First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
do you like drama anime???
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 3/5/08 , edited 3/11/08


well if you like sad stuff + romance like Saikano, clannad, true tears, school days, ef- a tale of memories, is pure.....................


then go to myy profile and see my fav. groups and hit up the one with the same pic as the one i just post.

hard core drama anime
45734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
I LIKE ANIME DRAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 3/5/08
don't advertise your group
reported
900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
dramas are for losers
Posted 3/5/08
- - ;;
1047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Taguig City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
I like anime with drama. Something like Da Capo, Clannad, Shuffle, To Heart, Kimikiss Pure Rouge, Myself;Yourself or School Days.

As long as its not one of those boring types then it's fine with me.
764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Area 11
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
well im not a big fan of drama anime's,i prefer comedy and sci-fi
3944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / BeverlyHills, CA
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
no
8901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

TheVampirelastat wrote:



well if you like sad stuff + romance like Saikano, clannad, true tears, school days.....................


You think those are sad, you don't know sad and depressing till you watch Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. It is so sad that you will cry, and so depressing you'll want to throw something. But yet the story is so beautiful and so well done you can't help but love it it.
1392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
too much drama is a drag,i preffer romantic comedies
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

Metroid_Exterminator wrote:


TheVampirelastat wrote:



well if you like sad stuff + romance like Saikano, clannad, true tears, school days.....................


You think those are sad, you don't know sad and depressing till you watch Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. It is so sad that you will cry, and so depressing you'll want to throw something. But yet the story is so beautiful and so well done you can't help but love it it.


i have watched that show about 2 times trust me i know. i have that on my site also. I have learned plenty form rumbling hearts not to judge a story untill after a fue eps in lol. i thought it was gay until haruka got hit by the car, then i was stuck.
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

aerinafariha wrote:

too much drama is a drag,i preffer romantic comedies


yeah id like romantic comedies 2 if i was 12
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

don't advertise your group
reported


what a fag
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

shozainai wrote:

dramas are for losers


bleach is for fat 13 year olds
6080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
they're ok, but i haven't really found one that i really like~so, if there is one that's like totally awesome, plz tell me~!! lol ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.