First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Most romantic scene in a drama
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
've been so wrapped up in the Hana Yori Dango World that I have forgotten about my Coffee Prince!

How could one forget these scenes:

1) When Han Gul suddenly hugged Eun Chan (during the part he was confused about his feelings for her) then pulled back pretending that everything is okei with him. Then the subtitle just appeared:


“He shouldn’t have held me… Because it made me want to tell him I’m a girl…”


2) When Han Gyul came back to the Shop after realizing he can't run away from his feeling any longer. He surprised her with a kiss and said my favorite line:
“I’ll say this just once, so listen to me. I like you.
Whether you’re a man, or an alien… I don’t care anymore.
I tried getting rid of my feelings, but I couldn’t… So let’s go, as far as we can go.”


73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

omg u saw the the wedding pics send em too me lol


I THINK I FOUND THE PICS THROUGH SOOMPI- "http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=158604&st=380" They hosted links to the Hana Yori Dango Final trailer, videos, pictures, etc.
They posted the wedding pic with jun matsumoto but the shot was too far away so all you can see is the famous domyouji hair. hehe


Here are some of the pictures:


The Ebisu Wedding

They look really comfortable around each other.

I especially love this one when Jun helped Mao get off the yacht. Holding hands, ne??




The movie hasn't shown yet but I am posting HYDF in advance for one of my favorite romantic scenes
645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Buffalo
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Awwwww man i can't WAIT to watch the movie HYD <3
I think the most romantic scene was at the very last episode ..
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / I live in minneso...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
hahahaha... cute! I've seen a lot of movies but I have to say the classic still has FAR the best to the bestest love scene! heck yeah nothing beats that!

the part where they're running in the rain because they didn't have an umbrella! gawd!!!!!!! I die everytime I see it! soooo SWEEET!
iaa
2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
coffee prince!
2509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

ra_chandler wrote:


omg u saw the the wedding pics send em too me lol


I THINK I FOUND THE PICS THROUGH SOOMPI- "http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=158604&st=380" They hosted links to the Hana Yori Dango Final trailer, videos, pictures, etc.
They posted the wedding pic with jun matsumoto but the shot was too far away so all you can see is the famous domyouji hair. hehe


Here are some of the pictures:


The Ebisu Wedding

They look really comfortable around each other.

I especially love this one when Jun helped Mao get off the yacht. Holding hands, ne??




The movie hasn't shown yet but I am posting HYDF in advance for one of my favorite romantic scenes


Inoue Mao looks so gorgeous! I'm so freaking excited eeeek!

I thought a pretty sweet scene was in Kurosagi when Maki played with the fireworks and Kurosagi came and the fireworks started going off and they both ran around laughing and smiling and that was the first time for Kurosagi. It was really cute

I also like the scenes between Domyouji and Makino in her new apartment complex.

Too many romantic scenes
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Meycauayan, Bulacan
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
I just remember one of my favorite scene in I really really like you.
When Bon-Ki (Lee Min Ki) is in the hospital and he fell on top of sleeping Bong-Soon (Eugene).
She woke up and instead of helping Bon-Ki to get up they just kiss ahh...
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
I love the scene in HYD2 Where Makino is talking to Domyouji over the "cell phone" for the first time again. I mean what she was saying to him was so sweet and romantic it made me smile its such a cute scene.....but then again there are many romantic moments in HYD 1&2...
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

ra_chandler wrote:


omg u saw the the wedding pics send em too me lol


I THINK I FOUND THE PICS THROUGH SOOMPI- "http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=158604&st=380" They hosted links to the Hana Yori Dango Final trailer, videos, pictures, etc.
They posted the wedding pic with jun matsumoto but the shot was too far away so all you can see is the famous domyouji hair. hehe


Here are some of the pictures:


The Ebisu Wedding

They look really comfortable around each other.

I especially love this one when Jun helped Mao get off the yacht. Holding hands, ne??




The movie hasn't shown yet but I am posting HYDF in advance for one of my favorite romantic scenes


thank u so much cant wait for the movie i cant wait to see domoji and makino get married

71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

ra_chandler wrote:

've been so wrapped up in the Hana Yori Dango World that I have forgotten about my Coffee Prince!

How could one forget these scenes:

1) When Han Gul suddenly hugged Eun Chan (during the part he was confused about his feelings for her) then pulled back pretending that everything is okei with him. Then the subtitle just appeared:


“He shouldn’t have held me… Because it made me want to tell him I’m a girl…”


2) When Han Gyul came back to the Shop after realizing he can't run away from his feeling any longer. He surprised her with a kiss and said my favorite line:
“I’ll say this just once, so listen to me. I like you.
Whether you’re a man, or an alien… I don’t care anymore.
I tried getting rid of my feelings, but I couldn’t… So let’s go, as far as we can go.”






Same here.. when i saw those part.. I feel like my heart is stop beating hehe..
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
dEvil bEzide you...
i lUv iT zOoOo mUch..
aNd alZo tHeir bEd scEne when aHmon tOld qI yue that she is very unreasonable but unresonably cute..luv it..
and also qi yue ask ahmong what if someone pursue her when ahmong is in italy and when ahMong tOld qi yue that he will loVe her in vain!gOzh..wiZh i am qi yue..bUt sad to tEll you all..that mike he is not sooOo romantic in real life he told that in one of his interviews..but itz okay..i ztill luv him..mwuah mwuah..
971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

younglady_hanna wrote:

dEvil bEzide you...
i lUv iT zOoOo mUch..
aNd alZo tHeir bEd scEne when aHmon tOld qI yue that she is very unreasonable but unresonably cute..luv it..
and also qi yue ask ahmong what if someone pursue her when ahmong is in italy and when ahMong tOld qi yue that he will loVe her in vain!gOzh..wiZh i am qi yue..bUt sad to tEll you all..that mike he is not sooOo romantic in real life he told that in one of his interviews..but itz okay..i ztill luv him..mwuah mwuah..


oh really??,..

i wish he could be..
3413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
Last episode of Densha Otoko is the most nerdiest romantic scene ever hahaha
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

regular_girl wrote:

For me it was when Makino confess to Domyoji at the airport....AWWWWW!!!


I like this scene also, especially with the sunset as background. awww. so romantic!
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lee Min Ho's dreams
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
The most romantic scene for me was when Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye were talking after JJH punched the other guy. She started to walk away and he grabbed her and hugged her. He said 'can't we just stay like this for a while?" Awww...

Also the scene in Bull Fighting where Hebe goes up the basketball ring to shoot the ball and she's hanging on when the ladder tips over, Mike says you're already in my heart....KYAAA!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.