First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply OHSHC Live
Fan
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i sort of heard somewhere that ikuta toma will play hikaru and someone else will play kaoru....sort of weird if they're not played by the same person
Fan
946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
darkroom
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
i wanna see it if they make it alive..just like nodame cantabile..i love dat series too...and i hope taguchi [/purplejunnosuke

junno as bidou in yukan club


<-------junno wit kat-tun member








from kat-tun will play Tamaki souo role...i see him cast in yukan club as bidou granmarie..and i think he fits tamaki role..^__________^
Fan
24052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / i dont know! im l...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
hope there is!!..
Fan
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 12/20/08
a live action??? mmm if there's someone who wants to make one.. well he must got the hotest cutest seewtest(...) guys of japan!!!!
Fan
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 12/20/08

frogga wrote:

i wanna see it if they make it alive..just like nodame cantabile..i love dat series too...and i hope taguchi [/purplejunnosuke

junno as bidou in yukan club


<-------junno wit kat-tun member








from kat-tun will play Tamaki souo role...i see him cast in yukan club as bidou granmarie..and i think he fits tamaki role..^__________^


it resembles Tamaki!!!!!! ^///^
Posted 12/29/08
if there is.. on/off singers would fit perfect for the twins since they are twins
Member
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / underneath my clo...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
i wud also love toma to be tamaki but sad to say.. he's not tall enough.
i'd like if he'd rather play the role the twins.

and either hiro mizushima (nanba minami) or shun oguri (Rei hanazawa, Sano izumi) could be mori or kyouya.
Fan
946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
darkroom
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

KiaRatT wrote:


frogga wrote:

i wanna see it if they make it alive..just like nodame cantabile..i love dat series too...and i hope taguchi [/purplejunnosuke

junno as bidou in yukan club


<-------junno wit kat-tun member








from kat-tun will play Tamaki souo role...i see him cast in yukan club as bidou granmarie..and i think he fits tamaki role..^__________^


it resembles Tamaki!!!!!! ^///^


yeah...he's the perfect guy for tamaki role...but i heard there's a rumour that yamamoto yusuke(aura guy in hana kimi) will play that role in OHSHC...(im not agreed with that TT_TT)

sorry for the late post!!!superb bz...(.!_!.)

Fan
26108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sabrie~ (k k.. Peru)
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

frogga wrote:


KiaRatT wrote:


frogga wrote:

i wanna see it if they make it alive..just like nodame cantabile..i love dat series too...and i hope taguchi [/purplejunnosuke

junno as bidou in yukan club


<-------junno wit kat-tun member








from kat-tun will play Tamaki souo role...i see him cast in yukan club as bidou granmarie..and i think he fits tamaki role..^__________^


it resembles Tamaki!!!!!! ^///^


yeah...he's the perfect guy for tamaki role...but i heard there's a rumour that yamamoto yusuke(aura guy in hana kimi) will play that role in OHSHC...(im not agreed with that TT_TT)

sorry for the late post!!!superb bz...(.!_!.)




ehh??? really??? ohhhh...... T^T no fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesh I'm not agreed!!!!!!!!! if there's a page where I can send a mail telling OHSHC live action's director, I would send loads of mails telling Yamamoto yusuke is not the correct man!!!!! ºwº lol
ok don't worry about the late repply... I've been in trouble so I'm not on too much well thankz for quote!!!!
Member
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / underneath my clo...
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
i heard Korea's got the permission to make the live version
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.