First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is pedophilia wrong?
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / london
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
this is a stupid question....
this is what i think....
we need to line the bastards up and shoot the lot of them right in the head
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

PedoBear wrote:

Is it just me or most of the "females" here do not back up their reasonings?
I've heard somewhere that
females are likely go with their emotion while
males likely go with their logic.
So please do not make this statement true. I wouldn't want it that way.


Yeah the emotional nutcases are throwing in their useless blurb of "Holy crap that's gross!" or "That's just wrong!" Its just disgraceful to call these people, human. (If you stop reading this here, you're one of them.) Anyway, I think homosexuality is just WRONG!!! I'll explain another day. But yeah, what you said earlier, pedophilia is just a preference, just like homosexuality. Though taking advantage of kids is immoral in society because it could disrupt their growth mentally. A man (or female) that prefers real young body types does not mean they have a mental disorder. You never notice a pedo until they do something "wrong" and get thrown in jail and then everyone hates them etc.

Now, away from the things everyone has read about already. Hentai starring extremely small children is the safest way to tickle a pedo's phantasies. Why? Because it's not illegal and no child was exploited. Ah such is the way of releasing desire. Now, if a minor consented to sex with an older person that's not going to ruin them probably. (Now if this angers you read next paragraph).

Paragraph 3! Yay! Ok, now this is to those who throw the "This is just wrong!" shpeel out. Ok, the chances that you aren't religious and still said this is actually high. I understand and back-up any religious person against this because I myself am an unbiased christian. Anyway, if you are against religion and against this you might as well stab yourself in the heart and put the sign "Hypocrite!" over your face. You're against the bible because it tells you what to do. Well, so does society but you follow that. (Unless you're of another religion which I won't lament on). Anyways, the law is based on the 10 commandments from the bible just so ya know. You might as well be an anarchist who wants to be king (or queen (not the group)). Now for anyone I left out.

If you think this is gross, well suck it up buttercup. A lot of people think bugs are gross and a lot of others think they are cool. Your opinions don't mean jack!
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
It's disgusting and wrong...

It's more like a mental problem.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

voidlugiron wrote:


tw1zted wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


tw1zted wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


thegodcode wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

Pedophilia isn't wrong in the sense that it is simply a mental disorder like any other. Just like serial killers and what not it's not like they can always CONTROL their thoughts and actions. It pisses me off as people act like you CHOOSE to become one. I'm not trying to say its exactly right to prey on children though the public should know that it isn't their fault they are the way they are and deserve an equal amount of respect as human beings.
The reason they prey on children in the first place is because it is because in our society a relationship between someone of their age and a child is completely ridiculous and socially unacceptable. While it will probably stay that way it is only perceived as bad based on standards that WE created.


Did a old man touch you ..... and now you doing the some thing he did to you


Hmm...? I wasn't abused or anything when i was young, just giving my 2 cents.


It's not because society created it, it's because those kids probably haven't developed full reproductive organs yet.
You can read about the bad effects of a kid not developed yet having sex on google.


Thats the reason we perceive sex with children wrong, other than the mental trauma. It is society that perceives it as immoral.


What you've never heard of vaginal ruptures and other similar shit?
The damage is physical as well.

The physical damage is bad from the medical aspect, though usually parents are more concerned with the fact that their child might be traumatized from the event, the body heals over time. Mental scars can be life-long, that is why we have such heavy penalties on child-molestation


So, you're basing your argument that it's just a social thing on what?
The fact that it's both physically and mentally harmfull?
Society didn't create the physical damage, and if it has physical damage, that could be seen by other societies even if they're different makes it wrong.
Physical damage heals but not very easily by the way. Being unable to sit straight for a while doesn't make it a social issue, in any form or type of society.
Edit: added some shit.
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

tw1zted wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


tw1zted wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


tw1zted wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


thegodcode wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

Pedophilia isn't wrong in the sense that it is simply a mental disorder like any other. Just like serial killers and what not it's not like they can always CONTROL their thoughts and actions. It pisses me off as people act like you CHOOSE to become one. I'm not trying to say its exactly right to prey on children though the public should know that it isn't their fault they are the way they are and deserve an equal amount of respect as human beings.
The reason they prey on children in the first place is because it is because in our society a relationship between someone of their age and a child is completely ridiculous and socially unacceptable. While it will probably stay that way it is only perceived as bad based on standards that WE created.


