First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply C.C.O current projects
Co-creator
6894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/6/08 , edited 3/8/08
congratulations!!!












Creator
3879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
what does C.C.O. stand for?
Co-creator
6894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
CEE-CUBE officer
Creator
3879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
ah...
Forum Moderator
7780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
Well, apparently the Forum Moderator now, but can I still do the "Happy Birthday" things for the members? Those were fun!
Co-creator
6894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
sure!!!!...no problem go 4 it
Graphics Moderator
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
lol i lyk dis group, it has lyk stuff dat stands for stuff xD
Forum Moderator
7780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

lilaznxgirl wrote:

lol i lyk dis group, it has lyk stuff dat stands for stuff xD


Stuff that stands for stuff? lol o_O
Graphics Moderator
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

cherryblossom49 wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

lol i lyk dis group, it has lyk stuff dat stands for stuff xD


Stuff that stands for stuff? lol o_O


lyk cee-cube stands for cr craziest club, n CCO , lol dats wat i mean
Forum Moderator
7780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

lilaznxgirl wrote:


cherryblossom49 wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

lol i lyk dis group, it has lyk stuff dat stands for stuff xD


Stuff that stands for stuff? lol o_O


lyk cee-cube stands for cr craziest club, n CCO , lol dats wat i mean


Ohhh....
Creator
3879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
chidorisan suggested that we should have our own Cee-Cube's official badge What do you guys think?
Forum Moderator
7780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

zahran wrote:

chidorisan suggested that we should have our own Cee-Cube's official badge What do you guys think?


Like what do you mean? A badge for each moderator? *confused*
Creator
3879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
a badge for the whole group... you know for the members
Forum Moderator
7780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
Yeah, I get what you mean now. =)
Creator
3879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
yesh, just making it clear for other people who will see it... maybe, we could also modify the mod badge a bit to differentiate it from the norm badge.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.