Created by bbrite
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What Creature do you think Sai(X) is?
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
Wow this is a good discussion topic you guys are like curious to
Member
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

insheol wrote:

I voted for Nothing 'cause I'm not really sure. He doesn't even look like a demon. But he's evil!


What about the part when Sai was fighting Neuro and his feet grew fingures so he could hang on the crane top side ways???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNvwsxJGCIE (see video!)

I think human don't do that but I agree with u about him being evil
Posted 4/3/08

kaidoh_inui_pair wrote:


insheol wrote:

I voted for Nothing 'cause I'm not really sure. He doesn't even look like a demon. But he's evil!


What about the part when Sai was fighting Neuro and his feet grew fingures so he could hang on the crane top side ways???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNvwsxJGCIE (see video!)

I think human don't do that but I agree with u about him being evil


Haha yeah. I remembered that. Hahaha. Well, I kinda have a different image of a demon. Or perhaps I just want to think that Neuro is the only demon in the show. Hahaha.
Member
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

insheol wrote:


kaidoh_inui_pair wrote:


insheol wrote:

I voted for Nothing 'cause I'm not really sure. He doesn't even look like a demon. But he's evil!


What about the part when Sai was fighting Neuro and his feet grew fingures so he could hang on the crane top side ways???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNvwsxJGCIE (see video!)

I think human don't do that but I agree with u about him being evil


Haha yeah. I remembered that. Hahaha. Well, I kinda have a different image of a demon. Or perhaps I just want to think that Neuro is the only demon in the show. Hahaha. :D


I see! well... Neuro is the koolest demon! (or maybe the only... I don't know)
Posted 4/4/08
Yeah. Hahahaha. He eats mysteries. How cool is that.
Member
1412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look at the stars
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
sorry to spoil you guys but sai is an experiment.
Creator
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
tokyoanimegal is right. Wikipedia knows all XD. So technically Sai is human... but a human that goes through countless mutations so that he doesnt seem "human" any more.
Member
4057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/18/08
He's human with the powers of a demon.
So I would say human. Even though I just mentioned demon, he still is human. He was born from a human mommy and daddy.

*EDIT*
Member
622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Beautiful world o...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
well.. i think he's some kind of creature that can copy anything that it sees.. ummm.. let me call it a doppelganger or something like that? haha.
Member
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
He is just nothingness, didn't he say that his potential is unlimited?
Member
5227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
sai is just a human...he has no demon linkage since his mother,seiren is a pure human,unless his father is like neuro...
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

apip wrote:

sai is just a human...he has no demon linkage since his mother,seiren is a pure human,unless his father is like neuro...


that will be somewhat like inuyasha
Member
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
um well in the manga, i THINK he said it was because of cancer or something....

i think he's human even without that thought--maybe he's the next generation of humans
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.