Did a old man touch you ..... and now you doing the some thing he did to you


Hmm...? I wasn't abused or anything when i was young, just giving my 2 cents.


It's not because society created it, it's because those kids probably haven't developed full reproductive organs yet.
You can read about the bad effects of a kid not developed yet having sex on google.


Thats the reason we perceive sex with children wrong, other than the mental trauma. It is society that perceives it as immoral.


What you've never heard of vaginal ruptures and other similar shit?
The damage is physical as well.

The physical damage is bad from the medical aspect, though usually parents are more concerned with the fact that their child might be traumatized from the event, the body heals over time. Mental scars can be life-long, that is why we have such heavy penalties on child-molestation


So, you're basing your argument that it's just a social thing on what?
The fact that it's both physically and mentally harmfull?
Society didn't create the physical damage, and if it has physical damage, that could be seen by other societies even if they're different makes it wrong.
Physical damage heals but not very easily by the way. Being unable to sit straight for a while doesn't make it a social issue, in any form or type of society.
Edit: added some shit.

You are missing the point, of course you might be unable to sit... but I'm not talking about being able to sit, I'm talking about the concept of pedophilia and why it is immoral in our society.

823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / london
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

PedoBear wrote:

Why hello there. I'm Pedobear.
Let's talk about it.
Is pedophilia wrong? Or is it just misunderstood?
I'm not talking about child molesters, but pedophiles.

Definition of a pedophile: Pedophilia or paedophilia (Commonwealth usage) is the primary or exclusive sexual attraction by adults to prepubescent children.

Now, I'm not an expert on this and I'm only 17, but hear me out.
Pedophiles in our society can function and socialize like a normal person.
The thing is their sexual orientation is very "rare and odd" compared to others.
They are considered as a mental patient and viewed as a sick twisted individual.

Alright, what if pedophilia was not a mental illness? We can even compared this kind of sexual behaviour something as... homosexuality. In fact, as many of you already know, homosexuality was perceived as a mental illness by many people (psychologists, sociologists etc) in the old days. Are we making the same mistake? What if you were born and just sexually attracted to kids? (not necessarily their behavior or the mentality) Many adults/adolescents who aren't pedophiles, can still have sexual thoughts of young people.
But they do not engage in the act because of the "moral" of our current society.

Let me ask you this.
Have you ever thought of being in his/her shoes? How it feels to be forever eternally condemned by the society how "wrong" they are even tho they still seek search for help to get out of this "illness", but instead get reported by people and go to jail? Later humiliated and fingered by the public? This kind of phenomenon doesn't really encourage pedophiles now does it? So later maybe few or X of them will develop a mentality (which they probably would think it is unfair or they are being discriminated against) that will make them break the law and become a potential child molester.

The media keeps implanting us with false information. What I mean by this is they use the word pedophile instead of child molester, which is a huge difference to me. Pedophile: The person has a sexual attraction to kids to teens, but he/she keeps that to him/herself and does not act. Child molester: The person ACTS (rape or unwanted sexual harassment).

I'm not saying we should legalize pedophilia, but try to understand more out of it. Personally, I wouldn't want a pedophile dating my child (if I had any, which I won't), because just the thought of it... We would just want our kids to have a "normal life" without getting screwed around somewhere in their head because of "the possibilities". I do not know how parents think about this issue since I have no kids. I heard people who are open minded to everything (including pedophilia), are against it after having kids.

This is getting long, so what do you think about this? Is it wrong or right?
I'm in the grey zone. Just tell us your thoughts about this.

