First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Light Yagami fans?
Member
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
he wants to be a god

the way he kills criminals is cool
but, wanting to be a god.....is really
evil

he wants the world to be under his control (which everyone will obey him)

u know, i want to live my life without any fears of a kira (a bloody murderer but has a strong sense of justice)


it's good that he died

---------------------------
L= Dead
Kira= Dead
Watari= Dead
Mello= Dead
Near=ALIVE! ahahahah

poor misa though
26116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Light's my favourite ^__^ I love L too but Light is number one!
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
-raises hand-
Light is freaking awesome =)
(And cracks me up xD)
Member
12578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tamaki's mind the...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
i like Light. i admire his intelligence.. omg remember that part where he was under the suspicion of L and he viewed that mini tv inside the potato chips?! OMG. so coolll<33 and he's hot too.. (SPEAKING OF WHICH im also fan of L hehe..but like i dunt like mello and near and that addicted- to- games- guy. ) XD cheers!
Member
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


curry97 wrote:

well to tell you the truth i kindda like him (just a poor little 20%or somethin' like that)...why can't he be liked? he's the main character in the story anyways...and he's cute .... ... eh, hehehehehe did i just said that??.... don't worry eru-kun i still luv yah!!!



i think the only reason why people don't like him is because of L
u see, many people like his "evilness" (i don't think its justice *im different*)
and there are sooo many L supporters
and when he died, every L die-hard fans hate him



yeah you're right.... i was one of the die-hard fans of L... and i really hate him because he killed L.... but he shouldn't be really hated for that.... i mean if i had a death note i would do the same.... because L goes in my way.... i would also kill him....
Member
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

curry97 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


curry97 wrote:

well to tell you the truth i kindda like him (just a poor little 20%or somethin' like that)...why can't he be liked? he's the main character in the story anyways...and he's cute .... ... eh, hehehehehe did i just said that??.... don't worry eru-kun i still luv yah!!!



i think the only reason why people don't like him is because of L
u see, many people like his "evilness" (i don't think its justice *im different*)
and there are sooo many L supporters
and when he died, every L die-hard fans hate him



yeah you're right.... i was one of the die-hard fans of L... and i really hate him because he killed L.... but he shouldn't be really hated for that.... i mean if i had a death note i would do the same.... because L goes in my way.... i would also kill him....


whatever...
i wouldn't use the death note
like i said, i want to go to heaven XD
Member
1855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


curry97 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


curry97 wrote:

well to tell you the truth i kindda like him (just a poor little 20%or somethin' like that)...why can't he be liked? he's the main character in the story anyways...and he's cute .... ... eh, hehehehehe did i just said that??.... don't worry eru-kun i still luv yah!!!



i think the only reason why people don't like him is because of L
u see, many people like his "evilness" (i don't think its justice *im different*)
and there are sooo many L supporters
and when he died, every L die-hard fans hate him



yeah you're right.... i was one of the die-hard fans of L... and i really hate him because he killed L.... but he shouldn't be really hated for that.... i mean if i had a death note i would do the same.... because L goes in my way.... i would also kill him....


whatever...
i wouldn't use the death note
like i said, i want to go to heaven XD


lol
Member
5101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Ark (Singapore)
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
but i rmbed ryuk said that all will go to Mu even if u dunt use the death note..but hmmm.
i pity kira..from the start i knew it was rly a waste as he was a goner..theres no way the author would let him live.

but kira is still my idol!
Member
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere hidden....
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

uzumakihinata13 wrote:

Light is a baka.....

i think he's just cute but L is much better.....


how can you say that Light is stupid??.. he's the one who single-handedly killed L.. unlike in Near and Mello's case.. they still had to team up just to kill him.. L doesn't even come close to LIGHT'S LOOKS..
Member
5380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~nor_cal~
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

marienes wrote:


uzumakihinata13 wrote:

Light is a baka.....

i think he's just cute but L is much better.....


how can you say that Light is stupid??.. he's the one who single-handedly killed L.. unlike in Near and Mello's case.. they still had to team up just to kill him.. L doesn't even come close to LIGHT'S LOOKS..


yo lady ovah there thats just mah fregin opinion, ya know and i didnt say L's looks are better duh! geee...
Member
25464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Light is a GOD! :D


Would be cool if he didn't die ^_^
Member
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

marienes wrote:


uzumakihinata13 wrote:

Light is a baka.....

i think he's just cute but L is much better.....


how can you say that Light is stupid??.. he's the one who single-handedly killed L.. unlike in Near and Mello's case.. they still had to team up just to kill him.. L doesn't even come close to LIGHT'S LOOKS..


Single-handedly would have been Light writing L's real name in his own notebook. If it hadn't been for Misa or Rem, Light would have lost to L. Quite frankly, if it hadn't been for the death note, L would have made short work of Light.

