Post Reply steps in making cake..
Baker
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / secret....
Offline
Posted 3/4/08 , edited 3/4/08
really.. i don't know how to make a cake so i open this forum..
Addicted To Cakes
13647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom =D
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

chii28 wrote:

really.. i don't know how to make a cake so i open this forum..


It's okay, everyone starts as a beginner! ^^
Basically, you choose a recipe that you like, buy the ingredients and follow the instructions.
To make a very basic cake you need to get the necessary ingredients such as flour, eggs,sugar, butter and baking powder. Also make sure you have the necessary utensils.
Some recipies vary on ingredients for a basic cake so just search and find which one is best for you.
Addicted To Cakes
13647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom =D
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
We may be adding recipes later. ^^
Addicted To Cakes
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

chii28 wrote:

really.. i don't know how to make a cake so i open this forum..


Try. =] Just follow the instructions very carefully.

Dont forget to post your progress ^--^ ..and picture of your cake ofcourse
Addicted To Cakes
13647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom =D
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
I will add the method when I can so no worries!! ^^
Addicted To Cakes
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / england
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

chii28 wrote:

really.. i don't know how to make a cake so i open this forum..


the sponge would pobably be the most simple of the cakes to make it is very easy to make and is best if you are just starting to learn how to make cakes



(this is the sponge cake we made for the dp)

urm here is a link http://www.cakebaker.co.uk/TheEasiestSpongeCakeEver.html
http://people.pwf.cam.ac.uk/smh55/recipes/spongecake.html

or you can look in most cook books and they should have the recipe for a sponge cake
Baker
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / secret....
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

anarr wrote:

the sponge would pobably be the most simple of the cakes to make it is very easy to make and is best if you are just starting to learn how to make cakes



(this is the sponge cake we made for the dp)

urm here is a link http://www.cakebaker.co.uk/TheEasiestSpongeCakeEver.html
http://people.pwf.cam.ac.uk/smh55/recipes/spongecake.html

or you can look in most cook books and they should have the recipe for a sponge cake


you really made this sponge cake? wow!! wish i can make that cake too.. hehe..
Baker
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / secret....
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

Paper-Hearts wrote:

I will add the method when I can so no worries!! ^^


waaahh... thanks a lot..
Baker
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / secret....
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

phantom-neko wrote:

Try. =] Just follow the instructions very carefully.

Dont forget to post your progress ^--^ ..and picture of your cake ofcourse


sure ^_^ but maybe to results will be.. uhm.. how can i say this.. not very presentable? hehe.. but i'll try my best to make some..
Addicted To Cakes
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

chii28 wrote:


phantom-neko wrote:

Try. =] Just follow the instructions very carefully.

Dont forget to post your progress ^--^ ..and picture of your cake ofcourse


sure ^_^ but maybe to results will be.. uhm.. how can i say this.. not very presentable? hehe.. but i'll try my best to make some..


aww~ dont be so negative ^--^ just try your best =]
Baker
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / secret....
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

phantom-neko wrote:

aww~ dont be so negative ^--^ just try your best =]


thanks.. ur very supportive.. hehe..
Addicted To Cakes
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

chii28 wrote:


phantom-neko wrote:

aww~ dont be so negative ^--^ just try your best =]


thanks.. ur very supportive.. hehe..


Lol. thanks ^---^
You must be logged in to post.