Ps: My name is made only for humor. I'm not a cop. This is not a cop-bait.



if i was in his/hers shoes i would personally kill myself for being such a sick shit who likes little kids
& gay & lesbians you cant compare it to because they are BOTH consenting adults, a child doesnt consent to an adult molesterer because a bloody child doesnt understand how fucked up and sick that person is!!!
the adult takes advantage, its worst than rape, & in its own way its a different sort of rape
like about a year ago around my area a man fucked a little baby 6 MONTHS OLD killed it, OH but his bird she filmed that on her mobile, & she was also the kids aunty
so dont ask such a dumb question like, is it wrong, for fucks sake use your nut
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

voidlugiron wrote:


tw1zted wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


tw1zted wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


tw1zted wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:


thegodcode wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

Pedophilia isn't wrong in the sense that it is simply a mental disorder like any other. Just like serial killers and what not it's not like they can always CONTROL their thoughts and actions. It pisses me off as people act like you CHOOSE to become one. I'm not trying to say its exactly right to prey on children though the public should know that it isn't their fault they are the way they are and deserve an equal amount of respect as human beings.
The reason they prey on children in the first place is because it is because in our society a relationship between someone of their age and a child is completely ridiculous and socially unacceptable. While it will probably stay that way it is only perceived as bad based on standards that WE created.


Did a old man touch you ..... and now you doing the some thing he did to you


Hmm...? I wasn't abused or anything when i was young, just giving my 2 cents.


It's not because society created it, it's because those kids probably haven't developed full reproductive organs yet.
You can read about the bad effects of a kid not developed yet having sex on google.


Thats the reason we perceive sex with children wrong, other than the mental trauma. It is society that perceives it as immoral.


What you've never heard of vaginal ruptures and other similar shit?
The damage is physical as well.

The physical damage is bad from the medical aspect, though usually parents are more concerned with the fact that their child might be traumatized from the event, the body heals over time. Mental scars can be life-long, that is why we have such heavy penalties on child-molestation


So, you're basing your argument that it's just a social thing on what?
The fact that it's both physically and mentally harmfull?
Society didn't create the physical damage, and if it has physical damage, that could be seen by other societies even if they're different makes it wrong.
Physical damage heals but not very easily by the way. Being unable to sit straight for a while doesn't make it a social issue, in any form or type of society.
Edit: added some shit.

You are missing the point, of course you might be unable to sit... but I'm not talking about being able to sit, I'm talking about the concept of pedophilia and why it is immoral in our society.



Sure it's immoral in our society, but you stated earlier that it's only wrong molesting kids because society denies it. Absurd it's not healthy in any way, causes alot of damage, ignoring the emotional damage, taking the physical. It's not social.
Regarding pedophelia, I don't think it's wrong, I think it's a sickness.
But, child molestation, thats plain wrong.
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / UK for now....
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
im against pedophiles! whether it was now or 100 years ago... its sort of like raping someone and im against rape so their u go....
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

halbeast wrote:


PedoBear wrote:

Why hello there. I'm Pedobear.
Let's talk about it.
Is pedophilia wrong? Or is it just misunderstood?
I'm not talking about child molesters, but pedophiles.

Definition of a pedophile: Pedophilia or paedophilia (Commonwealth usage) is the primary or exclusive sexual attraction by adults to prepubescent children.

Now, I'm not an expert on this and I'm only 17, but hear me out.
Pedophiles in our society can function and socialize like a normal person.
The thing is their sexual orientation is very "rare and odd" compared to others.
They are considered as a mental patient and viewed as a sick twisted individual.

Alright, what if pedophilia was not a mental illness? We can even compared this kind of sexual behaviour something as... homosexuality. In fact, as many of you already know, homosexuality was perceived as a mental illness by many people (psychologists, sociologists etc) in the old days. Are we making the same mistake? What if you were born and just sexually attracted to kids? (not necessarily their behavior or the mentality) Many adults/adolescents who aren't pedophiles, can still have sexual thoughts of young people.
But they do not engage in the act because of the "moral" of our current society.

Let me ask you this.
Have you ever thought of being in his/her shoes? How it feels to be forever eternally condemned by the society how "wrong" they are even tho they still seek search for help to get out of this "illness", but instead get reported by people and go to jail? Later humiliated and fingered by the public? This kind of phenomenon doesn't really encourage pedophiles now does it? So later maybe few or X of them will develop a mentality (which they probably would think it is unfair or they are being discriminated against) that will make them break the law and become a potential child molester.

