First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Umbrella Arguement
Moderator
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/13/08

hitman-san wrote:


dmitrivalentine wrote:


hitman-san wrote:

"gets up"...what happend, "looks at my body and theres 2 wires on me that stabed my chest" "tryes to pull out" OUCH MOTHER F#$%ER!!!! OWWW!!! GOD!!! "finaly comes out" fwwwww that hirt like hell.....IM GOING TOO EAT OUT AND YOU GUYS CANT!!!


...........
you dont understand do you...i got shot by demo by a tazer gun...a tazer gun has this wire and on the tip a sharp thing that stabs you wich makes u get electrified, after getting tazerd you knock out and then you have to take out the wire wish got you.



ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... i c now
Member
6122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The stars
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08

demo_Animation wrote:


kishimoto16 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:

-I coom in- "HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THE LAST SUSHI ROLL FROM THE FRIDGE AND ALSO THE LAST COFFIE!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!"
-3 of you guys stair at me- ".....sh$%....."


U know what i want some coffie i need coffie don't bull sh$% me! i want some.. *grabs it and runs out door :lol:*HAHA,U LOSE!! go whine for 4 hours! i'm gonna be in my room playing X-box haha,bye! .... srry,i'm like that some times..


*Pulls out stun gun and shoots Kishi*
Gawwwwd, I LUV ABUSING MY POWER!!!


hello,i'm in ur security squad,or....team....or....special security! nevermind!....anyway..
Member
6122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The stars
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08

demo_Animation wrote:


kishimoto16 wrote:

we don't care bout ur problems!!!!!! ..........srry,i'm mad right now......


You could neva understand me!!! xD

Gah! theres a skunk outside!
Yami and I are trapped in the house and it smells thro the window! eeek! help us!!!!!


run out the front door!.....or back door......where ever the skunk ISN'T
50383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08

kishimoto16 wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


kishimoto16 wrote:


hitman-san wrote:

-I coom in- "HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THE LAST SUSHI ROLL FROM THE FRIDGE AND ALSO THE LAST COFFIE!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!"
-3 of you guys stair at me- ".....sh$%....."


U know what i want some coffie i need coffie don't bull sh$% me! i want some.. *grabs it and runs out door :lol:*HAHA,U LOSE!! go whine for 4 hours! i'm gonna be in my room playing X-box haha,bye! .... srry,i'm like that some times..


*Pulls out stun gun and shoots Kishi*
Gawwwwd, I LUV ABUSING MY POWER!!!


hello,i'm in ur security squad,or....team....or....special security! nevermind!....anyway..


*stares* meh.. *continues doing whatever i was doing* XD
50383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08

kishimoto16 wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


kishimoto16 wrote:

we don't care bout ur problems!!!!!! ..........srry,i'm mad right now......


You could neva understand me!!! xD

Gah! theres a skunk outside!
Yami and I are trapped in the house and it smells thro the window! eeek! help us!!!!!


run out the front door!.....or back door......where ever the skunk ISN'T


Lawl that was half a month ago XD
Member
6122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The stars
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08

demo_Animation wrote:


kishimoto16 wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


kishimoto16 wrote:

we don't care bout ur problems!!!!!! ..........srry,i'm mad right now......


You could neva understand me!!! xD

Gah! theres a skunk outside!
Yami and I are trapped in the house and it smells thro the window! eeek! help us!!!!!


run out the front door!.....or back door......where ever the skunk ISN'T


Lawl that was half a month ago XD


......... ......well it might come back! u never know! *demo walks down the hallway.....kishi puts a skunk in the middle of the hallway*...... ..........
50383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08

kishimoto16 wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


kishimoto16 wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


kishimoto16 wrote:

we don't care bout ur problems!!!!!! ..........srry,i'm mad right now......


You could neva understand me!!! xD

Gah! theres a skunk outside!
Yami and I are trapped in the house and it smells thro the window! eeek! help us!!!!!


run out the front door!.....or back door......where ever the skunk ISN'T


Lawl that was half a month ago XD


......... ......well it might come back! u never know! *demo walks down the hallway.....kishi puts a skunk in the middle of the hallway*...... ..........


*throws blanket over it, hides it in kishis bed*
Moderator
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cheateu
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08
lemme join the war TRAINING PLEASE!
50383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/16/08

Count_Vicious wrote:

lemme join the war TRAINING PLEASE!


What exactly is your occupation here anyway?
Moderator
52220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08
Lol, sounds like hes jus here for the gore.
50383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

jakari wrote:

Lol, sounds like hes jus here for the gore.


xD
Moderator
52220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

demo_Animation wrote:


jakari wrote:

Lol, sounds like hes jus here for the gore.


xD


BLeH, but arent we all here for the gore ? ! !
50383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/18/08

jakari wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


jakari wrote:

Lol, sounds like hes jus here for the gore.


xD


BLeH, but arent we all here for the gore ? ! !


Yeah *smashes random zombie over the head with a bat*
the gore...
Moderator
52220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/18/08

demo_Animation wrote:


jakari wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


jakari wrote:

Lol, sounds like hes jus here for the gore.


xD


BLeH, but arent we all here for the gore ? ! !


Yeah *smashes random zombie over the head with a bat*
the gore...


Hahahaahhaa, that was a great one.
Aws I miss beatin' zombies !
50383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/18/08
Knife + Wooden Pole = Spear
Spear = PWNG
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.