First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Sana Maulit Muli english subbed
1297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San jose, California
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i am trying to sub smm but i dont have time maybe when vacation start... lol...
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
goodluck dude...
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
hwa ahn dang
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
it's not right to say that fdramas have no substance and originality. have u heard of adaptations of mangas/series in different countries?could u say that those dramas from whereever country that is has no originality?
but sure thing some fdramas suck esp. from gma lolz
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
you think fiilipino dramas suck???

other countries have dramas that suck...!

no originality?

other countries too!

BUT..

I agree that filipino dramas from GMA sucks...lol~
1987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
haha..! GMA really really sucks esp. in dubbing K & J dramas and also anime..
hmm..i think its a troublesome dubbing a long drama like "Sana Maulit Muli"..
by the way..i dont really like the story..i get confused in the nearly-ending episodes..
pis awt..
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
i really had a fun time reading the posts. fdramas, at least from gma, are not quality-dramas. that one, i agree with. all countries hace crappy dramas and so do we. well, gma dramas are crappy because they make theirs so commercialized. as long as the they're celebrities, even if they're not actors per se, they let them star in their shows. besides, they don't splurge with their location shootings, props, lighting, effects, and even with their bitplayers.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
any1 know where i can watch ep. 26 and on? im stuck in 25 cant find it anywhere
2223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / infRont Of yOu!!!
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

sugar_princess wrote:

i cant understand it i really wanna see a fdrama i've seen k,tw,j but no filipino dramas will sumbody plz be ever so kind to sub it a lot of us wanna c this drama if u noes if its already subbed plz share

:)


i know there's an fdrama here which has an english subbed...it's entitled "someone to love" (may minamahal)
...it's not that good though but still interesting...i dunno if u will like it...better watch fmovie...i can recommend you:
all about love, magnifico, all my life, dubai, nasaan ka man(good movie coz it has twist), can this be love(a story of a korean girl and filipino guy)....etc....forgot those others...

784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08
well, i can't give that much comment coz i can only watch TFC...
besides, my mum does the translating as i speak of little tagalog...
other asian countries though have their own anime/mangas...
does the philippines have their own cartoon/anime/mangas that they can
adapt? just asking....

cos the most of the asian countries like japan
adapts it from their own mangas..
1909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

sugar_princess wrote:

i cant understand it i really wanna see a fdrama i've seen k,tw,j but no filipino dramas will sumbody plz be ever so kind to sub it a lot of us wanna c this drama if u noes if its already subbed plz share

:)


It's quite long in terms of episode.
But there's already DVD out in the Phil. market, I dunno if there's already subtitles on that.
461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
if its uploaded in overstream.. i can sub it for you..
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / uplb, college, la...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

flipcity wrote:

well, i can't give that much comment coz i can only watch TFC...
besides, my mum does the translating as i speak of little tagalog...
other asian countries though have their own anime/mangas...
does the philippines have their own cartoon/anime/mangas that they can
adapt? just asking....

cos the most of the asian countries like japan
adapts it from their own mangas..


Actually there are so many comic books stories from the philippines that were already made into dramas...
they were made to movies first before they were made into series...
(e.g. darna, ang panday, dyesebel, etc.)

Maybe they ran out of it already,LOL.

anyway, I hate the trend of remaking movies of the golden ere of philippine cinema on television.
they should be more creative!!!

It is all network wars in the philippines, so they don't become original anymore...
they are just imitating each other, I think that these networks aren't competitors, they are bestfriends because you
can't see any difference between them anymore....
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

kail06 wrote:


flipcity wrote:

well, i can't give that much comment coz i can only watch TFC...
besides, my mum does the translating as i speak of little tagalog...
other asian countries though have their own anime/mangas...
does the philippines have their own cartoon/anime/mangas that they can
adapt? just asking....

cos the most of the asian countries like japan
adapts it from their own mangas..


Actually there are so many comic books stories from the philippines that were already made into dramas...
they were made to movies first before they were made into series...
(e.g. darna, ang panday, dyesebel, etc.)

Maybe they ran out of it already,LOL.

anyway, I hate the trend of remaking movies of the golden ere of philippine cinema on television.
they should be more creative!!!

It is all network wars in the philippines, so they don't become original anymore...
they are just imitating each other, I think that these networks aren't competitors, they are bestfriends because you
can't see any difference between them anymore....



sounds interesting...best friends instead of competitor's...hummhhh...

36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / uplb, college, la...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

flipcity wrote:


kail06 wrote:


flipcity wrote:

well, i can't give that much comment coz i can only watch TFC...
besides, my mum does the translating as i speak of little tagalog...
other asian countries though have their own anime/mangas...
does the philippines have their own cartoon/anime/mangas that they can
adapt? just asking....

cos the most of the asian countries like japan
adapts it from their own mangas..


Actually there are so many comic books stories from the philippines that were already made into dramas...
they were made to movies first before they were made into series...
(e.g. darna, ang panday, dyesebel, etc.)

Maybe they ran out of it already,LOL.

anyway, I hate the trend of remaking movies of the golden ere of philippine cinema on television.
they should be more creative!!!

It is all network wars in the philippines, so they don't become original anymore...
they are just imitating each other, I think that these networks aren't competitors, they are bestfriends because you
can't see any difference between them anymore....



sounds interesting...best friends instead of competitor's...hummhhh...



they're just like oil companies, they seem to be competing but they are one in essence.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.