Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
How do you decide someone is smart or not?
13800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
✖ ✖ ✖
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
How do u decide someone is smart or not? asking for everyone's idea ^^
Posted 3/3/08
Hmmm ... I know a couple of smart people here in CR .
Someone who`s smart applies ideas and thoughts efficiently .
Someone who`s smart gets good grades at school .
Doctors , surgeons , teachers and everyone who has a good job is smart .
People are body , word , music , people , etc smart .

I learned that there are a lot of smarts in the world .
Everyone is smart , from the seven smarts of course .
3672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / the chair in fron...
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
hmmm...for me a smart person is someone who rationalizes the question like in the forums if he was asked" if you saw a $100 bill in the floor would you take it?" and his answer wouldn't be no id return it because that is RIGHT thing to do while a SMART person knew how hard it is to find money in the world so he would just thank GOD and take it
Posted 3/3/08

snow-chibi wrote:
Hmmm ... I know a couple of smart people here in CR .
.


am i smart??

anyways i think everyone is smart in there own way from being crafty to solving puzzles to doing math. i don't think that one person is smart in every single way i think that they are smart in ways that most people would see it.
Posted 3/3/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

am i smart??


You`re one of them .
1429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Chocolate City ak...
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
their IQ☺
Posted 3/3/08
Their memory cuz knowledge all about how well you memorize something.
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore (:
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

huynh504 wrote:

their IQ☺


anyone with an IQ of about 140 is smart in my books
13800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
✖ ✖ ✖
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
lolz, who will go around and say about their IQ is how much... =P
Posted 3/3/08
"A smart person would never say he's dumb, but a dumb person would say he's smart."

Forgot where that's from >_>

I AM SMART, THEREFORE I AM DUMB MUAHAHAHAH
16257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
Better question yet: Why would you need to decide someone is smart or not?

I see no point in judging another person by any means at all...A person can have a lower IQ than you and still do WAY better than you in School. and a person that does GREAT in school may have lower IQ than you. And really, how a person does good in school can have a impact on their memory, and their comprehension, which don't really have a direct impact on your "smartness".
36616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
This is the way I figure it. Everyone is an idiot in some ways and a complete genius in other ways. Thus, it's impossible to tell.
4429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

snow-chibi wrote:

Hmmm ... I know a couple of smart people here in CR .
Someone who`s smart applies ideas and thoughts efficiently .
Someone who`s smart gets good grades at school .
Doctors , surgeons , teachers and everyone who has a good job is smart .
People are body , word , music , people , etc smart .

I learned that there are a lot of smarts in the world .
Everyone is smart , from the seven smarts of course .


I disagree, by picking that profession I question their intelligence in choosing a career. Most teachers bitch about how crappy the pay is and how much work they do, even the professors. Heck, my high school science teacher admitted that she picked this job because she wasn't smart enough to be a veterinarian, since she's stupid enough to have to retake high school math after failing.

13800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
✖ ✖ ✖
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

Better question yet: Why would you need to decide someone is smart or not?
like that lolz ^^ Is just weird when people say bla bla bla is smart... just curious ^^
Posted 3/3/08

Hugegnome wrote:

I disagree, by picking that profession I question their intelligence in choosing a career. Most teachers bitch about how crappy the pay is and how much work they do, even the professors. Heck, my high school science teacher admitted that she picked this job because she wasn't smart enough to be a veterinarian, since she's stupid enough to have to retake high school math after failing.


Teachers are word smart , therefore , they are smart .
I generalized that teachers were smart . My math teacher worked hard for her degree .
She was a Science person but she ended up teaching Math , not sure why .
People pick different careers all the time .
Those who passed school to get their dream job are smart .
Everyone is smart , like I said . It`s the seven smarts .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.