First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Which anime character do you want to hang-out with?
4845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
ouran host club and the guys from ranma 1/2..
681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Lelouch
Christopher Armalite
Kamui Shirou
Kouyu Li
Fay
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
i want this girl to rape me for 6 hours then i will rape back hehhee just jowking lolz!

2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / where ever
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
L and light yagami and onizuka from GTO
2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / where ever
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

moratorium wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

how about avril lavigne and her new manga



any how she gets her own anime...im never gonna watch anything japanese again


Stop spam posting about this "manga" it's a comic that is based on the style of manga. It does not equate to being a manga. It's also not from Japan, it's created by an American. Get your facts straight before you spam bs.


well its classfied as a manga cause its been released in japan...well its worth the spam if it caught your interest...im trying to start a protest towards companies producing crap mangas....though it would seem that you would be a one of those readers


You're pretty retarded.... Protest? How the fuck is this a protest? This is more like spamming the forums that has zero association with the comic book. There are also plenty of crap mangas lying around and crap comic books.

Just because I think you're pretty stupid for spamming about non-sense makes me want to read this stupid piece of crap? You must be pretty smart to deduct that out, I bet you have a doctorate degree in logic.



its only natural that you would get so upset...since your from canada(avril lavigne lover) and that only such a book would appeal to you and don't lie you got a copy already and that is why you are pretending to have an interest towards this book/manga/thing.

now im going to teach you something so read well...a protest is to make a claim towards an arguement against one's belief...if so the particpant value can be of a single digit...in other words (retard) to start a protest only needs one person...i wish to start a protest against such useless mangas, though people are entitled to their own opinion and this is mine... "im flooding the forums" you spoke of(or to some extent) well your just as bad of this 'crime' as you have engraved such hatered words into these forums...meaning that you are against my protest in which the conterblance of the agruement is equivalent to fair. meaning that you are offended by such words of mine because of your love towards this manga and the actress who stars in it, this case being avril lavigne. i apoligise if this may offend you but i'll repeat myself as this is my own opinion...if you do not wish to share your opinion then do not speak and forever hold your peace, at least in that way you can read your favourite book.....was you able to understand?


Funny how you claim I'm in love with this comic book when you're the one obsessed enough with it to repeatedly post about it in different threads. This is also considered spam because of the fact that this thread is meant to be about the anime characters and this comic book is totally irrelevant to the thread. You're obsessive enough to promote your dislike of this comic book on the thread of an irrelevant topic.

I'm less offended by the words of yours than your stupidity in repeatedly "protesting" about something that only you and a handful of people care about, especially on this forum. I wasn't saying that this isn't necessarily a protest in definition but a meaningless gesture, especially in this particular forum. What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular? A protest is more commonly used for things that affects you but you are powerless to avoid. Here's a good way to avoid the comic book, don't read it.

PS: Your proof that I'm obsessed with Avril Lavigne basing it on the fact that I'm Canadian is akin to me saying just because you're American you approve of everything Bush does. Heck even this bullshit about every American loving Bush is a better argument than yours, since he is elected while I'm pretty sure Canadians don't get to elect whether Avril Lavigne should get a comic book or not.


ha ha ha...i think your off the topic, this forum is about 'what anime characters would you like to hang out with' if you wish to start a topic about avril lavigne, being american and george bush, then start another topic, but keep it anime or manga related.
however on the topic of elections, as you mentioned, read the true facts of why george bush was elected...which mostly was through power and persuasion through his father. for example eliminating the threat against his election role by not allowing convicts and ex convicts to have a vote. so to mention that every 'american' approves of bush, is you being narrow minded.
avril lavigne had the power to produce a manga through her popularity(which can't be that big) and her massive income. this is called a franchise of production just as many other stars are doing. she's done one, and im saying i don't like it, the common responses would be your opinion of like or dislike.
however the difference between avril lavigne and george bush(your opinion of some extent) is some what not ideally understandable to the common citizen, and so should not be comparable, as you do not know all the facts.

to continue further...my meaningless gesture was not meaning less because you understood and can be said as a 'quote' placed in the wrong section of topics, which i admit i might have miss placed the beginning quote(as the bigger man can admit his flaws).
however, you speak of, as i will quote:

"I'm less offended by the words of yours than your stupidity in repeatedly "protesting" about something that only you and a handful of people care about, especially on this forum. I wasn't saying that this isn't necessarily a protest in definition but a meaningless gesture, especially in this particular forum. What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular?"

you refer of my protest as a 'meaningless gesture', and so in your view is not a protest. however, then you continue to mention this meaningless gesture as a protest...i mean, what the hell you on about? i think your lost mate, ask someone for the closest bus station to get you home, please i'm worried.

lets continue...you also mentioned about protests of 'What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular', the reason behind a protest is to begin from selfish reasons, which people come together and share their personal views to represent a bigger view later on( a good example to read is about the sugarettes movement of womens rights). it is here where the true argument lies as a protest is to be aimed towards these selfish requests and may have an effect on others, whether benificial or not(i don't care). so whether to protest, is for one's self and not for others. this clearly shows that when i asked you last time of whether or not of did you or will you understand...the answer was clearly NO!!!!!

boooo...ha ha ha




"so to mention that every 'american' approves of bush, is you being narrow minded" ROFL I was just using that as a comparison to your stereotype that every Canadian "adores" Avril Lavigne, which is more retarded than my statement that everyone in America loves Bush. I know it's wrong, I'm just using it to prove a point, which clearly went over your head.

