First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Desktop's Screenshot
Member
1813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/08


ako nanguha at nag-edit ng picture na yan!!!!!!!! Cute ng kulay rainbow
Member
9572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in "OUR" house...^^
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

fanet wrote:


mariaelizabeth wrote:



eto sa akin... hehehe...


ganda ng wallpaper mo ah!!!!!!!!!!


Tnx,,, ganda din ng wallpaper mo... colorful...^^
Member
1813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

mariaelizabeth wrote:


fanet wrote:


mariaelizabeth wrote:



eto sa akin... hehehe...


ganda ng wallpaper mo ah!!!!!!!!!!


Tnx,,, ganda din ng wallpaper mo... colorful...^^


hehehe >_< thanks!!!!
Member
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

gienelle_13 wrote:

mine sux.. coz my computer sux...

just a random advice...
i want to txt someone using the internet...
any suggestions??


hey!u're here also..lol
well!install chikka.com..u can sign up using ur email add or ur own celphone #..
Member
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/23/08


here's mine..
Member
7465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UT
Offline
Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/5/08
hay hay hay i don't know how to put may desktop screensaver in here so i just used the camera...... heheheheh
sorry for the radiation colors

Member
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

jazziegirl wrote:

hay hay hay i don't know how to put may desktop screensaver in here so i just used the camera...... heheheheh
sorry for the radiation colors



print screen girl..and if u have adobe..just paste it and save it on jpeg image..that's it..hope it helps..
Member
7465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UT
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

sexy_jc wrote:

print screen girl..and if u have adobe..just paste it and save it on jpeg image..that's it..hope it helps..



oohhh what if i don't have adobe photoshop??? can i still do it???

Member
3438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

jazziegirl wrote:


sexy_jc wrote:

print screen girl..and if u have adobe..just paste it and save it on jpeg image..that's it..hope it helps..



oohhh what if i don't have adobe photoshop??? can i still do it???



hmm..well,u can save it also on microsoft word..the easier way..just type ctrl+v..and ul see it works.. just let me know if not..;)
Member
5529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / naha okinawa
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.