First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
MASTER CHIEF SUCKS AT HALO lolololol
3968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
anyone watch those vids? there are 3 of them LOL HILARIOUSS


lololololololol.

hello iam master chief lolololol

omg yay halo 3 beta

xD
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
How do u like my balls in ure face
3968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
lol yea .-. OMG YES IMA GET SH0OTGUN:D
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
this is me online dont i look sexy
3968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
omg rly? nice amror xD OMGOMG GUYS HOLY SHIT U GUYS L0OK AT MY NEW ARMOR rofl
Posted 3/5/08

missninja wrote:

omg rly? nice amror xD OMGOMG GUYS HOLY SHIT U GUYS L0OK AT MY NEW ARMOR rofl


lol.... pretty strange for me you play Halo 3... the fact that your a girl.....
3968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

AcHeronXIV wrote:


missninja wrote:

omg rly? nice amror xD OMGOMG GUYS HOLY SHIT U GUYS L0OK AT MY NEW ARMOR rofl


lol.... pretty strange for me you play Halo 3... the fact that your a girl.....


well..i dont play halo 3 i only pleh halo 1,2 (for nowD:) or on live for that matter:< i wanna save to get a 360:D
Posted 3/5/08

missninja wrote:


AcHeronXIV wrote:


missninja wrote:

omg rly? nice amror xD OMGOMG GUYS HOLY SHIT U GUYS L0OK AT MY NEW ARMOR rofl


lol.... pretty strange for me you play Halo 3... the fact that your a girl.....


well..i dont play halo 3 i only pleh halo 1,2 (for nowD:) or on live for that matter:< i wanna save to get a 360:D


is that you in your pic?
3968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

AcHeronXIV wrote:


missninja wrote:


AcHeronXIV wrote:


missninja wrote:

omg rly? nice amror xD OMGOMG GUYS HOLY SHIT U GUYS L0OK AT MY NEW ARMOR rofl


lol.... pretty strange for me you play Halo 3... the fact that your a girl.....


well..i dont play halo 3 i only pleh halo 1,2 (for nowD:) or on live for that matter:< i wanna save to get a 360:D


is that you in your pic?


my avi? o_o yeaa lol
Posted 3/5/08

missninja wrote:


AcHeronXIV wrote:


missninja wrote:


AcHeronXIV wrote:


missninja wrote:

omg rly? nice amror xD OMGOMG GUYS HOLY SHIT U GUYS L0OK AT MY NEW ARMOR rofl


lol.... pretty strange for me you play Halo 3... the fact that your a girl.....


well..i dont play halo 3 i only pleh halo 1,2 (for nowD:) or on live for that matter:< i wanna save to get a 360:D


is that you in your pic?


my avi? o_o yeaa lol


In my opinion, your a pretty unique person. My gf and most of my female friends don't even touch a video game controller Well..... they play Rock Band. What about you, do your female friends play games?
3968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
umm yea but not rly as much as i do or the games im into ^^ ive been playing games since i was like a wee kid
Posted 3/5/08
Quick question why the hell does 3 videos on youtube deserve a thread!? I mean I have watched them and they are ok but this thread is basically spam. The sooner this gets locked the better.
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

Sparten111 wrote:

this is me online dont i look sexy


You look just like everyone else online! OMG!
2331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
i saw all three! lmao
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.