You're comparing women's movement for equality to complaining about a comic book that does not affect you in any way shape or form? There is a huge difference, it is that they are protesting on injustice of something that affects them or people they care and is also something they can not avoid.

You claim that I am confused yet it is pretty clear from your post that you don't even know what you're talking about half the time. You cannot even comprehend why I used the "Bush example" to convey your stupidity.



+
thats a bit much to chew isnt it?
every canadian adores avril lavine? i bet GSP would beat her to shi- if she were a man.. also i bet theres alot of canadians that think her muzc sucs quite frankly
and dude not sayiung this to be mean or anything but no one likes a "negative nancy" just make your opinion short clear and go on with the rest of ur life, cuz if u h8 lavigne so much y are you talk--- rather typing about her so much.. now im a person who doesnt read all that you wrote so u might have wrote a bout dinasaurs or ssumting like that in the middle, if thats the case for get what i said, but bottom line is who is pitiful enough to pick a fight on the web i mean ts not worth it its a waste of everyones time and urs as well just watch sum anime and chill. and sry for wasting pplkz time with all this if it seemed like nonsnse i felt that it just had to be typed.....wow i type fast with my wifi keyboard it may not be all spelled right but its a lot to readsoo ill do this



DONOT rEAD IF U DONT WANNA WASTE UR TIME


i just read the last post las paragraph, also just saw the picks, and why would any one read all of the comments concerning this singer or perhaps ill say; "singer"

wow....you had the time to read this the crap we wrote...next time i'll recommend you an anime or something




to make this quote even huger LOL AVRIL HAS AN ANIME
Posted 3/16/08





with:
12185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
with toshiro~~desU~~~~ --^v^--
24761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

renjihibimaru wrote:


moratorium wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

how about avril lavigne and her new manga



any how she gets her own anime...im never gonna watch anything japanese again


Stop spam posting about this "manga" it's a comic that is based on the style of manga. It does not equate to being a manga. It's also not from Japan, it's created by an American. Get your facts straight before you spam bs.


well its classfied as a manga cause its been released in japan...well its worth the spam if it caught your interest...im trying to start a protest towards companies producing crap mangas....though it would seem that you would be a one of those readers


You're pretty retarded.... Protest? How the fuck is this a protest? This is more like spamming the forums that has zero association with the comic book. There are also plenty of crap mangas lying around and crap comic books.

Just because I think you're pretty stupid for spamming about non-sense makes me want to read this stupid piece of crap? You must be pretty smart to deduct that out, I bet you have a doctorate degree in logic.



its only natural that you would get so upset...since your from canada(avril lavigne lover) and that only such a book would appeal to you and don't lie you got a copy already and that is why you are pretending to have an interest towards this book/manga/thing.

now im going to teach you something so read well...a protest is to make a claim towards an arguement against one's belief...if so the particpant value can be of a single digit...in other words (retard) to start a protest only needs one person...i wish to start a protest against such useless mangas, though people are entitled to their own opinion and this is mine... "im flooding the forums" you spoke of(or to some extent) well your just as bad of this 'crime' as you have engraved such hatered words into these forums...meaning that you are against my protest in which the conterblance of the agruement is equivalent to fair. meaning that you are offended by such words of mine because of your love towards this manga and the actress who stars in it, this case being avril lavigne. i apoligise if this may offend you but i'll repeat myself as this is my own opinion...if you do not wish to share your opinion then do not speak and forever hold your peace, at least in that way you can read your favourite book.....was you able to understand?


Funny how you claim I'm in love with this comic book when you're the one obsessed enough with it to repeatedly post about it in different threads. This is also considered spam because of the fact that this thread is meant to be about the anime characters and this comic book is totally irrelevant to the thread. You're obsessive enough to promote your dislike of this comic book on the thread of an irrelevant topic.

I'm less offended by the words of yours than your stupidity in repeatedly "protesting" about something that only you and a handful of people care about, especially on this forum. I wasn't saying that this isn't necessarily a protest in definition but a meaningless gesture, especially in this particular forum. What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular? A protest is more commonly used for things that affects you but you are powerless to avoid. Here's a good way to avoid the comic book, don't read it.

PS: Your proof that I'm obsessed with Avril Lavigne basing it on the fact that I'm Canadian is akin to me saying just because you're American you approve of everything Bush does. Heck even this bullshit about every American loving Bush is a better argument than yours, since he is elected while I'm pretty sure Canadians don't get to elect whether Avril Lavigne should get a comic book or not.


ha ha ha...i think your off the topic, this forum is about 'what anime characters would you like to hang out with' if you wish to start a topic about avril lavigne, being american and george bush, then start another topic, but keep it anime or manga related.
however on the topic of elections, as you mentioned, read the true facts of why george bush was elected...which mostly was through power and persuasion through his father. for example eliminating the threat against his election role by not allowing convicts and ex convicts to have a vote. so to mention that every 'american' approves of bush, is you being narrow minded.
avril lavigne had the power to produce a manga through her popularity(which can't be that big) and her massive income. this is called a franchise of production just as many other stars are doing. she's done one, and im saying i don't like it, the common responses would be your opinion of like or dislike.
however the difference between avril lavigne and george bush(your opinion of some extent) is some what not ideally understandable to the common citizen, and so should not be comparable, as you do not know all the facts.

