First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you think Orihime will confess her fellings to ichigo?
Moderator
13619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
she confessed her feelings but ichigo was sleeping.... i think she will..
Member
7570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Hidden Leaf V...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
She definitely will in time!
Moderator
15672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Solar System,Eart...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
that is if she tell him before rinrin and nel do XD
Moderator
13619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
yay..for some reason, i find ichigo and nel cute..
Member
11769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
possible.... but i prefer Ichigo x Rukia Lol ^_^
Member
3481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CALIFORNIA!!!!
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

NaRut0_SasuKe wrote:

possible.... but i prefer Ichigo x Rukia Lol ^_^

she kinda did already but he was asleep...
w00t im ichruki too....i actualy like ishime...theyre cute
Member
11769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

ailina wrote:


NaRut0_SasuKe wrote:

possible.... but i prefer Ichigo x Rukia Lol ^_^

she kinda did already but he was asleep...
w00t im ichruki too....i actualy like ishime...theyre cute


hm... mabye i didn't see that episode

Member
3481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CALIFORNIA!!!!
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

NaRut0_SasuKe wrote:


ailina wrote:


NaRut0_SasuKe wrote:

possible.... but i prefer Ichigo x Rukia Lol ^_^

she kinda did already but he was asleep...
w00t im ichruki too....i actualy like ishime...theyre cute


hm... mabye i didn't see that episode



me niether lol but i read about it on wikkipedia
Member
11769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

ailina wrote:


NaRut0_SasuKe wrote:


ailina wrote:


NaRut0_SasuKe wrote:

possible.... but i prefer Ichigo x Rukia Lol ^_^

she kinda did already but he was asleep...
w00t im ichruki too....i actualy like ishime...theyre cute


hm... mabye i didn't see that episode



me niether lol but i read about it on wikkipedia



OH.... i see but isn't it weird to do in when he is sleeping... XD he wouldnt know anyway ....
Member
47619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / I wish it could b...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
I think that doesn't count when someone is trying to confess their love...while the other one is sleeping! But I don't like Ichigo X Orihime...I like Ichigo X Rukia!!! Ichigo X Rukia FOREVER >_<!!!!!
Moderator
13619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
ya...me too... i like ichigo to be with rukia!
Member
4666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / where snow falls
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
i think dat orihime would confess she seemz lyk she would ^^
Moderator
13619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
she can't hide her feelings for ichi forever..
i wish rukia would also confess to ichigo..or it would be better if ichi goes first.
Posted 3/13/08
Nope. She wont.
Moderator
13619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / soul society
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
yes on the lead....(hmmm...looks like im summarizing the polls.lol)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.