The media keeps implanting us with false information. What I mean by this is they use the word pedophile instead of child molester, which is a huge difference to me. Pedophile: The person has a sexual attraction to kids to teens, but he/she keeps that to him/herself and does not act. Child molester: The person ACTS (rape or unwanted sexual harassment).

I'm not saying we should legalize pedophilia, but try to understand more out of it. Personally, I wouldn't want a pedophile dating my child (if I had any, which I won't), because just the thought of it... We would just want our kids to have a "normal life" without getting screwed around somewhere in their head because of "the possibilities". I do not know how parents think about this issue since I have no kids. I heard people who are open minded to everything (including pedophilia), are against it after having kids.

This is getting long, so what do you think about this? Is it wrong or right?
I'm in the grey zone. Just tell us your thoughts about this.

Ps: My name is made only for humor. I'm not a cop. This is not a cop-bait.



if i was in his/hers shoes i would personally kill myself for being such a sick shit who likes little kids
& gay & lesbians you cant compare it to because they are BOTH consenting adults, a child doesnt consent to an adult molesterer because a bloody child doesnt understand how fucked up and sick that person is!!!
the adult takes advantage, its worst than rape, & in its own way its a different sort of rape
like about a year ago around my area a man fucked a little baby 6 MONTHS OLD killed it, OH but his bird she filmed that on her mobile, & she was also the kids aunty
so dont ask such a dumb question like, is it wrong, for fucks sake use your nut


Your nut is obviously hollow, he's not covering for people that rape kids.
Ghost
AHTL 
91491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/5/08
Just had to post this one;



Anyway, seems this thread is flipping between flaming the OP in an moronic way and flailing their arms saying "paedophilia is wrong!!!" with tons of exaltation marks, or writing in big letters how disgusted they feel about the topic at hand.

If all you're going to do is contribute to the thread by saying in one-liners how disgusted you feel about this, or flame the original poster due to you misunderstanding his thread, you might as well not post here.

I'll have to look a little closer at the topic myself before I try to contribute in anyway, so that we might lead this discussion on a higher level.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Most of the internet people have been kicked out of society and resorted to the internet.
There's no such thing as a civilized debate online.
Posted 3/5/08
Hey, thanks (some of you) for sharing your thoughts with some THINKING.
For those who*coughGIRLScough* ... are incapable of explaining in a logical way...
You guys are sort of encouraging us to generalize you even if we don't want to.

I'll be back, I still didn't finish shoveling.
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Vienna
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
this is definitely wrong!! every child has the right to live his/her childhood...and sexual contact with an adult is NOT part of that...
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
I think its hot. (Im into shouta)

People in the old days used to do it all the time. The romans I think.

Better to be with like a 20 or 30 year old who is actually wiser than one your own age.

I knew if anyone around the age of 20 - 40 asked me out I would say yes.

When we hear the word Pedophile, all we see is an Old man and a baby. And its not even like that.

129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
This is a very interesting fact.

If the pedophile does not molest, than yes, it is different.
It's true that it is sort of like homosexuality, people still
think it's a mental issue. Back then, they probably took
it as serious as we take pedophilia now.
But it is weird, and I don't think a child is going to fall
madly in love with an adult because they are not yet in
their mature state. Therefore, a child and an adult have
no chance. A teenager and an adult is different because
some teenagers are mature enough to know the difference
between right and wrong. If an adult makes a move on a
child, it's obvious that society will see it wrong because we
all know that children cannot feel pleasure or desire at such
a young age, and they do not know what is going on, so they
are vulnerable. Thus, that is why a pedophile is viewed
in such a bad way.
I am against molesters, but I'm not sure about pedophilia
since you put it that way. They do seem innocent when you
look at them the way you do, and I understand why. They are
humans like everyone of us, and they have their likes and dis-
likes. Society does not accept it because children can't act
as adults can.

I can't really imagine a 9 yr. old and a 37 yr. old
holding hands and walking down Main Street and cuddling on
the street corner. And that's why society sees it in a disgusted
way.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.