to continue further...my meaningless gesture was not meaning less because you understood and can be said as a 'quote' placed in the wrong section of topics, which i admit i might have miss placed the beginning quote(as the bigger man can admit his flaws).
however, you speak of, as i will quote:

"I'm less offended by the words of yours than your stupidity in repeatedly "protesting" about something that only you and a handful of people care about, especially on this forum. I wasn't saying that this isn't necessarily a protest in definition but a meaningless gesture, especially in this particular forum. What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular?"

you refer of my protest as a 'meaningless gesture', and so in your view is not a protest. however, then you continue to mention this meaningless gesture as a protest...i mean, what the hell you on about? i think your lost mate, ask someone for the closest bus station to get you home, please i'm worried.

lets continue...you also mentioned about protests of 'What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular', the reason behind a protest is to begin from selfish reasons, which people come together and share their personal views to represent a bigger view later on( a good example to read is about the sugarettes movement of womens rights). it is here where the true argument lies as a protest is to be aimed towards these selfish requests and may have an effect on others, whether benificial or not(i don't care). so whether to protest, is for one's self and not for others. this clearly shows that when i asked you last time of whether or not of did you or will you understand...the answer was clearly NO!!!!!

boooo...ha ha ha




"so to mention that every 'american' approves of bush, is you being narrow minded" ROFL I was just using that as a comparison to your stereotype that every Canadian "adores" Avril Lavigne, which is more retarded than my statement that everyone in America loves Bush. I know it's wrong, I'm just using it to prove a point, which clearly went over your head.

You're comparing women's movement for equality to complaining about a comic book that does not affect you in any way shape or form? There is a huge difference, it is that they are protesting on injustice of something that affects them or people they care and is also something they can not avoid.

You claim that I am confused yet it is pretty clear from your post that you don't even know what you're talking about half the time. You cannot even comprehend why I used the "Bush example" to convey your stupidity.



+
thats a bit much to chew isnt it?
every canadian adores avril lavine? i bet GSP would beat her to shi- if she were a man.. also i bet theres alot of canadians that think her muzc sucs quite frankly
and dude not sayiung this to be mean or anything but no one likes a "negative nancy" just make your opinion short clear and go on with the rest of ur life, cuz if u h8 lavigne so much y are you talk--- rather typing about her so much.. now im a person who doesnt read all that you wrote so u might have wrote a bout dinasaurs or ssumting like that in the middle, if thats the case for get what i said, but bottom line is who is pitiful enough to pick a fight on the web i mean ts not worth it its a waste of everyones time and urs as well just watch sum anime and chill. and sry for wasting pplkz time with all this if it seemed like nonsnse i felt that it just had to be typed.....wow i type fast with my wifi keyboard it may not be all spelled right but its a lot to readsoo ill do this



DONOT rEAD IF U DONT WANNA WASTE UR TIME


i just read the last post las paragraph, also just saw the picks, and why would any one read all of the comments concerning this singer or perhaps ill say; "singer"

wow....you had the time to read this the crap we wrote...next time i'll recommend you an anime or something




to make this quote even huger LOL AVRIL HAS AN ANIME


ill add my 2 cents



















































































































































rofl
2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / where ever
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

moratorium wrote:


renjihibimaru wrote:


moratorium wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

how about avril lavigne and her new manga



any how she gets her own anime...im never gonna watch anything japanese again


Stop spam posting about this "manga" it's a comic that is based on the style of manga. It does not equate to being a manga. It's also not from Japan, it's created by an American. Get your facts straight before you spam bs.


well its classfied as a manga cause its been released in japan...well its worth the spam if it caught your interest...im trying to start a protest towards companies producing crap mangas....though it would seem that you would be a one of those readers


You're pretty retarded.... Protest? How the fuck is this a protest? This is more like spamming the forums that has zero association with the comic book. There are also plenty of crap mangas lying around and crap comic books.

Just because I think you're pretty stupid for spamming about non-sense makes me want to read this stupid piece of crap? You must be pretty smart to deduct that out, I bet you have a doctorate degree in logic.



its only natural that you would get so upset...since your from canada(avril lavigne lover) and that only such a book would appeal to you and don't lie you got a copy already and that is why you are pretending to have an interest towards this book/manga/thing.

now im going to teach you something so read well...a protest is to make a claim towards an arguement against one's belief...if so the particpant value can be of a single digit...in other words (retard) to start a protest only needs one person...i wish to start a protest against such useless mangas, though people are entitled to their own opinion and this is mine... "im flooding the forums" you spoke of(or to some extent) well your just as bad of this 'crime' as you have engraved such hatered words into these forums...meaning that you are against my protest in which the conterblance of the agruement is equivalent to fair. meaning that you are offended by such words of mine because of your love towards this manga and the actress who stars in it, this case being avril lavigne. i apoligise if this may offend you but i'll repeat myself as this is my own opinion...if you do not wish to share your opinion then do not speak and forever hold your peace, at least in that way you can read your favourite book.....was you able to understand?


