funny pics of celebs
Posted 3/6/08
LOL.
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
I think this thread has failed~!
4562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / outa space...
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
Sorry we moved it to drama
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
Saying LOL isn't the best way to start a thread...
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
Newb.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Explicit_Female wrote:

Newb.


THE NUBS ARE COMING QUIK CUDDLE ME FOR PROTECTION
Posted 3/6/08

Runshushu wrote:

I think this thread has failed~!

you can't say "Fail" anymore cuz thats considered "Flaming"
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

I think this thread has failed~!

you can't say "Fail" anymore cuz thats considered "Flaming"


Stupidity should always allow flaming.
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
i agree, what a bunch of whiners
Posted 3/6/08

NillaSocrates wrote:

LOL.





sypris wrote:
Stupidity should always allow flaming.


some rules were meant to be broken
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

sypris wrote:


Explicit_Female wrote:

Newb.


THE NUBS ARE COMING QUIK CUDDLE ME FOR PROTECTION


*cuddles*
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


sypris wrote:


Explicit_Female wrote:

Newb.


THE NUBS ARE COMING QUIK CUDDLE ME FOR PROTECTION


*cuddles*


See people ONE PERSON CARES :Cuddle:
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


NillaSocrates wrote:

LOL.





sypris wrote:
Stupidity should always allow flaming.


some rules were meant to be broken


That picture pisses me off!!! It makes me want to kill every fucking damn pigeon in California !
You must be logged in to post.