First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

myfriendlikeskangin wrote:

Username: myfriendlikeskangin
name: Mi Young Honda
age:11
birthday: 4/19/97
Dorm room: G-room 19
Job: singer
pic:


Heres yours...



hope you likeit... ^__^
Professional-in-Training
5454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Bishie Land 0(♥...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
* Username : yen2x
* Complete Name: Karen Marie Nuñez
* Age: 18
* Birthdate: February 23, 1990
* Dorm Number: G- Room 2
* Job : Magician
* Gender : Female
* Picture :
Posted 3/5/08
* Username: LadyLuna132
* Complete Name:Kayla Akira
* Age: 18
* Birthdate: 15th January 1990
* Dorm Number: (i dont know yet)
* Job: Designer
* Gender: Female

Picture~
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

yen2x wrote:

* Username : yen2x
* Complete Name: Karen Marie Nuñez
* Age: 18
* Birthdate: February 23, 1990
* Dorm Number: G- Room 2
* Job : Magician
* Gender : Female
* Picture :


Here's yours...



Hope you like it... ^__^
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Username - hikobuf
* Complete Name - Lynn
* Age - 12
* Birthdate - 01/31/1996
* Dorm Number - G-Room 18
* Job - Excorcist
* Gender - female.
* Picture -
Professional-in-Training
11616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Los Angeles, CA.
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
* Username - sandy_taty
* Complete Name - Sandy Bonilla
* Age - 18
* Birthdate - 7/27/89
* Dorm Number - G-Room 16
* Job - Chef
* Gender - Fema
* Picture -
Posted 3/5/08
*Username Lonewolfketsueki
* Complete Name Jim Jones
* Age 20
* Birthdate jan 13
* Dorm Number 3
* Job Artist
* Gender Male

* Picture
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
I'll be giving out LadyLuna132's, hikobuf's, sandy_taty's, and lonewolfketsueki's membership card later... Sorry... I am stil doing it...
Posted 3/6/08
Username : zainur92
Name : Xierra
Age : 16
Bday : March 5
Dorm Number : G-Room 8
Job : Artist
Gender : Female
Picture
Professional-in-Training
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

orbunion55 wrote:


yuki07 wrote:

*Username ====> yuki07
* Complete Name====> Arianne D. Yumul
* Age====> 19
* Birthdate====> September 7, 1988
* Dorm Number====> room 7, 2nd floor
* Job====> female swordsman ??? or just swordsman? hehe
* Gender====> f

====>


Here it is...



Hope you like it... ^__^


oh it's awesome... thanks so much!!!
Professional-in-Training
11616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Los Angeles, CA.
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

orbunion55 wrote:

I'll be giving out LadyLuna132's, hikobuf's, sandy_taty's, and lonewolfketsueki's membership card later... Sorry... I am stil doing it...


I can wait as longest you want I see you are very busy and have a lot of memberships to do.
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

sandy_taty wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

I'll be giving out LadyLuna132's, hikobuf's, sandy_taty's, and lonewolfketsueki's membership card later... Sorry... I am stil doing it...


I can wait as longest you want I see you are very busy and have a lot of memberships to do.


Dont worry.. I'll start now...
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

lonewolfketsueki wrote:

*Username Lonewolfketsueki
* Complete Name Jim Jones
* Age 20
* Birthdate jan 13
* Dorm Number 3
* Job Artist
* Gender Male

* Picture


Year please... jan 13 ?
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

zainur92 wrote:

Username : zainur92
Name : Xierra
Age : 16
Bday : March 5
Dorm Number : G-Room 8
Job : Artist
Gender : Female
Picture


Year?? march 05 ??
Posted 3/6/08

orbunion55 wrote:


lonewolfketsueki wrote:

*Username Lonewolfketsueki
* Complete Name Jim Jones
* Age 20
* Birthdate jan 13
* Dorm Number 3
* Job Artist
* Gender Male

* Picture


Year please... jan 13 ?



XD oops my bad. its 1988
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.