Funny how you claim I'm in love with this comic book when you're the one obsessed enough with it to repeatedly post about it in different threads. This is also considered spam because of the fact that this thread is meant to be about the anime characters and this comic book is totally irrelevant to the thread. You're obsessive enough to promote your dislike of this comic book on the thread of an irrelevant topic.

I'm less offended by the words of yours than your stupidity in repeatedly "protesting" about something that only you and a handful of people care about, especially on this forum. I wasn't saying that this isn't necessarily a protest in definition but a meaningless gesture, especially in this particular forum. What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular? A protest is more commonly used for things that affects you but you are powerless to avoid. Here's a good way to avoid the comic book, don't read it.

PS: Your proof that I'm obsessed with Avril Lavigne basing it on the fact that I'm Canadian is akin to me saying just because you're American you approve of everything Bush does. Heck even this bullshit about every American loving Bush is a better argument than yours, since he is elected while I'm pretty sure Canadians don't get to elect whether Avril Lavigne should get a comic book or not.


ha ha ha...i think your off the topic, this forum is about 'what anime characters would you like to hang out with' if you wish to start a topic about avril lavigne, being american and george bush, then start another topic, but keep it anime or manga related.
however on the topic of elections, as you mentioned, read the true facts of why george bush was elected...which mostly was through power and persuasion through his father. for example eliminating the threat against his election role by not allowing convicts and ex convicts to have a vote. so to mention that every 'american' approves of bush, is you being narrow minded.
avril lavigne had the power to produce a manga through her popularity(which can't be that big) and her massive income. this is called a franchise of production just as many other stars are doing. she's done one, and im saying i don't like it, the common responses would be your opinion of like or dislike.
however the difference between avril lavigne and george bush(your opinion of some extent) is some what not ideally understandable to the common citizen, and so should not be comparable, as you do not know all the facts.

to continue further...my meaningless gesture was not meaning less because you understood and can be said as a 'quote' placed in the wrong section of topics, which i admit i might have miss placed the beginning quote(as the bigger man can admit his flaws).
however, you speak of, as i will quote:

"I'm less offended by the words of yours than your stupidity in repeatedly "protesting" about something that only you and a handful of people care about, especially on this forum. I wasn't saying that this isn't necessarily a protest in definition but a meaningless gesture, especially in this particular forum. What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular?"

you refer of my protest as a 'meaningless gesture', and so in your view is not a protest. however, then you continue to mention this meaningless gesture as a protest...i mean, what the hell you on about? i think your lost mate, ask someone for the closest bus station to get you home, please i'm worried.

lets continue...you also mentioned about protests of 'What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular', the reason behind a protest is to begin from selfish reasons, which people come together and share their personal views to represent a bigger view later on( a good example to read is about the sugarettes movement of womens rights). it is here where the true argument lies as a protest is to be aimed towards these selfish requests and may have an effect on others, whether benificial or not(i don't care). so whether to protest, is for one's self and not for others. this clearly shows that when i asked you last time of whether or not of did you or will you understand...the answer was clearly NO!!!!!

boooo...ha ha ha




"so to mention that every 'american' approves of bush, is you being narrow minded" ROFL I was just using that as a comparison to your stereotype that every Canadian "adores" Avril Lavigne, which is more retarded than my statement that everyone in America loves Bush. I know it's wrong, I'm just using it to prove a point, which clearly went over your head.

You're comparing women's movement for equality to complaining about a comic book that does not affect you in any way shape or form? There is a huge difference, it is that they are protesting on injustice of something that affects them or people they care and is also something they can not avoid.

You claim that I am confused yet it is pretty clear from your post that you don't even know what you're talking about half the time. You cannot even comprehend why I used the "Bush example" to convey your stupidity.



+
thats a bit much to chew isnt it?
every canadian adores avril lavine? i bet GSP would beat her to shi- if she were a man.. also i bet theres alot of canadians that think her muzc sucs quite frankly
and dude not sayiung this to be mean or anything but no one likes a "negative nancy" just make your opinion short clear and go on with the rest of ur life, cuz if u h8 lavigne so much y are you talk--- rather typing about her so much.. now im a person who doesnt read all that you wrote so u might have wrote a bout dinasaurs or ssumting like that in the middle, if thats the case for get what i said, but bottom line is who is pitiful enough to pick a fight on the web i mean ts not worth it its a waste of everyones time and urs as well just watch sum anime and chill. and sry for wasting pplkz time with all this if it seemed like nonsnse i felt that it just had to be typed.....wow i type fast with my wifi keyboard it may not be all spelled right but its a lot to readsoo ill do this



DONOT rEAD IF U DONT WANNA WASTE UR TIME


i just read the last post las paragraph, also just saw the picks, and why would any one read all of the comments concerning this singer or perhaps ill say; "singer"

wow....you had the time to read this the crap we wrote...next time i'll recommend you an anime or something




to make this quote even huger LOL AVRIL HAS AN ANIME


ill add my 2 cents



















































































































































rofl


lol morat u rock
24761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

renjihibimaru wrote:


moratorium wrote:


renjihibimaru wrote:


moratorium wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

how about avril lavigne and her new manga



any how she gets her own anime...im never gonna watch anything japanese again


Stop spam posting about this "manga" it's a comic that is based on the style of manga. It does not equate to being a manga. It's also not from Japan, it's created by an American. Get your facts straight before you spam bs.


well its classfied as a manga cause its been released in japan...well its worth the spam if it caught your interest...im trying to start a protest towards companies producing crap mangas....though it would seem that you would be a one of those readers


You're pretty retarded.... Protest? How the fuck is this a protest? This is more like spamming the forums that has zero association with the comic book. There are also plenty of crap mangas lying around and crap comic books.

