First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
your coolest gundam pictures
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

OTAKUADDICT wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

losers ^^

otakuaddict. the freedom pictures still look better then those pieces of crap gundams held together by termites holding hands.


wow

did you know that strike freedom was just a rip-off from hi-nu gundam form earlier U.C gundam series

and you don't want U.C fans to be angry when you called those U.C gundams pieces of crap

and generally

GUNDAM SEED is a total rip-off from earlier Gundam series


but it's not like the uc fans can kill me lol so i'll be happy when they are angry.

and if it's a rip off it's a good one.
51994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
the whole line up
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
UC is too one-sided

SEED is better any day!
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

AthrunX23s wrote:

UC is too one-sided

SEED is better any day!


not true at all in 0083 the good guys fail to stop the the colony. its not until the end of the one year war that the Zeon starts to lose. in 08th ms team the RX-79[G] team get beat but a single MS. in Victory most th main characters die! yea that all one sided

but in SEED kira is nearly unstoppable and the grunt suits dont even shoot back or try to evade anything.
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Archangel768 wrote:


OTAKUADDICT wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

losers ^^

otakuaddict. the freedom pictures still look better then those pieces of crap gundams held together by termites holding hands.


wow

did you know that strike freedom was just a rip-off from hi-nu gundam form earlier U.C gundam series

and you don't want U.C fans to be angry when you called those U.C gundams pieces of crap

and generally

GUNDAM SEED is a total rip-off from earlier Gundam series


but it's not like the uc fans can kill me lol so i'll be happy when they are angry.

and if it's a rip off it's a good one.


RAGE
Posted 7/16/08

payulater wrote:

the whole line up


lmao i love that! thats the bestest gundam pic or thing i ever seen!
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Side 3 in the Pri...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Side 3 in the Pri...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

toudoujuku wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:


OTAKUADDICT wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

losers ^^

otakuaddict. the freedom pictures still look better then those pieces of crap gundams held together by termites holding hands.


wow

did you know that strike freedom was just a rip-off from hi-nu gundam form earlier U.C gundam series

and you don't want U.C fans to be angry when you called those U.C gundams pieces of crap

and generally

GUNDAM SEED is a total rip-off from earlier Gundam series


but it's not like the uc fans can kill me lol so i'll be happy when they are angry.

and if it's a rip off it's a good one.


RAGE


DEFINITE RAGE ON ARCHANGEL
Posted 8/9/08





6743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
THERES NO GUNDAM BETTER THAN THIS:


BWAHAHAH DESTINY HARUHI FTW!!!!! XD LOL
4426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Konohana Village
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
The first pic is awesome XD
Posted 9/4/08
No picture threads please

~locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.