Light made mistakes that should never have been made - he allowed his emotions to cloud his logic. Was he an idiot? No, but he sure could be idiotic at times.

At any rate, I liked Light. I admired the character for his determination, his disregard for social mores, and his apparent commitment to humanity. That is, until it became clear to me that he was really just a grand-scale attention whore who required validation.

By the end of the series, I pitied him. He had showed himself to be weak, and vulnerable. Oh well, I guess.

I don't hate him for killing L, but I do hate the fact that someone so inadequate and beneath L had managed to kill him . . . all because of his possession of a death note, and certain knowledge regarding death gods.



Member
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere hidden....
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

FuzzyLawliet wrote:


marienes wrote:


uzumakihinata13 wrote:

Light is a baka.....

i think he's just cute but L is much better.....


how can you say that Light is stupid??.. he's the one who single-handedly killed L.. unlike in Near and Mello's case.. they still had to team up just to kill him.. L doesn't even come close to LIGHT'S LOOKS..


Single-handedly would have been Light writing L's real name in his own notebook. If it hadn't been for Misa or Rem, Light would have lost to L. Quite frankly, if it hadn't been for the death note, L would have made short work of Light.

Light made mistakes that should never have been made - he allowed his emotions to cloud his logic. Was he an idiot? No, but he sure could be idiotic at times.

At any rate, I liked Light. I admired the character for his determination, his disregard for social mores, and his apparent commitment to humanity. That is, until it became clear to me that he was really just a grand-scale attention whore who required validation.

By the end of the series, I pitied him. He had showed himself to be weak, and vulnerable. Oh well, I guess.

I don't hate him for killing L, but I do hate the fact that someone so inadequate and beneath L had managed to kill him . . . all because of his possession of a death note, and certain knowledge regarding death gods.




i don't even care what people say to him except if the people starts to say nasty things 'bout him. . .like, he is a "baka", "crazy"
but when people say that he is evil nd cruel. . .somehow, i can take it. .cuz i know that it's true. . .

Member
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Light and L are both my favorite characters. I don't think I like one more than the other, but if I have to choose I'd probably pick L. I'm not mad at Light for killing L, plus in a way, L killed Light! L's successers, Near and Mello killed Light, so in a way L killed him. So they're even!

I did want Light to win in the second season, because Mello and Near annoy me. I don't think Light "shouldn't have died" because as much as I loved him as a character, he HAD to die. And I don't think I'd love Death Note if Light won in the end, its just not the show's style. I think the ending was perfect, even though I didn't want Light to die.

I really wanted Light and L to be friends though . And by that I mean just friends, so don't take that the wrong way!! Especially when Light gave up ownership and worked with L to find Kira, those were my fave episodes of the series because it seemed like they really were friends!! But I know that would be a crappy ending if they became friends because thats just not Death Note's style and L would never forgive Light for killing all those people.


marienes wrote:


FuzzyLawliet wrote:


marienes wrote:


uzumakihinata13 wrote:

Light is a baka.....

i think he's just cute but L is much better.....


how can you say that Light is stupid??.. he's the one who single-handedly killed L.. unlike in Near and Mello's case.. they still had to team up just to kill him.. L doesn't even come close to LIGHT'S LOOKS..


Single-handedly would have been Light writing L's real name in his own notebook. If it hadn't been for Misa or Rem, Light would have lost to L. Quite frankly, if it hadn't been for the death note, L would have made short work of Light.

Light made mistakes that should never have been made - he allowed his emotions to cloud his logic. Was he an idiot? No, but he sure could be idiotic at times.

At any rate, I liked Light. I admired the character for his determination, his disregard for social mores, and his apparent commitment to humanity. That is, until it became clear to me that he was really just a grand-scale attention whore who required validation.

By the end of the series, I pitied him. He had showed himself to be weak, and vulnerable. Oh well, I guess.

I don't hate him for killing L, but I do hate the fact that someone so inadequate and beneath L had managed to kill him . . . all because of his possession of a death note, and certain knowledge regarding death gods.


i don't even care what people say to him except if the people starts to say nasty things 'bout him. . .like, he is a "baka", "crazy"
but when people say that he is evil nd cruel. . .somehow, i can take it. .cuz i know that it's true. . .



I don't think Light is an idiot, but he was crazy. By the last episode, he had gone totally insane. Did you hear his maniacal laughter?? I don't think I'd like Light as a character is he wasn't evil, I think I'd like him more if he wasn't insane though . If he wasn't evil, then he'd just be a pretty boy who was completely "perfect". Those people really annoy me. Not to mention there'd be no series if he was good!
Member
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere hidden....
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
umm. . . . .ahem!!!!! what do u mean insane?? well i kinda agree w/ that. . . .but, of course i like Light nd like him as he is so i have to kinda disagree. . . .hahahahaha. . .well. . .never mind then!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.