First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
CR under Power.
Ghost
AHTL 
91569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/5/08

n_n303 wrote:


AHTL wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:


sawyer wrote:

And I never got a valid reason for why it was closed. The maid idea was that I was wrong.

Read what I said in the Casual Chat to the Mods thread to Stef.


Please quote it for me- I mean us :(


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1096/Casual-Chat-with-the-Mods.html?pg=780#7745716


Thanks <3

~ Stef made a stupid post to be honest ~
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

sawyer wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


lorena90 wrote:
lol. i don't think it's only about the group. it's about freedom of speech


i dont think its about freedom of speech at all, More like complaining. >.>
read carefully at what he says, and what he replies back to each person.


You misunderstood. It's not complaining... Read past the foul language, please... And see that I am not only whining about my group...

People would be able to do that, if you hadn't used foul language. How you present your argument is a huge part of how people will understand it.

Edit: Also, you're lucky I get on CR during work. If not some other mod who knew nothing about the situation would have had to handle this. That's why public scenes are bad, the person who needs to handle it might not be around at the time.
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

AHTL wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


AHTL wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:


sawyer wrote:

And I never got a valid reason for why it was closed. The maid idea was that I was wrong.

Read what I said in the Casual Chat to the Mods thread to Stef.


Please quote it for me- I mean us :(


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1096/Casual-Chat-with-the-Mods.html?pg=780#7745716


Thanks <3

~ Stef made a stupid post to be honest ~


He was just very angry and blurted things more directly.
Ghost
AHTL 
91569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/5/08

sawyer wrote:


AHTL wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


AHTL wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:


sawyer wrote:

And I never got a valid reason for why it was closed. The maid idea was that I was wrong.

Read what I said in the Casual Chat to the Mods thread to Stef.


Please quote it for me- I mean us :(


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1096/Casual-Chat-with-the-Mods.html?pg=780#7745716


Thanks <3

~ Stef made a stupid post to be honest ~


He was just very angry and blurted things more directly.


But seriously, one of his main arguments was that CR allowed groups that supports homosexuals. What the double darn is wrong with that? :s
2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / southern ontario
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Why are people talking about free speech - this is a privately owned website - you have no rights here.

Just listen to the mods and stfu - if you don't like something, there is your "freedom of choice" to leave.
3109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
i dont think its about freedom of speech at all, More like complaining. >.>
read carefully at what he says, and what he replies back to each person.



i don't agree. in that group, he had the freedom to express his opinions. anybody would be angry in his place
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

Do0mAid wrote:


sawyer wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:


sawyer wrote:

And I never got a valid reason for why it was closed. The maid idea was that I was wrong.

Read what I said in the Casual Chat to the Mods thread to Stef.


Okay. Then that's an explanation. Well. Please unlock my thread and I promise it won't be such a hate group anymore, but rather a guidance of some sorts. If you have in mind anything that is not acceptable in that, let me know. All I request is that group back and we'll act like this never happened. I should've been warned first though.

What pisses me off, is that you could have just ASKED me through PM exactly why I blocked it, instead of being a brat making such a huge deal. I hope you recognize now that you had NO IDEA what you were talking about. You need to learn not to run your mouth and accuse people of acting poorly so groundlessly. Do you still feel we're power hunger and "opressing" your rights? I certainly hope not. Making public scenes is not the respectful and mature thing to do.

I'd prefer you just make a new group. That way no time will have to be spent deleting posts in case there are flaming/ranting posts there. II wouldn't know I didn't look, the front page was bad enough for me).


I would still prefer that group back. And I am promising I will clean it. After that you will receive an invitation to check things out. Is that acceptable? As you see I am not really irrational.
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

AHTL wrote:


sawyer wrote:


AHTL wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


AHTL wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:


sawyer wrote:

And I never got a valid reason for why it was closed. The maid idea was that I was wrong.

Read what I said in the Casual Chat to the Mods thread to Stef.


Please quote it for me- I mean us :(


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1096/Casual-Chat-with-the-Mods.html?pg=780#7745716


Thanks <3

~ Stef made a stupid post to be honest ~


He was just very angry and blurted things more directly.


