First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The last three games you've finished
4111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/16/06
Hmmm, well the last three games I finished were....

Tony Hawks Project Eight ( Got to rank 1, yay! )
Naruto: Uzamaki Chronicles
Metal Gear Solid 3
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 12/17/06
Devil May Cry 3
Rule Of Rose
Final Fantasy X-2
185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / U.S. Canada U.K....
Offline
Posted 12/17/06
castlevania dawn of sorrow
warioware touched
another code two memories
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Costa Mesa, CA
Offline
Posted 12/17/06
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Guitar Hero 2 (4 times)
Beyond Good & Evil
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / around here somew...
Offline
Posted 12/17/06

Decemius wrote:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Guitar Hero 2 (4 times)
Beyond Good & Evil


How was Twilight Princess?
2151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Illinois
Offline
Posted 12/19/06
This is utterly pathetic. I've played FF VII thru X-2 and Dawn of Souls for GBA and Crystal Cronicles on GC. I've got all of the Zeldas, Kingdom Hearts, and oodles of other games, from RPGs to fighting to DDR. I've never beaten a single one. Either I get bored and forget about it, get stuck and give up, or my file gets deleted, something always stops me from finishing a game... ::Cries::
Posted 12/21/06
Medal of honor:heros
Star Wars: battlefront 2
GTA:Liberty city stories
Posted 12/21/06
hxcswitch you really are pathetic with only a gba or gc. i got a psp and a bunch of games and most of em ive beat.GET A NEW CONSOLE!!!gba and gc are so old they are considered antiques!!!
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 12/21/06

hxcswitch wrote:

This is utterly pathetic. I've played FF VII thru X-2 and Dawn of Souls for GBA and Crystal Cronicles on GC. I've got all of the Zeldas, Kingdom Hearts, and oodles of other games, from RPGs to fighting to DDR. I've never beaten a single one. Either I get bored and forget about it, get stuck and give up, or my file gets deleted, something always stops me from finishing a game... ::Cries::


I feel your pain, I always have a hard time finishing games as well. It's mainly because I'm so easily distracted and I have a bad habit of starting new games before I finish the ones I'm working on. My advice is is work on Final Fantasy X - it's the shortest and easiest of the bunch in my oppinion.
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/06

azrael910 wrote:

My advice is is work on Final Fantasy X - it's the shortest and easiest of the bunch in my oppinion.


Really? I agree with you that its easy but when I played it I wanted all the ultimate weapons and get my stats to the max and that took me a loong time. I ask because I've only played FF7, FF8 and FFX.
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 12/21/06

mauz15 wrote:


azrael910 wrote:

My advice is is work on Final Fantasy X - it's the shortest and easiest of the bunch in my oppinion.


Really? I agree with you that its easy but when I played it I wanted all the ultimate weapons and get my stats to the max and that took me a loong time. I ask because I've only played FF7, FF8 and FFX.


If you're just playing through the storyline, it's the shortest. FF9 is pretty short too. If you try to max stats, do the monster ranch, drive youself mad dodging lightening then it is a pretty long game. I was content to just get all the summons and a few ultimate weapons and call it a game. Most FFs are pretty short (I think FF1 is actually the shortest), but what makes them long is all the side quests. They're never necessary, so I usually cherry pick the ones I like (or like the rewards enough from).
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 12/21/06
Guild Wars
Guild Wars: Factions
Counter-Strike
Posted 12/21/06
havent beaten any in a while but i think the last three were

Jak X ps2
GW Factions Pc
Matrix The Path of Neo ps2

right now im working on Gears of war, FF XII, and GW Nightfall, but i might get a few more on christmas so i dunno which i will play
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/21/06
Zelda:TP
Gears of War
Guitar Hero II
15077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/22/06
Kingdom Heart's 1 and 2 (well...... almost, my ps2 is broken but i would be done if it was fixed >.<) Lego Star Wars
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.