Just because I think you're pretty stupid for spamming about non-sense makes me want to read this stupid piece of crap? You must be pretty smart to deduct that out, I bet you have a doctorate degree in logic.



its only natural that you would get so upset...since your from canada(avril lavigne lover) and that only such a book would appeal to you and don't lie you got a copy already and that is why you are pretending to have an interest towards this book/manga/thing.

now im going to teach you something so read well...a protest is to make a claim towards an arguement against one's belief...if so the particpant value can be of a single digit...in other words (retard) to start a protest only needs one person...i wish to start a protest against such useless mangas, though people are entitled to their own opinion and this is mine... "im flooding the forums" you spoke of(or to some extent) well your just as bad of this 'crime' as you have engraved such hatered words into these forums...meaning that you are against my protest in which the conterblance of the agruement is equivalent to fair. meaning that you are offended by such words of mine because of your love towards this manga and the actress who stars in it, this case being avril lavigne. i apoligise if this may offend you but i'll repeat myself as this is my own opinion...if you do not wish to share your opinion then do not speak and forever hold your peace, at least in that way you can read your favourite book.....was you able to understand?


Funny how you claim I'm in love with this comic book when you're the one obsessed enough with it to repeatedly post about it in different threads. This is also considered spam because of the fact that this thread is meant to be about the anime characters and this comic book is totally irrelevant to the thread. You're obsessive enough to promote your dislike of this comic book on the thread of an irrelevant topic.

I'm less offended by the words of yours than your stupidity in repeatedly "protesting" about something that only you and a handful of people care about, especially on this forum. I wasn't saying that this isn't necessarily a protest in definition but a meaningless gesture, especially in this particular forum. What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular? A protest is more commonly used for things that affects you but you are powerless to avoid. Here's a good way to avoid the comic book, don't read it.

PS: Your proof that I'm obsessed with Avril Lavigne basing it on the fact that I'm Canadian is akin to me saying just because you're American you approve of everything Bush does. Heck even this bullshit about every American loving Bush is a better argument than yours, since he is elected while I'm pretty sure Canadians don't get to elect whether Avril Lavigne should get a comic book or not.


ha ha ha...i think your off the topic, this forum is about 'what anime characters would you like to hang out with' if you wish to start a topic about avril lavigne, being american and george bush, then start another topic, but keep it anime or manga related.
however on the topic of elections, as you mentioned, read the true facts of why george bush was elected...which mostly was through power and persuasion through his father. for example eliminating the threat against his election role by not allowing convicts and ex convicts to have a vote. so to mention that every 'american' approves of bush, is you being narrow minded.
avril lavigne had the power to produce a manga through her popularity(which can't be that big) and her massive income. this is called a franchise of production just as many other stars are doing. she's done one, and im saying i don't like it, the common responses would be your opinion of like or dislike.
however the difference between avril lavigne and george bush(your opinion of some extent) is some what not ideally understandable to the common citizen, and so should not be comparable, as you do not know all the facts.

to continue further...my meaningless gesture was not meaning less because you understood and can be said as a 'quote' placed in the wrong section of topics, which i admit i might have miss placed the beginning quote(as the bigger man can admit his flaws).
however, you speak of, as i will quote:

"I'm less offended by the words of yours than your stupidity in repeatedly "protesting" about something that only you and a handful of people care about, especially on this forum. I wasn't saying that this isn't necessarily a protest in definition but a meaningless gesture, especially in this particular forum. What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular?"

you refer of my protest as a 'meaningless gesture', and so in your view is not a protest. however, then you continue to mention this meaningless gesture as a protest...i mean, what the hell you on about? i think your lost mate, ask someone for the closest bus station to get you home, please i'm worried.

lets continue...you also mentioned about protests of 'What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular', the reason behind a protest is to begin from selfish reasons, which people come together and share their personal views to represent a bigger view later on( a good example to read is about the sugarettes movement of womens rights). it is here where the true argument lies as a protest is to be aimed towards these selfish requests and may have an effect on others, whether benificial or not(i don't care). so whether to protest, is for one's self and not for others. this clearly shows that when i asked you last time of whether or not of did you or will you understand...the answer was clearly NO!!!!!

boooo...ha ha ha




"so to mention that every 'american' approves of bush, is you being narrow minded" ROFL I was just using that as a comparison to your stereotype that every Canadian "adores" Avril Lavigne, which is more retarded than my statement that everyone in America loves Bush. I know it's wrong, I'm just using it to prove a point, which clearly went over your head.

You're comparing women's movement for equality to complaining about a comic book that does not affect you in any way shape or form? There is a huge difference, it is that they are protesting on injustice of something that affects them or people they care and is also something they can not avoid.

You claim that I am confused yet it is pretty clear from your post that you don't even know what you're talking about half the time. You cannot even comprehend why I used the "Bush example" to convey your stupidity.



