First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What ability do u think an assassin should possess?
Posted 5/10/08

assassinXfire wrote:

well they should have the 4 S's which would be swift, smart, silent, and skillfull! //_~ (don't ask why i came up with that)


lol, don't forget our ten commandments, lol ^_^
Posted 7/12/08

assassinXfire wrote:

well they should have the 4 S's which would be swift, smart, silent, and skillfull! //_~ (don't ask why i came up with that)


make it 5, Swift Smart Silent Skillful and Sexy
Moderator
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / you can find me i...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


assassinXfire wrote:

well they should have the 4 S's which would be swift, smart, silent, and skillfull! //_~ (don't ask why i came up with that)


make it 5, Swift Smart Silent Skillful and Sexy



O_o what the!...........
Posted 7/14/08

assassinXfire wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


assassinXfire wrote:

well they should have the 4 S's which would be swift, smart, silent, and skillfull! //_~ (don't ask why i came up with that)


make it 5, Swift Smart Silent Skillful and Sexy



O_o what the!...........


yeah! lol, hey doesnt an assassin have to be sexy?
Creator
7327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Looking For Reality
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
I can't say that a assassin should be sexy but I know he should be deadly
Moderator
22184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Bankai-Ichigo wrote:

I can't say that a assassin should be sexy but I know he should be deadly


lol i think looks can captivate the girl killers who are after us hahaha..... even those who are maybe assissins to XP
Creator
7327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Looking For Reality
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

DarkShadowNight wrote:


Bankai-Ichigo wrote:

I can't say that a assassin should be sexy but I know he should be deadly


lol i think looks can captivate the girl killers who are after us hahaha..... even those who are maybe assissins to XP


Maybe So Good Point
Member
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
Agility,intelligence,what DarkShadowNight said and no emotions
Posted 1/21/09
Eagle vision and speed that's all i need
Member
1681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Land of Maharlika
Offline
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 1/26/09
magic tricks......and a good look....that will be enough for me...(like an illusionist)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.