But seriously, one of his main arguments was that CR allowed groups that supports homosexuals. What the double darn is wrong with that? :s


Well, a few groups are okay, but when you stumble upon tons of those things, as tolerant as you may be, you might get a bit pissed off...
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

sawyer wrote:

All I want is my little group back and we’ll be even. Or at least a reason of why the fuck you decided to block it.


When things like this happen you should contact the staff directly instead of just throwing words around in an angry fashion because think about it, there are like 20 mods here that can block things, you need to give the benefit of the doubt. I cannot stress this fact enough.


Why was I silenced like that? Is the truth a bit too much of a pain in your asses? I feel that that is the case. I mean we are talking about things like promotes yaoi via allowing groups of such sorts to exist (which is not suitable for children under a certain age, I might remind you, Mr./Mrs. Moderator) and not allowing a group that was promoting a different opinion than the one CR tries to make us suck up to


Ok, you need to be more specific, I have not seen the group and have not seen an explanation for what it was about besides a small couple of sentences but they dont tell me much. Was the group open? if it was give me the link. if it is not, tell me what i was about.


Locking my group is the exact thing the communist did to other countries for trying to stand up for themselves. Should I expect to be killed in sleep soon, if I continue this? Frankly, I wouldn’t be surprised.


CR stands for communist regime, didn't you know?
okay seriously that one has such a lack of proportion is not even funny.


That's like saying "She's practically admitted that she intentionally yelled at that student while on the playground in the fourth grade. That's assault. Then she said nothing when the teacher asked, "Who did that?" That's lying, plain and simple. Do you want to elect as secretary of this society someone who is a known liar prone to assault? Doing so would be a disgrace to the Collie Society."

quite exaggerated as you can see.


‘Any man can go through disasters. If you want to see his true self, give him power.’ Who said that was a genius. I mean look at what things have happened. For instance, once I saw on a mod’s profile (I won’t say which one’s) ‘If you random buddy me, I’ll ban you.’ Or something like that. What in God’s name is that all about? Oh, I see. Now you are so fucking good that you don’t ‘lower’ yourself to the peasants? Who the fuck do you think you are, you douche-bag? You are the same kind of shit that crawled from the sewer in the first place. You are no good than the bug I just killed yesterday.


Look, you are not taking into account the intentions of the mod in both of those cases in all alternatives. You just seem to have pulled whichever motive suits your case and that's not really necessary. Maybe people make mistakes for example.

also, I think I read a while ago one of your posts complaining about how you get a million group invitations....hmm and you seemed stressed about that let me guess, because you keep getting them right? yeah well imagine a stressed person getting buddy requests all the time. no ban will actually take place that would be stupid and every mods knows the actions of the other since they are showed in a mod actions page so in case abuse of power takes place we will know and act on it.

even if you did not make the post my point still stands, users, being mods or not get annoyed sometimes at the social aspects of the site, example being notifications and buddy requests.

________________________


Jesus man, stop the dramtic language "If telling the truth is my crime that I will give you a fuckin’ gun...."

Do0mAid already told Stef here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1096/Casual-Chat-with-the-Mods.html?pg=780#7745716

I'm pretty sure you can PM her too.

or if you dont want to, then take it to the thread I just linked.

Replying to every other user's post is hardly accomplishing anything other than making this look silly
2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / southern ontario
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Yes Sawyer, cry some more. WAAA - my group, my poor group.

You post your opinion, and I get to post mine.
Ghost
AHTL 
91569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/5/08
Please don't start flaming, it's bad enough already...
Posted 3/5/08
Aw, sorry to hear about your group being locked.
I think the Mods are great, some are hilarious too.

You write very passionately, you should be a writer.
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

sawyer wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:


sawyer wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:


sawyer wrote:

And I never got a valid reason for why it was closed. The maid idea was that I was wrong.

Read what I said in the Casual Chat to the Mods thread to Stef.


Okay. Then that's an explanation. Well. Please unlock my thread and I promise it won't be such a hate group anymore, but rather a guidance of some sorts. If you have in mind anything that is not acceptable in that, let me know. All I request is that group back and we'll act like this never happened. I should've been warned first though.

