First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Narutard: Arrested and Expelled
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
I find it hard to believe an 18-year old would actually do something like that. I thought narutards were all pre-adolescents but apparently there is no age limit.
Death to naruto -.-
Posted 3/6/08

sand11 wrote:
then plz give me a good anime to watch and i'll believe that naruto sucks.


Do you NOT see my point at all? Are you really THAT dense? It doesn't even matter about what you believe or what you don't believe, not that it affects anything, but the flaws and imperfections are already proven with rationality and evidence. Unless you actually have the power to deny facts, which I don't believe you can, then don't come here trying to persuade to change my perspective. Secondly, I won't give you a "good" Anime to watch because it's all based on people's preference and your mind is perplexed. Of course, you can say Naruto is your preference too, it's just that you prefer crappy Animes.

Your argument fails. If you don't have anything logical to say, then please don't reply back.

"It's not about having the last word, it's about having the soundest word." ~ Mauz
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / No where
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Eudd wrote:


sand11 wrote:
then plz give me a good anime to watch and i'll believe that naruto sucks.


Do you NOT see my point at all? Are you really THAT dense? It doesn't even matter about what you believe or what you don't believe, not that it affects anything, but the flaws and imperfections are already proven with rationality and evidence. Unless you actually have the power to deny facts, which I don't believe you can, then don't come here trying to persuade to change my perspective. Secondly, I won't give you a "good" Anime to watch because it's all based on people's preference and your mind is perplexed. Of course, you can say Naruto is your preference too, it's just that you prefer crappy Animes.

Your argument fails. If you don't have anything logical to say, then please don't reply back.

"It's not about having the last word, it's about having the soundest word." ~ Mauz


so you're saying that i have a right of mind right?
Then can't i say that it is a good anime because of "personal preference"?
82434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
Hahahahahahahahahaha
3288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
what the....

(-_-)Zzzz
77249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Eudd wrote:


sand11 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


sand11 wrote:
well it depends on your point of view. Just because you say its not good doesn't mean everyone else has to think that it's not good.


You're wrong again. My opinion can't be proven false because it's evidenced in the series. Sorry, but watch more Animes.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-110966/Hardest-Core-Fan-base.html


so your saying that naruto is a suckish anime and no one should watch it 'cuz it's too suckish?


Please read my post in that thread before commenting. Please. Learn to respect what others are trying to imply.



Everyone got their own opinion, Eudd (or whatever the nick was) has his or her or (?) opinion on how he don't like it. BUT that does NOT mean that everyone else shares your thought on in example Naruto,

And why the heck (sorry cursing is normal in my region) do you need proof that your "right", there is no one that is right or wrong, it just look like that. Seeing as I don't use English as an everyday language I can't find good arguements cause of my lack of (difficult) words.

Anyhow I have a bad day today so I stop here

EDIT: There is someone going as far as trying the tricks in real life, but that is individuals having fun or who knows?
Posted 3/6/08

sand11 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


sand11 wrote:
then plz give me a good anime to watch and i'll believe that naruto sucks.


Do you NOT see my point at all? Are you really THAT dense? It doesn't even matter about what you believe or what you don't believe, not that it affects anything, but the flaws and imperfections are already proven with rationality and evidence. Unless you actually have the power to deny facts, which I don't believe you can, then don't come here trying to persuade to change my perspective. Secondly, I won't give you a "good" Anime to watch because it's all based on people's preference and your mind is perplexed. Of course, you can say Naruto is your preference too, it's just that you prefer crappy Animes.

Your argument fails. If you don't have anything logical to say, then please don't reply back.

"It's not about having the last word, it's about having the soundest word." ~ Mauz


so you're saying that i have a right of mind right?
Then can't i say that it is a good anime because of "personal preference"?


I just highlighted the part where I think you have blindly missed. Yes, if you consider an Anime full of flaws and imperfection "good", then I won't object to that.

26261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
LOL.

I saw this yesterday, but I didn't read it.

And wow, he's 18. =|
5025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / No where
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Eudd wrote:


sand11 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


sand11 wrote:
then plz give me a good anime to watch and i'll believe that naruto sucks.


Do you NOT see my point at all? Are you really THAT dense? It doesn't even matter about what you believe or what you don't believe, not that it affects anything, but the flaws and imperfections are already proven with rationality and evidence. Unless you actually have the power to deny facts, which I don't believe you can, then don't come here trying to persuade to change my perspective. Secondly, I won't give you a "good" Anime to watch because it's all based on people's preference and your mind is perplexed. Of course, you can say Naruto is your preference too, it's just that you prefer crappy Animes.

Your argument fails. If you don't have anything logical to say, then please don't reply back.

"It's not about having the last word, it's about having the soundest word." ~ Mauz


so you're saying that i have a right of mind right?
Then can't i say that it is a good anime because of "personal preference"?


I just highlighted the part where I think you have blindly missed. Yes, if you consider an Anime full of flaws and imperfection "good", then I won't object to that.



so you call them flaws and imperfection... so if there was a perfect anime, which you are suggesting then why have i not heard of it or seen? What would anime be if there was only a "perfect" anime

Posted 3/6/08

Stelgim wrote:
Everyone got their own opinion, Eudd (or whatever the nick was) has his or her or (?) opinion on how he don't like it. BUT that does NOT mean that everyone else shares your thought on in example Naruto,

And why the heck (sorry cursing is normal in my region) do you need proof that your "right", there is no one that is right or wrong, it just look like that. Seeing as I don't use English as an everyday language I can't find good arguements cause of my lack of (difficult) words.

Anyhow I have a bad day today so I stop here


I've already explained everything. If only you can read the whole argument before you barge in. I hate people who comes into an argument frenetically when they don't even know what is going on.



Posted 3/6/08
Wow... he's cool.
Posted 3/6/08

sand11 wrote:
so you call them flaws and imperfection... so if there was a perfect anime, which you are suggesting then why have i not heard of it or seen? What would anime be if there was only a "perfect" anime


Like I've stated priorly, if you are sophisticated enough, you would know that there are no perfect Animes, and our mind can be easily deceived by bias. Clearly you are forgetting the whole concept of this argument. The topic was why Naruto was not a "good" Anime. You're attempting to change the subject by putting other factors in, which aren't significant to the original notion in the first place. Also when you say "so you call them flaws and imperfections", you're implying you have another way of naming them.

Going to sleep. I'll check your post tomorrow.
47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
wow...loser...i dont even feel like using the smiley with the sweating...what a disappointment....
8684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

nosuchname wrote:


anime_otaku-nerd wrote:


nosuchname wrote:

creak

it's my understanding that naruto just makes you do cuh-rayyyzeee things...
kinda like that one indonesian kid who killed himself after imitating some jutsu whatever ¬_¬;;
(how he did it, I have no clue ¯\(°3°)/¯...)

*goes back to lurk mode*


O_o Whoa, you serious? Someone actually killed himself imitating a jutsu??


for serious... it's actually kinda old... I'm surprised that no one posted it here yet... (unless it's in another thread...)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-01-21/indonesian-child-dies-after-imitating-anime-character

please keep in mind that anime news network was really vague on the details ¬_¬;;


the kid was like 5, right? isn't Naruto shounen and not for children. -.-

7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
big lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.