First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
CR under Power.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Lol a mod hater. You still have freedom of speech. However if you were spreading hate or innapropiate messages on Cr then your posts/thread will be locked. If it's a duplicate or spam thread it gets locked.
CR is PG13 and has no pretentions of being a kiddie site. However it is also not a hentai/porn site. Read the rules genius.
The mods probably don't care about you. Some of the mods even find humor in hate mail. You are the one with the stick up your ass, not the mods.
Anyways if you don't want your thread to get locked then read the rules and post threads that adhere to them.
676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
well what you can propose is get something on the CR team that acts like an 'ombudsman'...
someone where you can address these things directly too who is in closer contact with the moderators.
i've seen this work before on other big public forums...with elections to get someone unbiased who can do these things.
3109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

n_n303 wrote:


sawyer wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

dude, you are so fried x.x


You say that like it's a bad thing.


all this for a group? why dont you just start it up again but make it "secret" so the mods cant find it. .__.
it seems kinda childish to be bitching about a group, no??
no offense or anything.


lol. i don't think it's only about the group. it's about freedom of speech
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

n_n303 wrote:


sawyer wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

dude, you are so fried x.x


You say that like it's a bad thing.


all this for a group? why dont you just start it up again but make it "secret" so the mods cant find it. .__.
it seems kinda childish to be bitching about a group, no??
no offense or anything.


I understand what you are saying. But it was such a small group that could hurt people like a mosquito does. And I never got a valid reason for why it was closed. The maid idea was that I was wrong.
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

zurital wrote:

Its true though, If Mods don't like something they just delete it. like comments on CR and the way its handled. but what do you expect from another private website/forums.


Exactly. If someone has something to say, he should, while still keeping it in some limits.
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

artgeek707 wrote:

Lol a mod hater. You still have freedom of speech. However if you were spreading hate or innapropiate messages on Cr then your posts/thread will be locked. If it's a duplicate or spam thread it gets locked.
CR is PG13 and has no pretentions of being a kiddie site. However it is also not a hentai/porn site. Read the rules genius.
The mods probably don't care about you. Some of the mods even find humor in hate mail. You are the one with the stick up your ass, not the mods.
Anyways if you don't want your thread to get locked then read the rules and post threads that adhere to them.


Oh, you edited it again to make it seem that what you are saying actually makes sense. Actually, you didn't understand what I was talking about.
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

sawyer wrote:

And I never got a valid reason for why it was closed. The maid idea was that I was wrong.

Read what I said in the Casual Chat to the Mods thread to Stef.
6102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
well atleast u said ur peace right. i think get were ur coming from, even though it was a small group the principle is still there and u just want a reason right? (and hopefully it to be brought back)
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

Do0mAid wrote:


sawyer wrote:

And I never got a valid reason for why it was closed. The maid idea was that I was wrong.

Read what I said in the Casual Chat to the Mods thread to Stef.


Okay. Then that's an explanation. Well. Please unlock my thread and I promise it won't be such a hate group anymore, but rather a guidance of some sorts. If you have in mind anything that is not acceptable in that, let me know. All I request is that group back and we'll act like this never happened. I should've been warned first though.
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

goswami wrote:

well atleast u said ur peace right. i think get were ur coming from, even though it was a small group the principle is still there and u just want a reason right? (and hopefully it to be brought back)


Yup. You understood right. I just want it back.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

sawyer wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

Lol a mod hater. You still have freedom of speech. However if you were spreading hate or innapropiate messages on Cr then your posts/thread will be locked. If it's a duplicate or spam thread it gets locked.
CR is PG13 and has no pretentions of being a kiddie site. However it is also not a hentai/porn site. Read the rules genius.
The mods probably don't care about you. Some of the mods even find humor in hate mail. You are the one with the stick up your ass, not the mods.
Anyways if you don't want your thread to get locked then read the rules and post threads that adhere to them.


Oh, you edited it again to make it seem that what you are saying actually makes sense. Actually, you didn't understand what I was talking about.


I edited it to add some bulk. Anyway I did misunderstand. You were talking about a group, not a thread. Most of the forum rules still apply. Anyways you can't expect a private site to be totally free of censorship. As I said before CR is a PG13 website and the mods will delete/edit stuff that are out of line with that rating. Lastly, I suggest that if you actually want change, go through with it in a civil matter instead of posting in a rude way. Most people wont take the time to uncover what you're trying to say through the layers of anger.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/5/08

Do0mAid wrote:


sawyer wrote:

And I never got a valid reason for why it was closed. The maid idea was that I was wrong.

Read what I said in the Casual Chat to the Mods thread to Stef.


Please quote it for me- I mean us
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

sawyer wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:


sawyer wrote:

And I never got a valid reason for why it was closed. The maid idea was that I was wrong.

Read what I said in the Casual Chat to the Mods thread to Stef.


Okay. Then that's an explanation. Well. Please unlock my thread and I promise it won't be such a hate group anymore, but rather a guidance of some sorts. If you have in mind anything that is not acceptable in that, let me know. All I request is that group back and we'll act like this never happened. I should've been warned first though.

What pisses me off, is that you could have just ASKED me through PM exactly why I blocked it, instead of being a brat making such a huge deal. I hope you recognize now that you had NO IDEA what you were talking about. You need to learn not to run your mouth and accuse people of acting poorly so groundlessly. Do you still feel we're power hunger and "opressing" your rights? I certainly hope not. Making public scenes is not the respectful and mature thing to do.

I'd prefer you just make a new group. That way no time will have to be spent deleting posts in case there are flaming/ranting posts there. II wouldn't know I didn't look, the front page was bad enough for me).
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

n_n303 wrote:


lorena90 wrote:
lol. i don't think it's only about the group. it's about freedom of speech


i dont think its about freedom of speech at all, More like complaining. >.>
read carefully at what he says, and what he replies back to each person.


You misunderstood. It's not complaining... Read past the foul language, please... And see that I am not only whining about my group...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.