First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Winter/ Snow
2890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 12/15/06
you guys should be happy you get snow it never snows here
2087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/06

Eros wrote:
Thats not too much snow. Whats fun is when you build igloos and it collapses on you and you have to scream until people come to dig you out. T_T



i can relate... there has been some unfortunate fort accidents
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/06

Nitestryker wrote:

you guys should be happy you get snow it never snows here


Yeah, we cant have a white Christmas here...
53235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / California
Online
Posted 12/15/06

naruto9817 wrote:


Nitestryker wrote:

you guys should be happy you get snow it never snows here


Yeah, we cant have a white Christmas here...


We can, it's just hard. Every year, the city rents a snow machine so that they can have some snow downtown. It's pretty lame.
Of course, It isn't impossible for it to snow here. Back in '94 (or was it '93?), it got so cold that it snowed at my school. But they had a janatorial team clean up most of it before school started.
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/06

sabbacc108 wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:


Nitestryker wrote:

you guys should be happy you get snow it never snows here


Yeah, we cant have a white Christmas here...


We can, it's just hard. Every year, the city rents a snow machine so that they can have some snow downtown. It's pretty lame.
Of course, It isn't impossible for it to snow here. Back in '94 (or was it '93?), it got so cold that it snowed at my school. But they had a janatorial team clean up most of it before school started.


Cool, I used to live where it would hail but never snow...
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/06
winter is kick ass cause its snowboarding season!
5531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/06
but winter does have its downers
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/06
I want to snowboard but I'm stuck in FL for the holidays.
2229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/15/06
It only snowed about 3 days or so here and I made a snow snake. I don't care for anymore snow as long as it snows once. What I really don't like is the ice.
7795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / I am forever Wand...
Offline
Posted 12/15/06
I LOVE THE SNOW!!! However, I hate the Constitution test which is on December 19th and I've gotten Cs on all the practice tests, so I'm afraid!
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 12/15/06
man i love winter but i live in to hot of state so only time i can go snowboarding is when i have free time to go to big bear ,-_-,
1191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / a place in the world
Offline
Posted 12/15/06
eh, we had about that much snow a few days ago, (which for us was just a little), but then is got warm and melted away, which really annoys me. stupid global warming, how the heck will i ever learn how to snowboard if it won't go below 40 degrees! XO
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / on computer
Offline
Posted 12/15/06
yay i loove snow we dont get snow where i live...
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 12/16/06

naruto9817 wrote:


sabbacc108 wrote:


naruto9817 wrote:


Nitestryker wrote:

you guys should be happy you get snow it never snows here


Yeah, we cant have a white Christmas here...


We can, it's just hard. Every year, the city rents a snow machine so that they can have some snow downtown. It's pretty lame.
Of course, It isn't impossible for it to snow here. Back in '94 (or was it '93?), it got so cold that it snowed at my school. But they had a janatorial team clean up most of it before school started.


Cool, I used to live where it would hail but never snow...


Have you ever been burried under snow... I got stuck 2 times tonight when I went driveing if I lived in a place where it was snow for 3 months summer for 9 it would be great!!! but its snow for 9 and summer for 3 I'll post some snowy pictured tomorrow for you all

WildKat thats only like 3 inches of snow... I've had about 5 feet here...half way up an 8 foot fence... that was a rough day!!
2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/16/06
i love snow and I'm waiting for it since weeks!
It must snow soon, damnit!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.