+
thats a bit much to chew isnt it?
every canadian adores avril lavine? i bet GSP would beat her to shi- if she were a man.. also i bet theres alot of canadians that think her muzc sucs quite frankly
and dude not sayiung this to be mean or anything but no one likes a "negative nancy" just make your opinion short clear and go on with the rest of ur life, cuz if u h8 lavigne so much y are you talk--- rather typing about her so much.. now im a person who doesnt read all that you wrote so u might have wrote a bout dinasaurs or ssumting like that in the middle, if thats the case for get what i said, but bottom line is who is pitiful enough to pick a fight on the web i mean ts not worth it its a waste of everyones time and urs as well just watch sum anime and chill. and sry for wasting pplkz time with all this if it seemed like nonsnse i felt that it just had to be typed.....wow i type fast with my wifi keyboard it may not be all spelled right but its a lot to readsoo ill do this



DONOT rEAD IF U DONT WANNA WASTE UR TIME


i just read the last post las paragraph, also just saw the picks, and why would any one read all of the comments concerning this singer or perhaps ill say; "singer"

wow....you had the time to read this the crap we wrote...next time i'll recommend you an anime or something




to make this quote even huger LOL AVRIL HAS AN ANIME


ill add my 2 cents



















































































































































rofl


lol morat u rock


rofl this is crazy too long,



















































lol
2636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / where ever
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

moratorium wrote:


renjihibimaru wrote:


moratorium wrote:


renjihibimaru wrote:


moratorium wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

how about avril lavigne and her new manga



any how she gets her own anime...im never gonna watch anything japanese again


Stop spam posting about this "manga" it's a comic that is based on the style of manga. It does not equate to being a manga. It's also not from Japan, it's created by an American. Get your facts straight before you spam bs.


well its classfied as a manga cause its been released in japan...well its worth the spam if it caught your interest...im trying to start a protest towards companies producing crap mangas....though it would seem that you would be a one of those readers


You're pretty retarded.... Protest? How the fuck is this a protest? This is more like spamming the forums that has zero association with the comic book. There are also plenty of crap mangas lying around and crap comic books.

Just because I think you're pretty stupid for spamming about non-sense makes me want to read this stupid piece of crap? You must be pretty smart to deduct that out, I bet you have a doctorate degree in logic.



its only natural that you would get so upset...since your from canada(avril lavigne lover) and that only such a book would appeal to you and don't lie you got a copy already and that is why you are pretending to have an interest towards this book/manga/thing.

now im going to teach you something so read well...a protest is to make a claim towards an arguement against one's belief...if so the particpant value can be of a single digit...in other words (retard) to start a protest only needs one person...i wish to start a protest against such useless mangas, though people are entitled to their own opinion and this is mine... "im flooding the forums" you spoke of(or to some extent) well your just as bad of this 'crime' as you have engraved such hatered words into these forums...meaning that you are against my protest in which the conterblance of the agruement is equivalent to fair. meaning that you are offended by such words of mine because of your love towards this manga and the actress who stars in it, this case being avril lavigne. i apoligise if this may offend you but i'll repeat myself as this is my own opinion...if you do not wish to share your opinion then do not speak and forever hold your peace, at least in that way you can read your favourite book.....was you able to understand?


Funny how you claim I'm in love with this comic book when you're the one obsessed enough with it to repeatedly post about it in different threads. This is also considered spam because of the fact that this thread is meant to be about the anime characters and this comic book is totally irrelevant to the thread. You're obsessive enough to promote your dislike of this comic book on the thread of an irrelevant topic.

I'm less offended by the words of yours than your stupidity in repeatedly "protesting" about something that only you and a handful of people care about, especially on this forum. I wasn't saying that this isn't necessarily a protest in definition but a meaningless gesture, especially in this particular forum. What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular? A protest is more commonly used for things that affects you but you are powerless to avoid. Here's a good way to avoid the comic book, don't read it.

PS: Your proof that I'm obsessed with Avril Lavigne basing it on the fact that I'm Canadian is akin to me saying just because you're American you approve of everything Bush does. Heck even this bullshit about every American loving Bush is a better argument than yours, since he is elected while I'm pretty sure Canadians don't get to elect whether Avril Lavigne should get a comic book or not.


ha ha ha...i think your off the topic, this forum is about 'what anime characters would you like to hang out with' if you wish to start a topic about avril lavigne, being american and george bush, then start another topic, but keep it anime or manga related.
however on the topic of elections, as you mentioned, read the true facts of why george bush was elected...which mostly was through power and persuasion through his father. for example eliminating the threat against his election role by not allowing convicts and ex convicts to have a vote. so to mention that every 'american' approves of bush, is you being narrow minded.
avril lavigne had the power to produce a manga through her popularity(which can't be that big) and her massive income. this is called a franchise of production just as many other stars are doing. she's done one, and im saying i don't like it, the common responses would be your opinion of like or dislike.
however the difference between avril lavigne and george bush(your opinion of some extent) is some what not ideally understandable to the common citizen, and so should not be comparable, as you do not know all the facts.

to continue further...my meaningless gesture was not meaning less because you understood and can be said as a 'quote' placed in the wrong section of topics, which i admit i might have miss placed the beginning quote(as the bigger man can admit his flaws).
however, you speak of, as i will quote:

