First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Embarrassing Moments~
Kamukin
10131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England...In a Ho...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
Location: Rugby Match
Story : I was in a Rugby Union match, the ref said "are you ready", i thought he said "are you ready go" so i ran forward and tackled this guy took the ball and ran across the pitch, before i realised no one was moving and the crowd was staring at me and the team was laughing at me >.>.
4631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 4/22/08

MikiMikiMomo wrote:

One Time I was playing baseball in highschool and when someone through the baseball it rolled acroos the ground. So I ran to pic it up but slipped on it and landed on my back. lol Everyone was laughing. O////O

And this one time I went to a public toilet and I saw these little packages that I thought were moist towlettes so I opened one and rubbed it on my hands. I looked down and it was the longest pink condom and it was strawberry flavor so I screamed and my friend cam out of his stall and saw me standing there with the condom in my hands and fell on the floor laughing. I was so embarrassed. XD


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg i think that is one of the funniest things ever! thats must of sucked!! lol and you screamed.

oh dang and strwberry is my fav flav....no i dont mean in condoms... LOL
Kamukin
5933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Love
Offline
Posted 3/21/08 , edited 4/22/08

MikiMikiMomo wrote:

One Time I was playing baseball in highschool and when someone through the baseball it rolled acroos the ground. So I ran to pic it up but slipped on it and landed on my back. lol Everyone was laughing. O////O

And this one time I went to a public toilet and I saw these little packages that I thought were moist towlettes so I opened one and rubbed it on my hands. I looked down and it was the longest pink condom and it was strawberry flavor so I screamed and my friend cam out of his stall and saw me standing there with the condom in my hands and fell on the floor laughing. I was so embarrassed. XD


O_O
i feel baddd xD
Kamukin
2355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / new york city!
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/22/08
ohgod.. not another topic for most embarrassing moments :(



location: restaurant bathroom
story: i was having a family dinner and my best friend tagged along with me and i had my period that day too so i had to go to the bathroom and change my tampon. the bathroom i went to was a unisex bathroom. so there were guys and girls waiting for that bathroom. i told my friend to stand outside and watch the door for me... and you know how you have to squat down to pull the tampon out and put a new one in? well; apparently i didnt lock the bathroom door and a guy opened the door right when i was about to pull my tampon out and he saw my naked butt and i just turned my headback still in that position .. and everyone outside the restaurant saw me too. . .. we all stayed still for a good 5 seconds then i screammed my head off and closed the door! xp and when i walked out .. so i my bestfriend can use the bathroom, everyone was looking at me while i waited for her!! AHHH! that guy that opened the door was standing next to me, and everything was hella quiet ...

- -- totally just copy and pasted from CR Cuties part :x
didnt wanna type it all over again
Posted 5/3/08
Location: Ribeye Function Hall (Venue of Fashion Show)

Story: I was in this fashion show... It was my second time to be in the fashion show. I think this happened in 2007. It was my turn to walk on the runway. My first time to walk on the ramp that day was good. On the second time, when we were about to form something on the stage, I tripped on my way to the front of the T-ramp. It was a huge embarrassment at the moment but I went on. It was a good thing I did not fall or something like that. It was good that I kept balance. That night was so embarrassing but I made up for it. The fashion show this year, last February 2008, was better... much better.
Posted 6/3/08

rebekah101 wrote:


MikiMikiMomo wrote:

One Time I was playing baseball in highschool and when someone through the baseball it rolled acroos the ground. So I ran to pic it up but slipped on it and landed on my back. lol Everyone was laughing. O////O

And this one time I went to a public toilet and I saw these little packages that I thought were moist towlettes so I opened one and rubbed it on my hands. I looked down and it was the longest pink condom and it was strawberry flavor so I screamed and my friend cam out of his stall and saw me standing there with the condom in my hands and fell on the floor laughing. I was so embarrassed. XD


O_O
i feel baddd xD


Strawberry?? like this?

lol ok, so mine is not embarrasing as some.. but still really humiliating...