What pisses me off, is that you could have just ASKED me through PM exactly why I blocked it, instead of being a brat making such a huge deal. I hope you recognize now that you had NO IDEA what you were talking about. You need to learn not to run your mouth and accuse people of acting poorly so groundlessly. Do you still feel we're power hunger and "opressing" your rights? I certainly hope not. Making public scenes is not the respectful and mature thing to do.

I'd prefer you just make a new group. That way no time will have to be spent deleting posts in case there are flaming/ranting posts there. II wouldn't know I didn't look, the front page was bad enough for me).


I would still prefer that group back. And I am promising I will clean it. After that you will receive an invitation to check things out. Is that acceptable? As you see I am not really irrational.

You're not irrational because you're getting what you want. You seem to be the type to get very angry, very quickly, but also stop being angry very quickly. So next time you get pissed off, think about what you're doing and saying and how other people will interpret it.

I don't have the link to the group anymore, so you'll have to send it to me through PM. I'll give you 48 hours to clean it.

38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

mauz15 wrote:


Another aspect that sustained my mini-article was the fact that Stef's thread was locked by a mod that didn't really understood what it was all about, I should add.
38663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Watching Heaven f...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

CoExist wrote:


sawyer wrote:

Dear ladies and fuck-heads. The reasons I’m writing this mini-article are to tell you directly to every of your ugly faces and make it go through that thick skull of yours that you got corrupted by power. Obviously, I’m addressing this to those mods who think they are better then us because they get to click that ‘LOCK’ button in excitement with their greasy fingers. Power makes gives you orgasms, doesn’t it? Knowing that you can do whatever the fuck you want just because you are in charge. I must say from the start that not all the mods are like this and who feels I am talking about him/her can ban my ass just because they can, right? ‘Cause you can be the Hell sure you won’t shut me up just by locking this, as well. All I want is my little group back and we’ll be even. Or at least a reason of why the fuck you decided to block it. Try to see past the foul language and see that I really have a point here.

Why was I silenced like that? Is the truth a bit too much of a pain in your asses? I feel that that is the case. I mean we are talking about things like promotes yaoi via allowing groups of such sorts to exist (which is not suitable for children under a certain age, I might remind you, Mr./Mrs. Moderator) and not allowing a group that was promoting a different opinion than the one CR tries to make us suck up to: That CR is one big fucking happy place where you can have unsafe sex, because it’s virtual nevertheless. Call me a whiner, call me an idiot shouting stuff just for killing time and I will call you a ‘hypocritical fuck-head’ and an ‘idiot’ for not realizing the obvious. Locking my group is the exact thing the communist did to other countries for trying to stand up for themselves. Should I expect to be killed in sleep soon, if I continue this? Frankly, I wouldn’t be surprised.

‘Any man can go through disasters. If you want to see his true self, give him power.’ Who said that was a genius. I mean look at what things have happened. For instance, once I saw on a mod’s profile (I won’t say which one’s) ‘If you random buddy me, I’ll ban you.’ Or something like that. What in God’s name is that all about? Oh, I see. Now you are so fucking good that you don’t ‘lower’ yourself to the peasants? Who the fuck do you think you are, you douche-bag? You are the same kind of shit that crawled from the sewer in the first place. You are no good than the bug I just killed yesterday.

I understand that moderators should be some kind of authority. But when crap like this happen, I cannot stand by and just let it happen. You feel powerful? Let’s see how powerful you are when there’s a loaded gun pointed at your reproductive system. You want to have ultimate power? Become a dictator so I can come over you with an angry mob and tear you to pieces. Idiot… Where is the FREEDOM OF SPEECH? If I don’t like something about CR I have the goddamn right to say it. So don’t you come to me with crap like ‘If you don’t like it, go away.’ CR used to be fun and now it’s more full of shit then a clogged toilet.

Why? Am I doing this? What I am trying to achieve by doing this? I just want my fuckin’ little group back ‘Anti-CR Life’ locker by Do0mAid, I think. End of story. Locking this thread would be normal, for you guys. Want to ban me? For telling the truth? If telling the truth is my crime that I will give you a fuckin’ gun and you can blow my brains on CR’s front page…


Yours truly (pissed off),
~Sawyer


Ugh. You bitch too much. Just get over it.


Yeah. Flaming is really smart coming from you. Shush now.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.