"I'm less offended by the words of yours than your stupidity in repeatedly "protesting" about something that only you and a handful of people care about, especially on this forum. I wasn't saying that this isn't necessarily a protest in definition but a meaningless gesture, especially in this particular forum. What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular?"

you refer of my protest as a 'meaningless gesture', and so in your view is not a protest. however, then you continue to mention this meaningless gesture as a protest...i mean, what the hell you on about? i think your lost mate, ask someone for the closest bus station to get you home, please i'm worried.

lets continue...you also mentioned about protests of 'What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular', the reason behind a protest is to begin from selfish reasons, which people come together and share their personal views to represent a bigger view later on( a good example to read is about the sugarettes movement of womens rights). it is here where the true argument lies as a protest is to be aimed towards these selfish requests and may have an effect on others, whether benificial or not(i don't care). so whether to protest, is for one's self and not for others. this clearly shows that when i asked you last time of whether or not of did you or will you understand...the answer was clearly NO!!!!!

boooo...ha ha ha




"so to mention that every 'american' approves of bush, is you being narrow minded" ROFL I was just using that as a comparison to your stereotype that every Canadian "adores" Avril Lavigne, which is more retarded than my statement that everyone in America loves Bush. I know it's wrong, I'm just using it to prove a point, which clearly went over your head.

You're comparing women's movement for equality to complaining about a comic book that does not affect you in any way shape or form? There is a huge difference, it is that they are protesting on injustice of something that affects them or people they care and is also something they can not avoid.

You claim that I am confused yet it is pretty clear from your post that you don't even know what you're talking about half the time. You cannot even comprehend why I used the "Bush example" to convey your stupidity.



+
thats a bit much to chew isnt it?
every canadian adores avril lavine? i bet GSP would beat her to shi- if she were a man.. also i bet theres alot of canadians that think her muzc sucs quite frankly
and dude not sayiung this to be mean or anything but no one likes a "negative nancy" just make your opinion short clear and go on with the rest of ur life, cuz if u h8 lavigne so much y are you talk--- rather typing about her so much.. now im a person who doesnt read all that you wrote so u might have wrote a bout dinasaurs or ssumting like that in the middle, if thats the case for get what i said, but bottom line is who is pitiful enough to pick a fight on the web i mean ts not worth it its a waste of everyones time and urs as well just watch sum anime and chill. and sry for wasting pplkz time with all this if it seemed like nonsnse i felt that it just had to be typed.....wow i type fast with my wifi keyboard it may not be all spelled right but its a lot to readsoo ill do this



DONOT rEAD IF U DONT WANNA WASTE UR TIME


i just read the last post las paragraph, also just saw the picks, and why would any one read all of the comments concerning this singer or perhaps ill say; "singer"

wow....you had the time to read this the crap we wrote...next time i'll recommend you an anime or something




to make this quote even huger LOL AVRIL HAS AN ANIME


ill add my 2 cents



















































































































































rofl


lol morat u rock


rofl this is crazy too long,



















































lol


so awesome












































lol this is fun
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto Canada
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
ummm guys try to stay on topic.

anyways for me; i would like to be with the SOS Dan lol
3213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

yup this would be fun
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
uh idk yett
24761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

renjihibimaru wrote:


moratorium wrote:


renjihibimaru wrote:


moratorium wrote:


renjihibimaru wrote:


moratorium wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


moratorium wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

how about avril lavigne and her new manga



any how she gets her own anime...im never gonna watch anything japanese again


Stop spam posting about this "manga" it's a comic that is based on the style of manga. It does not equate to being a manga. It's also not from Japan, it's created by an American. Get your facts straight before you spam bs.


well its classfied as a manga cause its been released in japan...well its worth the spam if it caught your interest...im trying to start a protest towards companies producing crap mangas....though it would seem that you would be a one of those readers


You're pretty retarded.... Protest? How the fuck is this a protest? This is more like spamming the forums that has zero association with the comic book. There are also plenty of crap mangas lying around and crap comic books.

Just because I think you're pretty stupid for spamming about non-sense makes me want to read this stupid piece of crap? You must be pretty smart to deduct that out, I bet you have a doctorate degree in logic.



its only natural that you would get so upset...since your from canada(avril lavigne lover) and that only such a book would appeal to you and don't lie you got a copy already and that is why you are pretending to have an interest towards this book/manga/thing.

now im going to teach you something so read well...a protest is to make a claim towards an arguement against one's belief...if so the particpant value can be of a single digit...in other words (retard) to start a protest only needs one person...i wish to start a protest against such useless mangas, though people are entitled to their own opinion and this is mine... "im flooding the forums" you spoke of(or to some extent) well your just as bad of this 'crime' as you have engraved such hatered words into these forums...meaning that you are against my protest in which the conterblance of the agruement is equivalent to fair. meaning that you are offended by such words of mine because of your love towards this manga and the actress who stars in it, this case being avril lavigne. i apoligise if this may offend you but i'll repeat myself as this is my own opinion...if you do not wish to share your opinion then do not speak and forever hold your peace, at least in that way you can read your favourite book.....was you able to understand?


