First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Do your parents force you to watch anime?
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

Ibanez87 wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:


Ibanez87 wrote:

No, I'd be pretty scared if they did... though that might ruin anime for me


why would that ruin it for you?


It'd turn it into work... like "no mum, I don't feel like watching anime today... I'm tired"



yeah i know what you mean
Posted 3/3/08

siberian-tiger0 wrote:


arg-sama wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:


Atarimaeda wrote:

I've just witnessed a topic that's even more retarded than "Which 3 anime characters has the biggest breasts"! That is fokin unbeliveable.......


lets see you come up with a better topic you shit.


lol, troll warning.
Ninjas need to go attack


hahaha..............im pretty sure ninjas will be enough.


pretty sure that your mom would be enough
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
no they dont ...... its like saying " Hey you boy watch some anime instead of slacking off"
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

arg-sama wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:


arg-sama wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:


Atarimaeda wrote:

I've just witnessed a topic that's even more retarded than "Which 3 anime characters has the biggest breasts"! That is fokin unbeliveable.......


lets see you come up with a better topic you shit.


lol, troll warning.
Ninjas need to go attack


hahaha..............im pretty sure ninjas will be enough.


pretty sure that your mom would be enough


yeah to stop me my mom would be enough, but i would rather prefer your mom to stop me............if you know what i mean............agigidi gigidi ohhhhh
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
nope, I have a pair of "typical" parents who used all the ways they can imagine to try (force) me to stop watching/reading, but now they just know too well that all their effort become null so they save their energy.
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
i wish my parents would at least read comics in the news papers to understand my interest in anime.
Posted 3/3/08

siberian-tiger0 wrote:


arg-sama wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:


arg-sama wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:


Atarimaeda wrote:

I've just witnessed a topic that's even more retarded than "Which 3 anime characters has the biggest breasts"! That is fokin unbeliveable.......


lets see you come up with a better topic you shit.


lol, troll warning.
Ninjas need to go attack


hahaha..............im pretty sure ninjas will be enough.


pretty sure that your mom would be enough


yeah to stop me my mom would be enough, but i would rather prefer your mom to stop me............if you know what i mean............agigidi gigidi ohhhhh


even though there might already be a topic like that, it still doesn't mean it's worse than this shit topic -.- *ahm*
Posted 3/3/08

siberian-tiger0 wrote:

i wish my parents would at least read comics in the news papers to understand my interest in anime.


Your dad is to busy reading porn mags. and your mom, well she works in that kinda industry, gdamn
Posted 3/3/08
oh btw, found your mom http://www.cam4.com/evanmike
Posted 3/3/08

Eudd wrote:

What the hell?


You`re so slow . LOL .
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

Atarimaeda wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:


arg-sama wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:


arg-sama wrote:


siberian-tiger0 wrote:


Atarimaeda wrote:

I've just witnessed a topic that's even more retarded than "Which 3 anime characters has the biggest breasts"! That is fokin unbeliveable.......


lets see you come up with a better topic you shit.


lol, troll warning.
Ninjas need to go attack


hahaha..............im pretty sure ninjas will be enough.


pretty sure that your mom would be enough


yeah to stop me my mom would be enough, but i would rather prefer your mom to stop me............if you know what i mean............agigidi gigidi ohhhhh


even though there might already be a topic like that, it still doesn't mean it's worse than this shit topic -.- *ahm*


dude i could have thought of a much better topic than this.............but they are all taken..........so this was the only one i could go with.
Posted 3/3/08

snow-chibi wrote:


Eudd wrote:

What the hell?


You`re so slow . LOL .


>____> He edited his post...
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

Eudd wrote:


snow-chibi wrote:


Eudd wrote:

What the hell?


You`re so slow . LOL .


>____> He edited his post...


sorry
Posted 3/3/08
Haha I lol at this thread hope it burns *kisses*
Posted 3/3/08

Eudd wrote:

>____> He edited his post...


Rawrness ~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.