Location: At the dinner table
ok, so there I was sitting there eating dinner, and for some reason I started flapping my arms like wings and singing to myself(I thought) I can FLY... I CAN fly, I can FLY like a bird.... But what I didn't know is that I was singing very very loudly...
I got up to get me a drink of water and fell flat on my rear end.. if THAT wasn't bad enough the whole family started laughing and sing she CAN'T fly, she CAN'T fly like a BIRD... I was sooo embarassed!!
Posted 7/12/08
Location: CHURCH :X
Story: LMAO .. Just thinking about it cracks me up...

Well my sister's church was having a Halloween get together so that instead of trick or treating you can keep your kids safe and just get together for a party instead. Anywho, my sister needed help with the activities so I thought I could be of some help. Therefore, I signed up for face painting.

I was painting a couple of kid's faces but my costume outfit(Oh yea forgot to mention i was in a pirate outfit) and my bandanna came loose. So I left to the restroom and while I was fixing the bandanna and cussing because my hair got stuck, one of the "fathers" walked into the restroom. xD He looked at me all weirdly and walked out of the door. I was thinking to myself "wth? why did he come into the girls room?". When I got out i saw some of the parents(moms) walking out from the room across from the bathroom...When they cleared the area I peeped into the room to find that it was the ladies room =.= ll ...nyaaaa!! T___T (The weird part is my sister introduced me to the "father" as a girl..and now he thinks I"m a guy!!!)
Kamukin
16960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / behind you :{D
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

allaynaGurl wrote:


rebekah101 wrote:


MikiMikiMomo wrote:

One Time I was playing baseball in highschool and when someone through the baseball it rolled acroos the ground. So I ran to pic it up but slipped on it and landed on my back. lol Everyone was laughing. O////O

And this one time I went to a public toilet and I saw these little packages that I thought were moist towlettes so I opened one and rubbed it on my hands. I looked down and it was the longest pink condom and it was strawberry flavor so I screamed and my friend cam out of his stall and saw me standing there with the condom in my hands and fell on the floor laughing. I was so embarrassed. XD


O_O
i feel baddd xD


Strawberry?? like this?

lol ok, so mine is not embarrasing as some.. but still really humiliating...

Location: At the dinner table
ok, so there I was sitting there eating dinner, and for some reason I started flapping my arms like wings and singing to myself(I thought) I can FLY... I CAN fly, I can FLY like a bird.... But what I didn't know is that I was singing very very loudly...
I got up to get me a drink of water and fell flat on my rear end.. if THAT wasn't bad enough the whole family started laughing and sing she CAN'T fly, she CAN'T fly like a BIRD... I was sooo embarassed!!


wahah!!y did u sang tat song?n flap ur arms? xDD
Posted 7/21/08

Kay_Sakurai_Chan wrote:


wahah!!y did u sang tat song?n flap ur arms? xDD


I'm afraid so.. I still get teased about it when I'm clumsy..


Kamukin
7966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Pandora
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
once at school i thought i had forgot my wallet on the bus, so i turn around to run after it but i turn weirdly so i fall down forward onto the pavement, i break the fall with my hand but my hand was sore and swollen for like a couple days later, but it was so embarrassing because people didn't know i was going after the bus they just assumed i had done some weird random spin in the middle of the path and they were looking at me like i was some weirdo >.>
Kamukin Master
9545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Panda Land
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

SATANIC_WHORE wrote:

once at school i thought i had forgot my wallet on the bus, so i turn around to run after it but i turn weirdly so i fall down forward onto the pavement, i break the fall with my hand but my hand was sore and swollen for like a couple days later, but it was so embarrassing because people didn't know i was going after the bus they just assumed i had done some weird random spin in the middle of the path and they were looking at me like i was some weirdo >.>


Weirdo =P
Kamukin
7966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Pandora
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
omg! judy you biiiiiish how can you taunt me like that
Kamukin Master
9545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Panda Land
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

SATANIC_WHORE wrote:

omg! judy you biiiiiish how can you taunt me like that


Lol =P

Owned
Kamukin
7966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Pandora
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
why don't you go ahead and share your most embarrassing moment and then we shall see who is owned
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.