Funny how you claim I'm in love with this comic book when you're the one obsessed enough with it to repeatedly post about it in different threads. This is also considered spam because of the fact that this thread is meant to be about the anime characters and this comic book is totally irrelevant to the thread. You're obsessive enough to promote your dislike of this comic book on the thread of an irrelevant topic.

I'm less offended by the words of yours than your stupidity in repeatedly "protesting" about something that only you and a handful of people care about, especially on this forum. I wasn't saying that this isn't necessarily a protest in definition but a meaningless gesture, especially in this particular forum. What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular? A protest is more commonly used for things that affects you but you are powerless to avoid. Here's a good way to avoid the comic book, don't read it.

PS: Your proof that I'm obsessed with Avril Lavigne basing it on the fact that I'm Canadian is akin to me saying just because you're American you approve of everything Bush does. Heck even this bullshit about every American loving Bush is a better argument than yours, since he is elected while I'm pretty sure Canadians don't get to elect whether Avril Lavigne should get a comic book or not.


ha ha ha...i think your off the topic, this forum is about 'what anime characters would you like to hang out with' if you wish to start a topic about avril lavigne, being american and george bush, then start another topic, but keep it anime or manga related.
however on the topic of elections, as you mentioned, read the true facts of why george bush was elected...which mostly was through power and persuasion through his father. for example eliminating the threat against his election role by not allowing convicts and ex convicts to have a vote. so to mention that every 'american' approves of bush, is you being narrow minded.
avril lavigne had the power to produce a manga through her popularity(which can't be that big) and her massive income. this is called a franchise of production just as many other stars are doing. she's done one, and im saying i don't like it, the common responses would be your opinion of like or dislike.
however the difference between avril lavigne and george bush(your opinion of some extent) is some what not ideally understandable to the common citizen, and so should not be comparable, as you do not know all the facts.

to continue further...my meaningless gesture was not meaning less because you understood and can be said as a 'quote' placed in the wrong section of topics, which i admit i might have miss placed the beginning quote(as the bigger man can admit his flaws).
however, you speak of, as i will quote:

"I'm less offended by the words of yours than your stupidity in repeatedly "protesting" about something that only you and a handful of people care about, especially on this forum. I wasn't saying that this isn't necessarily a protest in definition but a meaningless gesture, especially in this particular forum. What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular?"

you refer of my protest as a 'meaningless gesture', and so in your view is not a protest. however, then you continue to mention this meaningless gesture as a protest...i mean, what the hell you on about? i think your lost mate, ask someone for the closest bus station to get you home, please i'm worried.

lets continue...you also mentioned about protests of 'What's the point of protesting something that does not affect anyone in particular', the reason behind a protest is to begin from selfish reasons, which people come together and share their personal views to represent a bigger view later on( a good example to read is about the sugarettes movement of womens rights). it is here where the true argument lies as a protest is to be aimed towards these selfish requests and may have an effect on others, whether benificial or not(i don't care). so whether to protest, is for one's self and not for others. this clearly shows that when i asked you last time of whether or not of did you or will you understand...the answer was clearly NO!!!!!

boooo...ha ha ha




"so to mention that every 'american' approves of bush, is you being narrow minded" ROFL I was just using that as a comparison to your stereotype that every Canadian "adores" Avril Lavigne, which is more retarded than my statement that everyone in America loves Bush. I know it's wrong, I'm just using it to prove a point, which clearly went over your head.

You're comparing women's movement for equality to complaining about a comic book that does not affect you in any way shape or form? There is a huge difference, it is that they are protesting on injustice of something that affects them or people they care and is also something they can not avoid.

You claim that I am confused yet it is pretty clear from your post that you don't even know what you're talking about half the time. You cannot even comprehend why I used the "Bush example" to convey your stupidity.



+
thats a bit much to chew isnt it?
every canadian adores avril lavine? i bet GSP would beat her to shi- if she were a man.. also i bet theres alot of canadians that think her muzc sucs quite frankly
and dude not sayiung this to be mean or anything but no one likes a "negative nancy" just make your opinion short clear and go on with the rest of ur life, cuz if u h8 lavigne so much y are you talk--- rather typing about her so much.. now im a person who doesnt read all that you wrote so u might have wrote a bout dinasaurs or ssumting like that in the middle, if thats the case for get what i said, but bottom line is who is pitiful enough to pick a fight on the web i mean ts not worth it its a waste of everyones time and urs as well just watch sum anime and chill. and sry for wasting pplkz time with all this if it seemed like nonsnse i felt that it just had to be typed.....wow i type fast with my wifi keyboard it may not be all spelled right but its a lot to readsoo ill do this



DONOT rEAD IF U DONT WANNA WASTE UR TIME


i just read the last post las paragraph, also just saw the picks, and why would any one read all of the comments concerning this singer or perhaps ill say; "singer"

wow....you had the time to read this the crap we wrote...next time i'll recommend you an anime or something




to make this quote even huger LOL AVRIL HAS AN ANIME


ill add my 2 cents



















































































































































rofl


lol morat u rock


rofl this is crazy too long,



















































lol


so awesome












































lol this is fun


zomg my page is lagging,














uh i would hang out with lets ee avril lavigne? la vig knee. bavigneee, chavignee, whatever ig knee
no really
id hang out with uhhh the dude for my avatar my minds a litle murkey so i cant remember almost any1s name so much
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.