First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Narutard: Arrested and Expelled
4967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada♥
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
a 18 year old .. that's sad. : (
937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Next to You
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
wow.... narutards >.>
11744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
Wow! Just wow!
2728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

nosuchname wrote:

creak

it's my understanding that naruto just makes you do cuh-rayyyzeee things...
kinda like that one indonesian kid who killed himself after imitating some jutsu whatever ¬_¬;;
(how he did it, I have no clue ¯\(°3°)/¯...)

*goes back to lurk mode*


..gosh..thats crazy and Scary

Posted 3/6/08
Losers like that give naruto fans a REALLY bad reputation. Just think of what they'll do to him in jail
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / No where
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Eudd wrote:


sand11 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


sand11 wrote:
well it depends on your point of view. Just because you say its not good doesn't mean everyone else has to think that it's not good.


You're wrong again. My opinion can't be proven false because it's evidenced in the series. Sorry, but watch more Animes.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-110966/Hardest-Core-Fan-base.html


so your saying that naruto is a suckish anime and no one should watch it 'cuz it's too suckish?


Please read my post in that thread before commenting. Please. Learn to respect what others are trying to imply.



what if i think it's good? Please learn to respect what I have to think.
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
AHAHAHAHAA. omfg.
that sucks.
3124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / none of ur beezwax
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
three words- narutards are IDIOTS!!
1498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Why do you wanna...
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
lol..wat a narutard
Posted 3/6/08

sand11 wrote:
what if i think it's good? Please learn to respect what I have to think.


Then you need to watch more Animes. It's illogical to like something which you don't even explain with reasons. And demonstrated from my post, it has been lucidly explained the flaws of many aspects of Naruto. Any person who has watched many Animes and is sophisticated enough can see the distinction in it's imperfection.

Either that or you just love to watch crappy Animes. Ok good for you. I won't say anything further than that if you're just a person who thinks crappy Animes are good.


torchman123 wrote:

three words- narutards are IDIOTS!!


*Looks at your avatar and wonders.*
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / No where
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Eudd wrote:


sand11 wrote:
what if i think it's good? Please learn to respect what I have to think.


Then you need to watch more Animes. It's illogical to like something which you don't even explain with reasons. And demonstrated from my post, it has been lucidly explained the flaws of many aspects of Naruto. Any person who has watched many Animes and is sophisticated enough can see the distinction in it's imperfection.

Either that or you just love to watch crappy Animes. Ok good for you. I won't say anything further than that if you're just a person who likes to watch crappy Animes.


torchman123 wrote:

three words- narutards are IDIOTS!!


*Looks at your avatar and wonders.*


so are you calling me small minded?
Then what is a good anime and what makes it not suckish like naruto?
Posted 3/6/08

sand11 wrote:
so are you calling me small minded?
Then what is a good anime and what makes it not suckish like naruto?


Once again, you have proved that you have not read my post. It is very unwise of you to start a debate with me when you don't have the slightest idea what my point is about.

Edit: Think twice before you post.
5570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
Wow. I'm amused at how an adult could be arrested.. and with Naruto? Rofl. No offense, but this is just too funny.
9822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shiz University
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
wow... it's people like him that make me feel better about myself...
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / No where
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Eudd wrote:


sand11 wrote:
so are you calling me small minded?
Then what is a good anime and what makes it not suckish like naruto?


Once again, you have proved that you have not read my post. It is very unwise of you to start a debate with me when you don't have the slightest idea what my point is about.

Edit: Think twice before you post.


then plz give me a good anime to watch and i'll believe that naruto sucks.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.