First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
CR under Power.
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Dear ladies and fuck-heads. The reasons I’m writing this mini-article are to tell you directly to every of your ugly faces and make it go through that thick skull of yours that you got corrupted by power. Obviously, I’m addressing this to those mods who think they are better then us because they get to click that ‘LOCK’ button in excitement with their greasy fingers. Power makes gives you orgasms, doesn’t it? Knowing that you can do whatever the fuck you want just because you are in charge. I must say from the start that not all the mods are like this and who feels I am talking about him/her can ban my ass just because they can, right? ‘Cause you can be the Hell sure you won’t shut me up just by locking this, as well. All I want is my little group back and we’ll be even. Or at least a reason of why the fuck you decided to block it. Try to see past the foul language and see that I really have a point here.

Why was I silenced like that? Is the truth a bit too much of a pain in your asses? I feel that that is the case. I mean we are talking about things like promotes yaoi via allowing groups of such sorts to exist (which is not suitable for children under a certain age, I might remind you, Mr./Mrs. Moderator) and not allowing a group that was promoting a different opinion than the one CR tries to make us suck up to: That CR is one big fucking happy place where you can have unsafe sex, because it’s virtual nevertheless. Call me a whiner, call me an idiot shouting stuff just for killing time and I will call you a ‘hypocritical fuck-head’ and an ‘idiot’ for not realizing the obvious. Locking my group is the exact thing the communist did to other countries for trying to stand up for themselves. Should I expect to be killed in sleep soon, if I continue this? Frankly, I wouldn’t be surprised.

‘Any man can go through disasters. If you want to see his true self, give him power.’ Who said that was a genius. I mean look at what things have happened. For instance, once I saw on a mod’s profile (I won’t say which one’s) ‘If you random buddy me, I’ll ban you.’ Or something like that. What in God’s name is that all about? Oh, I see. Now you are so fucking good that you don’t ‘lower’ yourself to the peasants? Who the fuck do you think you are, you douche-bag? You are the same kind of shit that crawled from the sewer in the first place. You are no good than the bug I just killed yesterday.

I understand that moderators should be some kind of authority. But when crap like this happen, I cannot stand by and just let it happen. You feel powerful? Let’s see how powerful you are when there’s a loaded gun pointed at your reproductive system. You want to have ultimate power? Become a dictator so I can come over you with an angry mob and tear you to pieces. Idiot… Where is the FREEDOM OF SPEECH? If I don’t like something about CR I have the goddamn right to say it. So don’t you come to me with crap like ‘If you don’t like it, go away.’ CR used to be fun and now it’s more full of shit then a clogged toilet.

Why? Am I doing this? What I am trying to achieve by doing this? I just want my fuckin’ little group back ‘Anti-CR Life’ locker by Do0mAid, I think. End of story. Locking this thread would be normal, for you guys. Want to ban me? For telling the truth? If telling the truth is my crime that I will give you a fuckin’ gun and you can blow my brains on CR’s front page…


Yours truly (pissed off),
~Sawyer
676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
you're looking for freedom of speech on a private website/forum???
sorry i don't want to sound too harsh but that won't happen..
if it's about a group you can't make then make it outside the CR controlled environment.
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

stief_db wrote:

you're looking for freedom of speech on a private website/forum???
sorry i don't want to sound too harsh but that won't happen..
if it's about a group you can't make then make it outside the CR controlled environment.


All I want is that Group unlocked and after that, there will be more peace and quiet. I'm going to be stepped on like this.
8992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / CA, US
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
"dear ladies and fuck-heads".... wow... im not surprised to see ur thread get lock... what a moron....
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

macchonk wrote:

"dear ladies and fuck-heads".... wow... im not surprised to see ur thread get lock... what a moron....


If you though I was talking directly to you, it's your problem. I specifically said it's addressed to the mods. But made in a more public manner. If they don't let me express on a private group, I will express myself on a public forum.
3109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
human rights!!! revolution on cr!!! :))) yeee
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
wow ok give me a few minutes to reply because all the hot air in your post clouded your main ideas (if any)
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

lorena90 wrote:

human rights!!! revolution on cr!!! :))) yeee


A bit of rebelion on a site never killed anyone.
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

mauz15 wrote:

wow ok give me a few minutes to reply because all the hot air in your post clouded your main ideas (if any)


Ok. Like I said. Try to see past the foul language. When I wrote it I was very angry.
676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

sawyer wrote:


stief_db wrote:

you're looking for freedom of speech on a private website/forum???
sorry i don't want to sound too harsh but that won't happen..
if it's about a group you can't make then make it outside the CR controlled environment.


All I want is that Group unlocked and after that, there will be more peace and quiet. I'm going to be stepped on like this.


quite sadly i doubt causing a commotion like this will do much...
the best way to handle with moderators is trough private PM or by stepping to a global moderator (mind you, i have no idea about CR hierarchy)
i'm sure there are more appropriate channels to use to address an issue as this?
best you can do it edit your first post and go about this in a decent way since from my point of view you just screwed yourself over with this...

also i'll say it again if you can't have the group here do it outside CR using people inside CR...how hard is it nowadays to open a freeforum to talk about things that you can't in other places...
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

n_n303 wrote:

dude, you are so fried x.x


You say that like it's a bad thing.
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

stief_db wrote:


sawyer wrote:


stief_db wrote:

you're looking for freedom of speech on a private website/forum???
sorry i don't want to sound too harsh but that won't happen..
if it's about a group you can't make then make it outside the CR controlled environment.


All I want is that Group unlocked and after that, there will be more peace and quiet. I'm going to be stepped on like this.


quite sadly i doubt causing a commotion like this will do much...
the best way to handle with moderators is trough private PM or by stepping to a global moderator (mind you, i have no idea about CR hierarchy)
i'm sure there are more appropriate channels to use to address an issue as this?
best you can do it edit your first post and go about this in a decent way since from my point of view you just screwed yourself over with this...

also i'll say it again if you can't have the group here do it outside CR using people inside CR...how hard is it nowadays to open a freeforum to talk about things that you can't in other places...


It's a long story and I don't blame you for misinterpreting some thing that I said. But I just had to go a bit crazy, so-to-speak to make myself heard.
676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
aye i can understand that very well but venting is best done outside agains the wall or a tree or something lol...
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

stief_db wrote:

aye i can understand that very well but venting is best done outside agains the wall or a tree or something lol...


So I would eventually hurt myself? I'm not a primate, you know.
1234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / z
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Its true though, If Mods don't like something they just delete it. like comments on CR and the way its handled. but what do you expect from another private website/forums.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.