First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Your most favourite EVIL character.
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Oh oh, I lost the topic, my most favorite villain is Santa Claus, Cupid and the New Year Baby.
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:

It would have the devilish Hiruma from Eyeshield 21...YA-HA lol


I agree..! What's with the gun..?!

8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

ambrose003 wrote:


Majinryuu wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:

Light from Death Note and Lelouch from Code Geass.


But, Lelouch is the GOOD GUY, right? is Suzaku the GOOD Guy then?
\

Lelouch is an anti-hero who wants to defeat his the King (his father), so his sister will be able to live more easily in the world. Neither of them are good nor bad, but Lelouch is a badass, so i support him.



Ahhh, I see, so Bad Heroes count too huh?
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / o.o;;
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Kazuki from Dragonauts. He's pimp. How many anime characters wear a thong on their heads?
Posted 3/5/08

koolasapixels wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

It would have the devilish Hiruma from Eyeshield 21...YA-HA lol


I agree..! What's with the gun..?!



It's kind of his trade mark pretty much every time you see him he is carrying a gun that he just pulls out of no where or sometimes a tank, flamethrower etc. He stores them all in his football locker at school and has like thousands lol.
412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Orochimaru and Itachi, dont really know why though lol
2072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

ambrose003 wrote:

Light from Death Note and Lelouch from Code Geass.


wow my thoughts exactly
Posted 3/5/08

Majinryuu wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:


Majinryuu wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:

Light from Death Note and Lelouch from Code Geass.


But, Lelouch is the GOOD GUY, right? is Suzaku the GOOD Guy then?
\

Lelouch is an anti-hero who wants to defeat his the King (his father), so his sister will be able to live more easily in the world. Neither of them are good nor bad, but Lelouch is a badass, so i support him.



Ahhh, I see, so Bad Heroes count too huh?


Not sure, but I love his evil look.





24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:


koolasapixels wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

It would have the devilish Hiruma from Eyeshield 21...YA-HA lol


I agree..! What's with the gun..?!



It's kind of his trade mark pretty much every time you see him he is carrying a gun that he just pulls out of no where or sometimes a tank, flamethrower etc. He stores them all in his football locker at school and has like thousands lol.


Oh I see.. it's pretty cool does he have a license for that..?
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Kira
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
team rocket from pokemon
2419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vallejo, California
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
I'd have to say Kenpachi, Zaraki; in bleach. My reasons is that he is a beast in fighting. Even though he happens to be one of the good guys but, he has an evil side when fighting. Even though he does not know the name of his sword or have a bankai. Kenpachi is in captain level.
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

ambrose003 wrote:


Majinryuu wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:


Majinryuu wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:

Light from Death Note and Lelouch from Code Geass.


But, Lelouch is the GOOD GUY, right? is Suzaku the GOOD Guy then?
\

Lelouch is an anti-hero who wants to defeat his the King (his father), so his sister will be able to live more easily in the world. Neither of them are good nor bad, but Lelouch is a badass, so i support him.



Ahhh, I see, so Bad Heroes count too huh?


Not sure, but I love his evil look.







Nyahahaha, yah you're right. I like the evil look, next we should find him having an evil laugh, that's so kool!
Posted 3/5/08

Majinryuu wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:


Majinryuu wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:


Majinryuu wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:

Light from Death Note and Lelouch from Code Geass.


But, Lelouch is the GOOD GUY, right? is Suzaku the GOOD Guy then?
\

Lelouch is an anti-hero who wants to defeat his the King (his father), so his sister will be able to live more easily in the world. Neither of them are good nor bad, but Lelouch is a badass, so i support him.



Ahhh, I see, so Bad Heroes count too huh?


Not sure, but I love his evil look.







Nyahahaha, yah you're right. I like the evil look, next we should find him having an evil laugh, that's so kool!


Here's one with him chuckling.




8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

ambrose003 wrote:


Majinryuu wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:


Majinryuu wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:


Majinryuu wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:

Light from Death Note and Lelouch from Code Geass.


But, Lelouch is the GOOD GUY, right? is Suzaku the GOOD Guy then?
\

Lelouch is an anti-hero who wants to defeat his the King (his father), so his sister will be able to live more easily in the world. Neither of them are good nor bad, but Lelouch is a badass, so i support him.



Ahhh, I see, so Bad Heroes count too huh?


Not sure, but I love his evil look.







Nyahahaha, yah you're right. I like the evil look, next we should find him having an evil laugh, that's so kool!


Here's one with him chuckling.






Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Let the Malevolent Blood Fest begin!!!
Hehehehehe, sorry bout that, I just felt saying that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.