First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Strongest Power That Comes From The Eyes?
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/08 , edited 4/12/08
Hmmm, I'd say I have a top three:

Gennosuke's dojutsu, it's like a hypnosis technique...eye thing, it reverses the homicidal intent of the attacker, so in other words...it's a controlling like eye technique that reverses the opponents' attack on themselves.

Oboro's mystic eye, which is to neutralize the techniques of any opponent.

and Lelouche's geass...it's a commanding eye power, wat more to say other then it's cool ^^

841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/08 , edited 4/12/08

geenius3ab wrote:


mhck026 wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


mhck026 wrote:

the RINNEGAN

is once the eyes of the creator of the NINJA world!!!

even BYAKKUGAN and even the SHARRINGGAN can't defeat this Kekei-Genkai


Then, I'll bet on Medusa's eye. It's power is to petrify a target by eye contact.


mangoku wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


mhck026 wrote:

man.....

Im sure this is the most POWERFUL in the ANIIME WORLD!

this is the most powerful POWER-EYES in the whole ANIME WORLD!

stop about Geass or sumthin!

the RINNEGAN!! of NAGATO




and ohh llook onto his eyes even Geass, Sasuke, Neiji,or Anyone has a Match on this one hahhahahah
he's from NARUTO


PEIN(the Akatsuki Leader)


What's Pein/s eye ability? to make 6 original Pein? If that's the case then a single Geass can control their mind and ask them to commit suicide.


bwahaha...Peins power is to have an incredible amount of body piercings......Rinnengan sounds like Ring which sounds like nose ring.....Geass Pwns


LOL



hahahah its funny how u guys react but didnt I say that each SIX has different abilities and same powers, one of them I think is immune from magic or anything... so geass cannot controll anyone of them and eventually be disspelled!

and i think thats not all RINNEGAN can do, you'll see!



The Geass isnt magic or something...and i think if you ask the other 5 to kill the one with the magic resistance in the beginning and than let them kill themselves so if one will survive he will have to kill himself than im sure that the 5 pains can take out the 1 pain easily...




heh.. is that what u think?/ before Geass can be perform eye contact to one of the PEINs I think The beholder of the GEASS will die becuz of NINJUTSU and GENJUTSU, and they are SIX of PEIN, one can perform technique while the other are Killing one another, this means Pein can perform(Hide mode) and Whatever the DAMAGE there is of GEASS It can be HEALED by RINNEGAN bcuz RINNEGAN has a REGEN power, got that?
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/08 , edited 4/12/08
allergy eyes are the strongest. they get all red and teary it brings people to their knees
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 4/12/08

kenshlnkamui wrote:


grimnight wrote:

I think it's Rokudo Mukuro's eyes. It can create illusions far more stronger than the Sharingan. it can also control someones mind.


agreed not only does it create illusions and control minds it has like 4 other abilites with it


He can only control someone if he uses a posses bullet.
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 4/12/08

mhck026 wrote:


geenius3ab wrote:


mhck026 wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


mhck026 wrote:

the RINNEGAN

is once the eyes of the creator of the NINJA world!!!

even BYAKKUGAN and even the SHARRINGGAN can't defeat this Kekei-Genkai


Then, I'll bet on Medusa's eye. It's power is to petrify a target by eye contact.


mangoku wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


mhck026 wrote:

man.....

Im sure this is the most POWERFUL in the ANIIME WORLD!

this is the most powerful POWER-EYES in the whole ANIME WORLD!

stop about Geass or sumthin!

the RINNEGAN!! of NAGATO




and ohh llook onto his eyes even Geass, Sasuke, Neiji,or Anyone has a Match on this one hahhahahah
he's from NARUTO


PEIN(the Akatsuki Leader)


What's Pein/s eye ability? to make 6 original Pein? If that's the case then a single Geass can control their mind and ask them to commit suicide.


bwahaha...Peins power is to have an incredible amount of body piercings......Rinnengan sounds like Ring which sounds like nose ring.....Geass Pwns


LOL



hahahah its funny how u guys react but didnt I say that each SIX has different abilities and same powers, one of them I think is immune from magic or anything... so geass cannot controll anyone of them and eventually be disspelled!

and i think thats not all RINNEGAN can do, you'll see!



The Geass isnt magic or something...and i think if you ask the other 5 to kill the one with the magic resistance in the beginning and than let them kill themselves so if one will survive he will have to kill himself than im sure that the 5 pains can take out the 1 pain easily...




heh.. is that what u think?/ before Geass can be perform eye contact to one of the PEINs I think The beholder of the GEASS will die becuz of NINJUTSU and GENJUTSU, and they are SIX of PEIN, one can perform technique while the other are Killing one another, this means Pein can perform(Hide mode) and Whatever the DAMAGE there is of GEASS It can be HEALED by RINNEGAN bcuz RINNEGAN has a REGEN power, got that?


U r sooooo right dude!
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 4/12/08
u cant beat type moons 直死の魔眼
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 4/12/08

mzheng489 wrote:

u cant beat type moons 直死の魔眼


That pretty much takes the cake. An eye which can see your 'death lines' and enable you to cut them and watch your opponent fall apart in short order is pretty much my idea of the ultimate eye-based powers. Not even an optic blast can top that.

by the way mzheng.. cute pic of san there
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 4/12/08

comradered wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:

u cant beat type moons 直死の魔眼


That pretty much takes the cake. An eye which can see your 'death lines' and enable you to cut them and watch your opponent fall apart in short order is pretty much my idea of the ultimate eye-based powers. Not even an optic blast can top that.

by the way mzheng.. cute pic of san there


agreed XD
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 4/12/08

ralphdaryn wrote:

Cyclops ROFL. jk.


As out of topic as he may be, I agree. Optic blast, baby!
8865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / sydney AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 4/12/08
cyclops isnt even in manga anyways probable umm i uno
2396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / In a delusion.......
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 4/12/08
Lelouch's Geass or Rokudo Mukuro Six Paths eye. Or even both, one for each eye. Command people and then when I can't use it on the same person I can just use the other eye to beat them up or illusion.
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 4/12/08

skyrider111 wrote:

lelouch's geass command em before they use the Sharingan^^


and... before Lelouch's Geass perform her EYE-Contact PEIN will KILL him because of his SHINOBI moves and SHINOBI POWERS(NINJUTSU and GENJUTSU), cmmon guys lelouch has no chance PEIN is equal to six identicxaslly powered version of him and not to mention the different ABILITIESeach one of PEIN have Plus not to Mention that each PEIN has a Pair of RINNEGAN!

other PEIN can perform Techniques before Lelouch's Geass...

THE SIX SINISTER PEINS


believe it bro. its true blame KISHIMOTO for creating PEIN(the AKATSUKI LEADER)of NARUTO
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 4/12/08
geass... no doubt...
2751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / still on the move
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 4/12/08
Getbacker's Ban's evil eye is pretty cool too
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 4/12/08
Me I would say it was Hiei's Jagan from Yu Yu Hakusho.
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.