First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Art Room
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/3/08 , edited 3/3/08
Please put your art here and try to impress me along with the moderators and everyone...

Then I'll place my art first...

Here are 2 of my arts...



Professional-in-Training
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
ohgma nah! tolog nah koh
4361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
here are some of my d gray man fanarts! pls comment!! ppl!!!... thxxxx..... :D



23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

animenmangarox wrote:

here are some of my d gray man fanarts! pls comment!! ppl!!!... thxxxx..... :D





its good... very much...
4361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
lol......thx thx!!! xD
Posted 3/5/08
heres mine. kiba from wolf's rain

23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

lonewolfketsueki wrote:

heres mine. kiba from wolf's rain



IS THAT A DRAWING?! Its like real....
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

animenmangarox wrote:

here are some of my d gray man fanarts! pls comment!! ppl!!!... thxxxx..... :D




thats really good!!!!

23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

hikobuf wrote:


animenmangarox wrote:

here are some of my d gray man fanarts! pls comment!! ppl!!!... thxxxx..... :D




thats really good!!!!



You agree too? its relly good, right?
4361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

lonewolfketsueki wrote:

heres mine. kiba from wolf's rain



hahaS....watched wolf's rain half way...cos i sorta hate the storyline....>.>.....but ur colouring's as great as always!!!....gd work!!! xD
4361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

orbunion55 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


animenmangarox wrote:

here are some of my d gray man fanarts! pls comment!! ppl!!!... thxxxx..... :D




thats really good!!!!



You agree too? its relly good, right?


lol!! really?........aaaaa i'm so happy+touched....xD....thank u 2 lottssssssssssssssssssssssssss....... lov da both of u man....aaaahhahahaha......xP
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

animenmangarox wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


animenmangarox wrote:

here are some of my d gray man fanarts! pls comment!! ppl!!!... thxxxx..... :D




thats really good!!!!



You agree too? its relly good, right?


lol!! really?........aaaaa i'm so happy+touched....xD....thank u 2 lottssssssssssssssssssssssssss....... lov da both of u man....aaaahhahahaha......xP


Once again im telling you..its the truth..
4361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
loll...okk.....u lik so serious....hahaS......xD.....
Posted 3/5/08

orbunion55 wrote:


lonewolfketsueki wrote:

heres mine. kiba from wolf's rain



IS THAT A DRAWING?! Its like real....


XD yes its good old pencil and eraser drawing. its my most recently finished and favorite XD thank you!

23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

lonewolfketsueki wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


lonewolfketsueki wrote:

heres mine. kiba from wolf's rain



IS THAT A DRAWING?! Its like real....


XD yes its good old pencil and eraser drawing. its my most recently finished and favorite XD thank you!



ok... that was a good drawing...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.