First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Has anyone heard of Bloody Kiss?
Member
8810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Yeah...I've heard about it..and its nice...XD on onemanga.com...XD its nice and kinda...weird..lolXD
Member
2013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / home(in holland)...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
i'm was so sad quz this manga was sooo short~! i really liked that one~~~ bloody kiss is one of my fav manga
Posted 4/12/08

vangtrangkhoc7115 wrote:


shayDarcy wrote:


vangtrangkhoc7115 wrote:

Yea, I've heard of it. It TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!! I wish it had a 2nd season


same it was such a short series i want more ^_^


Cool, I know right?



IT'S SO COOL RITE?
Member
2574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

vangtrangkhoc7115 wrote:


shayDarcy wrote:


vangtrangkhoc7115 wrote:

Yea, I've heard of it. It TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!! I wish it had a 2nd season


same it was such a short series i want more ^_^


Cool, I know right?


yep, yep!
Posted 4/14/08

kaydz026 wrote:

i have. . . i've read it but it wasn't long. . . but i love it! vampires are so cool!


i agree vampires are the best
Posted 4/14/08

Kikichan5 wrote:

i'm was so sad quz this manga was sooo short~! i really liked that one~~~ bloody kiss is one of my fav manga


yeah it could have been longer...to me it was werid where it ended
Posted 4/14/08

shayDarcy wrote:


Kikichan5 wrote:

i'm was so sad quz this manga was sooo short~! i really liked that one~~~ bloody kiss is one of my fav manga


yeah it could have been longer...to me it was werid where it ended


*weird* sorry
Posted 4/14/08

sakurachan097 wrote:


vangtrangkhoc7115 wrote:


shayDarcy wrote:


vangtrangkhoc7115 wrote:

Yea, I've heard of it. It TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!! I wish it had a 2nd season


same it was such a short series i want more ^_^


Cool, I know right?



IT'S SO COOL RITE?


yep its a good one
Member
2013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / home(in holland)...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

shayDarcy wrote:


Kikichan5 wrote:

i'm was so sad quz this manga was sooo short~! i really liked that one~~~ bloody kiss is one of my fav manga


yeah it could have been longer...to me it was werid where it ended


yeah thats right, i wanted that it was longer......

Member
707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
85 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
yeah..it was totally cooL^_^
Member
1324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / spinning world
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
I've read the manga but only 1 volume. It's too short. I like the story it was fun to read but the theme is unoriginal and the plot is predictable. It would be much better if it's longer.
Member
2041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dont need to know...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
WATE WHERE DO U WATCH I WANNA
Member
2090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / cuddlin with kana...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Yeah I read the manga I think the storyline is pretty great. I like it.
Member
2476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
yeah..i've read it..it's nice..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.