hey Misha-chan, My name is Michael or you can shorten that to Mike. Before the discussion starts here, I'll speak to by guestbook. don't want to flood this place anymore as it is
Moderator
22206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:

Nya? *looks at squirrel than looks away at u* what'd u need? lol


*pants *pants "Oh, squirrel you dropped this" *hands over a bag full of nuts "you kinda dropped your nuts over there" *points at the tree*


Nya 4 rlz!? Thankies u!! *flicks squirrel ears* Chu!


no problem *walks slowly away* "see ya later"


Nyu... bi bi! TT_TT *ears droop* lol


lol this should stop here by the way hi and good day umm....what is your name? I am the new guy here


Hahaha Sry i'm rly bored! & yea ur rite this is ttly off topic! hahaha I'm Misha-chanX3 & u? Welcome btw! XD


Hey Misha-chan, My name is Michael or you can shorten that to Mike. Before the discussion starts here, I'll speak to by guestbook. don't want to flood this place anymore as it is


Nya? ok rly sry! lol XDDD
Creator
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Do your talking some where else please
Moderator
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Lol this converstion of squirrel is rly funny XD
i would like to make a comic !!
Moderator
22206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Oh um, sry sry sry! haha thank u tho! lol sry that was rly dumb of me! ( >///<; ) Gomenasai!! TT_TT
Moderator
69192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, US
Offline
Posted 6/6/08 , edited 6/6/08
For guys:
- A good rule of thumb is to talk about whatever is on your mind, not anything sexual. It gives off a cool, calm and random topic to speak of.
- Take their elicit value and will speak of more
- play the kino game
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.