First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Do your parents force you to watch anime?
Posted 3/3/08

snow-chibi wrote:
Rawrness ~


Why am I on the first post?
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

arg-sama wrote:

oh btw, found your mom http://www.cam4.com/evanmike


wow you really do have nothing better to do huh....................but i have something better to do, and that is your mom.
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

Atarimaeda wrote:

Haha I lol at this thread hope it burns *kisses*


why don't you find yourself another thread then you fag
Posted 3/3/08

Eudd wrote:

Why am I on the first post?


I got a notification saying you quoted me on this thread 5 hous ago .
You`re special I guess .
Posted 3/3/08

arg-sama wrote:

oh btw, found your mom http://www.cam4.com/evanmike


Lol!! Why is there an ugly old woman that's on the phone...?
Posted 3/3/08
You think this is the only thread, Haha how selfish of you to believe that. I lol at you 11-14 yrolds threads everyday..
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

Atarimaeda wrote:

You think this is the only thread, Haha how selfish of you to believe that. I lol at you 11-14 yrolds threads everyday..


a 16 year old is feeling smart about himself compared to 13 and 14 year olds huh? i am not too surprised
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

Eudd wrote:


arg-sama wrote:

oh btw, found your mom http://www.cam4.com/evanmike


Lol!! Why is there an ugly old woman that's on the phone...?


she is arg-sama's mom.
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

snow-chibi wrote:


Eudd wrote:

Why am I on the first post?


I got a notification saying you quoted me on this thread 5 hous ago .
You`re special I guess .


??................this topic wasn't even up 5 hrs ago.
Posted 3/3/08

siberian-tiger0 wrote:

??................this topic wasn't even up 5 hrs ago.


Well ... it is now .
Posted 3/3/08
You shouldn't be because it's well much fun haha! even though there are too many naive people on crunchyroll.. not only 11-14yrolds
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

Atarimaeda wrote:

You shouldn't be because it's well much fun haha! even though there are too many naive people on crunchyroll.. not only 11-14yrolds


naive? do you even know what naive means?
Posted 3/3/08
Haha of course I do
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

Atarimaeda wrote:

Haha of course I do


why don't you prove yourself by defining that term then.
Posted 3/3/08
A lack of sophistication marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience. But that might be to hard for you to understand.. let's say simple-minded <-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.