First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Your Strengths and Weaknesses
Captain
4099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Limbo
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

westco3894 wrote:


elite_muffin wrote:


Rai-Kage wrote:


elite_muffin wrote:

lol if the taichous weakness is nightmares i could easily beat him in a duel >_<


Just because that's his weakness doesn't mean you can beat a Captain-class...... >.< Mind what you say.....
why ive alrdy beaten a vice capt pretty easy



he wasnt a vice-capt then and besides capt class are on a completely different lvl.... I would also bet that you would have more difficulty against some of the other VCs here.... but if you really think you can beat one you should challenge one for their seat

oh i thought sins was a vc..........and i wouldnt rly challenge someone for there seat as it will only make enemies T_T
Posted 3/6/08
I dont want to offence any of you,neather to be rude but its not because some1 arrived earlier than another and became a VC,that he or she is more powerful. Maybe the 1 that is not a VC is more powerful but came later and couldnt get a better seat. You cant tell who is strong and who is not just by looking at his seat unless the VC beats this person in a duel.
Posted 3/6/08
and muffin you are right but it rlly depends of your ambition lvl.
Captain
4099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Limbo
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
you make that sound like a stat.....but anyways if someone gets vc or w/e before you its like picking a higher lvl character.....its probly stronger then u
Posted 3/6/08
yes but imagine that I was the 1st coming at this group...I would pick a captain and I would be stronger right...so if we ''play like in the real bleach'' then yeah they are stronger but logically,they are stronger cuz they came 1st to the group and not because they rlly are stronger. You know I just joined this group and I still didnt duel with any1...you cant know how strong I am
Captain
4099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Limbo
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
yes but since its role playing the capts and so on are put into posotions were they have more power and stuff (otherwise they wouldnt be captain)......in other words they are roleplaying the characters with most power....and i understand what your saying and if you want to be higher rank by means of skill theres the seat challenges or convincing the taichou you are more suited for said position
Academy Student
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

Luluuu wrote:

yes but imagine that I was the 1st coming at this group...I would pick a captain and I would be stronger right...so if we ''play like in the real bleach'' then yeah they are stronger but logically,they are stronger cuz they came 1st to the group and not because they rlly are stronger. You know I just joined this group and I still didnt duel with any1...you cant know how strong I am


Youre have an interesting point there.That point may come in mind in future discussions, and also is a valid point. How we can acurrate meassure the ablilities of two differrents individuals to deternine who is the strongest?

Maybe creating a commitee that monitor or examine the abilities or that respectives individuals.

That will be a good start.Dont you agrred?
Academy Student
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

caosbreeder wrote:


Luluuu wrote:

yes but imagine that I was the 1st coming at this group...I would pick a captain and I would be stronger right...so if we ''play like in the real bleach'' then yeah they are stronger but logically,they are stronger cuz they came 1st to the group and not because they rlly are stronger. You know I just joined this group and I still didnt duel with any1...you cant know how strong I am


Youre have an interesting point there.That point may come in mind in future discussions, and also is a valid point. How we can acurrate meassure the ablilities of two differrents individuals to deternine who is the strongest?

Maybe creating a commitee that monitor or examine the abilities or that respectives individuals.

That will be a good start.Dont you agrred?


Dont you agreed?
Posted 3/7/08
Yeah thats a good idea caos. But who will be in this comitee? And muffin I agree if we are roleplaying then yes they are stronger...but logically you know how it works.
Academy Student
44056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Queens, New York
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

caosbreeder wrote:


caosbreeder wrote:


Luluuu wrote:

yes but imagine that I was the 1st coming at this group...I would pick a captain and I would be stronger right...so if we ''play like in the real bleach'' then yeah they are stronger but logically,they are stronger cuz they came 1st to the group and not because they rlly are stronger. You know I just joined this group and I still didnt duel with any1...you cant know how strong I am


Youre have an interesting point there.That point may come in mind in future discussions, and also is a valid point. How we can acurrate meassure the ablilities of two differrents individuals to deternine who is the strongest?

Maybe creating a commitee that monitor or examine the abilities or that respectives individuals.

That will be a good start.Dont you agrred?


Dont you agreed?


So... monitoring individual growth of shinigami?? is that what you are getting at? Get a more solid grasp of the idea, and I think you have a really good Idea
Captain- Commander
102545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anywhere but there
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
just a thought, it would be great if we can monitor our development and gauge ourselves although as of right now since the seats aren't complete it would be hard...maybe a monitoring commitee ~ taking into account the activity of a member in the group (or the lack thereof), performance in missions (of course when we have RPs), captain's recommendation (sort of a recommendation letter, since our division's captain should know us better), etc should be taken into account. For the captains, maybe their team's performance could be taken into consideration or what not.

But then again, we have to fill all of the seats. But a good idea though
Posted 3/7/08
yeah its a good idea but every1 knows who will end up in this comitee...aways the same ppl...caprtains or VCs...you know when I think of it,those who are lower seats dont have any privilege....well I guess its normal...
Academy Student
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

wolfwood012 wrote:


caosbreeder wrote:


caosbreeder wrote:


Luluuu wrote:

yes but imagine that I was the 1st coming at this group...I would pick a captain and I would be stronger right...so if we ''play like in the real bleach'' then yeah they are stronger but logically,they are stronger cuz they came 1st to the group and not because they rlly are stronger. You know I just joined this group and I still didnt duel with any1...you cant know how strong I am


Youre have an interesting point there.That point may come in mind in future discussions, and also is a valid point. How we can acurrate meassure the ablilities of two differrents individuals to deternine who is the strongest?

Maybe creating a commitee that monitor or examine the abilities or that respectives individuals.

That will be a good start.Dont you agrred?


Dont you agreed?


So... monitoring individual growth of shinigami?? is that what you are getting at? Get a more solid grasp of the idea, and I think you have a really good Idea


how about making a special group, that doesnt have any seated position( in that way theres no conflict of interest). They will judge people abilities by means of a test to its zankpactou abilities and how the individuals used it in battle( in that way we can includes duels as a test of abilities). Also we had to analize the comitment to the group( persons that are in the group day after day and does who doesnt) as a factor.
Posted 3/7/08

caosbreeder wrote:


wolfwood012 wrote:


caosbreeder wrote:


caosbreeder wrote:


Luluuu wrote:

yes but imagine that I was the 1st coming at this group...I would pick a captain and I would be stronger right...so if we ''play like in the real bleach'' then yeah they are stronger but logically,they are stronger cuz they came 1st to the group and not because they rlly are stronger. You know I just joined this group and I still didnt duel with any1...you cant know how strong I am


Youre have an interesting point there.That point may come in mind in future discussions, and also is a valid point. How we can acurrate meassure the ablilities of two differrents individuals to deternine who is the strongest?

Maybe creating a commitee that monitor or examine the abilities or that respectives individuals.

That will be a good start.Dont you agrred?


Dont you agreed?


So... monitoring individual growth of shinigami?? is that what you are getting at? Get a more solid grasp of the idea, and I think you have a really good Idea


how about making a special group, that doesnt have any seated position( in that way theres no conflict of interest). They will judge people abilities by means of a test to its zankpactou abilities and how the individuals used it in battle( in that way we can includes duels as a test of abilities). Also we had to analize the comitment to the group( persons that are in the group day after day and does who doesnt) as a factor.


Wow now thats a good idea! Every1 can participate , rlly good ^^
5745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / dont know.....
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
but that can be a little difficult..... i mean... how... that can be done??... ahh im just dreaming here
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.