First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
US Marine throws puppy over cliff
Posted 3/4/08
Stupid cunt, off with his head!
Poor puppy!
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nova Scotia, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
Did anyone not stop to think that perhaps this guy is suffering some kind of mental illness that was caused by him being in combat?And it doesn't even nessecarily have to be a mental injury caused in combat.

I feel bad for the puppy, but people don't just haul out and chuck a small animal off of a cliff for no reason. It also surprises me that whenever someone in the military MAY have done somthing stupid, people start calling that entire branch a bunch of assholes. Stop and think for yourself instead of letting the media control you.

RIP Puppy, find some mental help soldier. It its not a fake video.
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

Sulla wrote:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23317802-5005961,00.html

Its on Youtube. I cant watch it. Though the US is the King of the world some people need to be punished for this. However I hope the punishment does not equal the killing of a human.

People would punish more harshly a killer of an animal than a killer of a Man.


oh come the fuck on
I used to kill animals in a far worse fashion growing up
and nobody made the slightest big deal about it
Becasue they knew that was the ONLY thing keeping me from shooting up my school
at the time

and what would you rather have?, another dead varmint
or another Columbine?
Posted 3/4/08
Poor puppy ...
That guy will have some kind of karma if he did do that .
Or he could hear the puppy`s cry every night in his sleep .
It would most likely haunt him in some way
unless he`s heartless and does not have a care in the world .
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

abel89 wrote:


Sulla wrote:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23317802-5005961,00.html

Its on Youtube. I cant watch it. Though the US is the King of the world some people need to be punished for this. However I hope the punishment does not equal the killing of a human.

People would punish more harshly a killer of an animal than a killer of a Man.


oh come the fuck on
I used to kill animals in a far worse fashion growing up
and nobody made the slightest big deal about it
Becasue they knew that was the ONLY thing keeping me from shooting up my school
at the time

and what would you rather have?, another dead varmint
or another Columbine?


I doubt if people kept from killing animals you would shoot up your school.

Full O' Shit
Posted 3/4/08
Poor puppy!!!
That is just so cruel...
4268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
That's so cruel, this is so obviously wrong.
9822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shiz University
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
That's just sick
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

Sulla wrote:


abel89 wrote:


Sulla wrote:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23317802-5005961,00.html

Its on Youtube. I cant watch it. Though the US is the King of the world some people need to be punished for this. However I hope the punishment does not equal the killing of a human.

People would punish more harshly a killer of an animal than a killer of a Man.


oh come the fuck on
I used to kill animals in a far worse fashion growing up
and nobody made the slightest big deal about it
Becasue they knew that was the ONLY thing keeping me from shooting up my school
at the time

and what would you rather have?, another dead varmint
or another Columbine?


I doubt if people kept from killing animals you would shoot up your school.

Full O' Shit


Trust me, it felt good to kill something

Progression to mass murder
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-102075/Progression-to-Mass-Murder.html
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
Why would he do something like that?! It was a freakin' puppy! That kid's messed up.
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
I managed to see it on youtube before they took it off. That was seriously fucked up. Just a random act of mindless violence, it was disturbing, and disgusting. I was so stunned the first time I watched it, I had to watch it again just to make sure i saw it right. The first time I saw it without the sound, but the 2nd time I turned it up. The sounds the poor thing made! I'm gonna have nightmares about this for the next month. I mean, how sick/messed up do you have to be to do that to an innocent little creature that has no chance of defending itself?
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

abel89 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


abel89 wrote:


Sulla wrote:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23317802-5005961,00.html

Its on Youtube. I cant watch it. Though the US is the King of the world some people need to be punished for this. However I hope the punishment does not equal the killing of a human.

People would punish more harshly a killer of an animal than a killer of a Man.


oh come the fuck on
I used to kill animals in a far worse fashion growing up
and nobody made the slightest big deal about it
Becasue they knew that was the ONLY thing keeping me from shooting up my school
at the time

and what would you rather have?, another dead varmint
or another Columbine?


I doubt if people kept from killing animals you would shoot up your school.

Full O' Shit


Trust me, it felt good to kill something

Progression to mass murder
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-102075/Progression-to-Mass-Murder.html


But a real Mass Murderer or a Contract Killer would not happily admit they kill animals in a public forum.

"Real Bad boys, move in silence"
Dr Dre
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the place im in r...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
bastard...
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

Sulla wrote:


abel89 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


abel89 wrote:


Sulla wrote:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23317802-5005961,00.html

Its on Youtube. I cant watch it. Though the US is the King of the world some people need to be punished for this. However I hope the punishment does not equal the killing of a human.

People would punish more harshly a killer of an animal than a killer of a Man.


oh come the fuck on
I used to kill animals in a far worse fashion growing up
and nobody made the slightest big deal about it
Becasue they knew that was the ONLY thing keeping me from shooting up my school
at the time

and what would you rather have?, another dead varmint
or another Columbine?


I doubt if people kept from killing animals you would shoot up your school.

Full O' Shit


Trust me, it felt good to kill something

Progression to mass murder
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-102075/Progression-to-Mass-Murder.html


But a real Mass Murderer or a Contract Killer would not happily admit they kill animals in a public forum.

"Real Bad boys, move in silence"
Dr Dre


What I said was relevant to the topic
and I didn't find it to be a big deal
and they'd have become roadkill anyway

and I never performed the act of Mass murder
so that doesn't make me one
10602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

CoExist wrote:


keelo wrote:


Sulla wrote:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23317802-5005961,00.html

Its on Youtube. I cant watch it. Though the US is the King of the world some people need to be punished for this. However I hope the punishment does not equal the killing of a human.

People would punish more harshly a killer of an animal than a killer of a Man.


it's people like this guy that give the marines a bad name!


LOL People like that is what the Marines consist of. Once again not shocked it was a Marine along with the rape topic. Lollerskates.


Northboundsnow wrote:

Too shocked, is this really true or not. I did manage to catch the clip before YouTube removed them and it was pretty disturbing to see.

Whether its true or a hoax, the actions alone border on crude and disgusting behavior. Don't let the actions of a few Marines sully the soldiers fighting there. This just proves one thing, war is hell and it brings out the crudest behavior among humankind. The Marines would need to go for serious counseling.


Article says he was in Hawaii so he wasn't in Iraq. It just seems like he was bored and enjoyed fucking around with little puppies.


how do you feel about the other branches in the military?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.