Remove this ad
First  Prev  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Manga
3095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
can anyone recommend a good series by viz. i am trying to use their iphone app to read some manga digitally but i just cant think of what to buy?!
4200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/7/13 , edited 3/10/13
Feng Shen Ji





Rating: 10/10


Art is at a very high standard and as a bonus its in colour

One Punch Mod
41276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Online
Posted 3/11/13
I read the first chapter of Bakuman and liked it enough that I bought the first volume. But now I have doubts about whether it's worth buying more. It was getting way too "teachy" and "talky" for me. Plus the story started dragging.

Does that continue, or do things pick up with a real story developing, with less of that stiff "and this is how we make manga" vibe?
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / la
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Molester Man; interesting story, considering it's supposedly true
AKAME GA KIRU<3
&Nisekoi's a good school life romcom
Posted 3/12/13 , edited 3/12/13
Berserk

Bakuman


lorreen wrote:

I read the first chapter of Bakuman and liked it enough that I bought the first volume. But now I have doubts about whether it's worth buying more. It was getting way too "teachy" and "talky" for me. Plus the story started dragging.

Does that continue, or do things pick up with a real story developing, with less of that stiff "and this is how we make manga" vibe?


Saw your post right after posting.

It stays pretty teachy and talky, it gets out of "how to" and into more competition with other mangakas.
12016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/13
My top 3 ongoing manga would be:
Berserk
Gantz
Full Metal Panic (1.full metal panic 2.full metal panic sigma)
10114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/13

1idragon wrote:

Feng Shen Ji





Rating: 10/10


Art is at a very high standard and as a bonus its in colour



man, was a bout to post this haha

agreed, if you like bad ass and high quality work you cant skip this

also i suggest Shin Angyo Onshi
One Punch Mod
41276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Online
Posted 3/13/13

Ink-e wrote:

Berserk

Bakuman


lorreen wrote:

I read the first chapter of Bakuman and liked it enough that I bought the first volume. But now I have doubts about whether it's worth buying more. It was getting way too "teachy" and "talky" for me. Plus the story started dragging.

Does that continue, or do things pick up with a real story developing, with less of that stiff "and this is how we make manga" vibe?


Saw your post right after posting.

It stays pretty teachy and talky, it gets out of "how to" and into more competition with other mangakas.


Thanks!

716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/13/13

lorreen wrote:

I read the first chapter of Bakuman and liked it enough that I bought the first volume. But now I have doubts about whether it's worth buying more. It was getting way too "teachy" and "talky" for me. Plus the story started dragging.

Does that continue, or do things pick up with a real story developing, with less of that stiff "and this is how we make manga" vibe?




I felt the EXACT same way about it.
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 3/14/13
Kuroko No Basket
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/13
definitely ........
charming junkie
shiawase kiss sanchoume
ouran highschool host club
etc
7567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / nowhere to be found!
Offline
Posted 3/16/13
hm.. well i would probably suggest you to read Usotsuki Lily because it is a good, interesting, and funny manga. The characters are indeed interesting including their looks. and that is all... oh it is not my favorite but i just think it might be interesting to suggest it
Posted 3/17/13
my fave manga are:
1.blood lad
2.psyren
3.Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
4.Witch Hunter(manhwa)
5.Code:Breaker
40108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / earth... I think?
Offline
Posted 3/19/13
Terra Formars


Its about NASA going all GI Joe and killing humanoid cockroach monsters ......... on Mars. The hook!? Earthlings have to turn into monsters themselves in order to fight them. Cant beat a story like Bugs in Space with Guns and Boobs! Terra ForMars
Urban Legended
16356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 3/20/13
Wasnt sure were to post this. So im posting here because I think its the best place.

Anyone know were I can find Seto no Hanayome vol 8 chapter 35-37? Cant seem to find them in english anywere.
Kinda weird most of the series is translated yet these 3 chapters are just missing.
First  Prev  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.