First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Choose Your Profession
2916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
i be detective,shinichi kudo
hahahahahahahahha
Professional-in-Training
1347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / here!
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Assassin!!!!!
Professional-in-Training
4576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / california
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
ummm..... can I be an exorcist too?
if not~ then I'll give up on the baker and be an exorcist
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

melonstar wrote:

ummm..... can I be an exorcist too?
if not~ then I'll give up on the baker and be an exorcist


Ahehe~ Excorcist is, I think, already full...
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
theres so many profession i want to be in....can i have 3 professions??

if its ok...i want to take the professions of an angel, a baker and a witch??!!?
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

ga_syiena wrote:

theres so many profession i want to be in....can i have 3 professions??

if its ok...i want to take the professions of an angel, a baker and a witch??!!?


one or two.. i think...
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

orbunion55 wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:

theres so many profession i want to be in....can i have 3 professions??

if its ok...i want to take the professions of an angel, a baker and a witch??!!?


one or two.. i think...


ok....i'll choose the professions of an angel and a witch......is it ok?.....^_^
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

ga_syiena wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:

theres so many profession i want to be in....can i have 3 professions??

if its ok...i want to take the professions of an angel, a baker and a witch??!!?


one or two.. i think...


ok....i'll choose the professions of an angel and a witch......is it ok?.....^_^


sure.....
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

orbunion55 wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:

theres so many profession i want to be in....can i have 3 professions??

if its ok...i want to take the professions of an angel, a baker and a witch??!!?


one or two.. i think...


ok....i'll choose the professions of an angel and a witch......is it ok?.....^_^


sure.....


thank you very much.....
Professional-in-Training
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
can i be samurai!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 3/29/08
doctor..........and magician
Professional-in-Training
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
can i be a guardian?
Professional-in-Training
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
i want to be an assassin.. what do you mean by 5 for each?we hav to choose 5 professions izit?
Professional-in-Training
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
i wanna be a vampire and a magician
Professional-in-Training
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
i also wanna be a guardian ...hehehe
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.