WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Let me show you some cool Date Lines
28058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

HajiSM wrote:

1.Start eating anything with you're girl friend then when you're finish say:"im gonna go to the washroom" then stand still for a moment then say"umm excuse me can i borrow something from you" Then she might say no but that means she kinda dislike you,she must answer "yes What?" then after you say"you're love" you're girl friend will be very surprised dont worry then here comes you're first kiss


Sorry to say this HajiSM buts thats a really bad line
Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Lawl~ Haji got owned ~!xD (just wanted to say that) >.<
Creator
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
... lol I don't take that Offensif that was Last minute thinking
Creator
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
-#3 tip for girls:

Imma talk about what boys think about girls freaking out what to wear on dates (but some girls actually doesn't freak out, but Im talking about those who does).

What guys think about that is,just simply cute, cuz caring what to wear for the date is just toughtfull just making guys like ME glad ^^ I love those kind of girls.

Kai Kizuna will do his part 2 soon well plz quote if there's a complaint
Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 6/23/08
Lol~ its an honor to do ur part 2 xD OKAY~! so here it goes!
oh btw..Before complaning about what Haji or I wrote...Thats only our own opinion. So what Haji wrote might not be the same for me or any other guys~!

#3 tip for girls part 2~!

Well as I said before..what guys think might really be diffrent from guy to guy. Hmmm...In my case, I wouldn't really bother about what they wear, I just dont really mind on the persons outfit but I care about who the person is really in the inside. Well..caring what to wear isn;t something bad. When a guy meets a girl, I understand the first impression goes on how the girl looks like .( Wich means" the way someone looks is only an impression." ) but guys don't really mind on what girls are wearing.. just have a nice SMILE~! =D

Well i guess thats it >.< Comment if you want~! Ty!
Member
3547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
can i do the part 3??????????? plz!!!^^ jk
Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
You're on~! SmoothiePoP will continu with #3 part3 Tip for Boys" What girls think about what guys wear" ^^
Member
3547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 6/24/08
lol tnx^ ^
#3 tips for boys part 3

well, actually, girls don't really notice what boys wear ... but if he wears like this... :



KYAAAAA~~~!!!! the girl will be so touched... ♥ [ with a tie...nvm.... ]
that's so sweet! anyways, girls [ like me ], don't care about what boys are wearing... they just love "clean" boys and they will look the "inside" of the boy and not the "outside"...

IF the girl is superficial, she will look the outside and the money...

FINALLY, girls don't noticed what boys wear... [ i've already say it no? .. ] JUST CLEAN!!

do not!!!
wear flash colors
wear tight clothes
show your underwears...
wear your pants like.... gansters? low? is that the word?? <- [ well, it's my opinion ]

EXAMPLES!!




<- more for a sophisticated evening...



IT'S MY OPINION OK???
Moderator
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Thank you SmoothiePop~ ^^
Moderator
69192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, US
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
SmoothiePoP ....right...loose clothing.. I can dig that
Moderator
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

psyopslayerx wrote:

SmoothiePoP ....right...loose clothing.. I can dig that


That's wrong in so many ways... so many...
Moderator
69192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, US
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

NoahLee wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:

SmoothiePoP ....right...loose clothing.. I can dig that


That's wrong in so many ways... so many...


err....I don't know what you mean wrong well...er....I don't see anything wrong in what I said. Is it the dig it part? or the loose clothing part? I'm trying some old fashion talk for a change if it sounds weird then I won't speak like that again.
Moderator
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

psyopslayerx wrote:


NoahLee wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:

SmoothiePoP ....right...loose clothing.. I can dig that


That's wrong in so many ways... so many...


err....I don't know what you mean wrong well...er....I don't see anything wrong in what I said. Is it the dig it part? or the loose clothing part? I'm trying some old fashion talk for a change if it sounds weird then I won't speak like that again.



Well if u dont know what i mean by wrong its good u dont have a twisted mind is I do... 4 years stuck only with guys rly screws up ur head.
Member
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Montreal, Quebec,...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:

Nya? *looks at squirrel than looks away at u* what'd u need? lol


*pants *pants "Oh, squirrel you dropped this" *hands over a bag full of nuts "you kinda dropped your nuts over there" *points at the tree*


Nya 4 rlz!? Thankies u!! *flicks squirrel ears* Chu!


no problem *walks slowly away* "see ya later"


Nyu... bi bi! TT_TT *ears droop* lol


lol this should stop here by the way hi and good day umm....what is your name? I am the new guy here


Hahaha Sry i'm rly bored! & yea ur rite this is ttly off topic! hahaha I'm Misha-chanX3 & u? Welcome btw! XD


Hey Misha-chan, My name is Michael or you can shorten that to Mike. Before the discussion starts here, I'll speak to by guestbook. don't want to flood this place anymore as it is


Nya? ok rly sry! lol XDDD


What's up with all the squirrel thing
Moderator
22238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

cris_guy wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:


psyopslayerx wrote:


ilovechibi123 wrote:

Nya? *looks at squirrel than looks away at u* what'd u need? lol


*pants *pants "Oh, squirrel you dropped this" *hands over a bag full of nuts "you kinda dropped your nuts over there" *points at the tree*


Nya 4 rlz!? Thankies u!! *flicks squirrel ears* Chu!


no problem *walks slowly away* "see ya later"


Nyu... bi bi! TT_TT *ears droop* lol


lol this should stop here by the way hi and good day umm....what is your name? I am the new guy here


Hahaha Sry i'm rly bored! & yea ur rite this is ttly off topic! hahaha I'm Misha-chanX3 & u? Welcome btw! XD


Hey Misha-chan, My name is Michael or you can shorten that to Mike. Before the discussion starts here, I'll speak to by guestbook. don't want to flood this place anymore as it is


Nya? ok rly sry! lol XDDD


What's up with all the squirrel thing


Veeeery long story... -.- lol Boredom does strange things 2 ppl XDD hahaha it was fun tho X3 lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.