First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Funny pics of Celebrities
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

krisae wrote:


newyear wrote:


krisae wrote:

YOON EUN HYE'S ALIEN LOOK



i was like



if u dont believe heres the link: http://popseoul.com/2007/02/16/yun-eunhyes-alien-look/0216-yoon-eun-hae2jpg/


is this really her??

i can't believe it!!!


hahahah me too when i first saw it! she looked like a mummy



what happened to her in the first place???

2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

krisae wrote:


mansanasko wrote:

guys...

this is MIKE HE!!!!

eewwwwww!!!!



and to think that i got this from the BEST BODY thread!!! lol


rofl! thats creepy hahaha


bravo!!! wahahahahha
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

newyear wrote:


krisae wrote:


newyear wrote:


krisae wrote:

YOON EUN HYE'S ALIEN LOOK



i was like



if u dont believe heres the link: http://popseoul.com/2007/02/16/yun-eunhyes-alien-look/0216-yoon-eun-hae2jpg/


is this really her??

i can't believe it!!!


hahahah me too when i first saw it! she looked like a mummy



what happened to her in the first place???



its just a bad makeup day. hahaha and i dont think it was halloween that time lol :))
heres the link if u wanna see the original post: http://popseoul.com/2007/02/16/yun-eunhyes-alien-look/0216-yoon-eun-hae2jpg
6921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
hahaha...she look like she was ganged up...
2158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Antartica
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

mansanasko wrote:

guys...

this is MIKE HE!!!!

eewwwwww!!!!



and to think that i got this from the BEST BODY thread!!! lol



omg! he looks horrible!
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

krisae wrote:


newyear wrote:


krisae wrote:


newyear wrote:


krisae wrote:

YOON EUN HYE'S ALIEN LOOK



i was like



if u dont believe heres the link: http://popseoul.com/2007/02/16/yun-eunhyes-alien-look/0216-yoon-eun-hae2jpg/


is this really her??

i can't believe it!!!


hahahah me too when i first saw it! she looked like a mummy



what happened to her in the first place???



its just a bad makeup day. hahaha and i dont think it was halloween that time lol :))
heres the link if u wanna see the original post: http://popseoul.com/2007/02/16/yun-eunhyes-alien-look/0216-yoon-eun-hae2jpg


so that's really her.. i thought that its just someone who is trying to imitate her!!! wahahahha
2669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Noitacol
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
ewww...gay...
1090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
hahah~ so funny leh... Love these pics!!!
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

newyear wrote:


krisae wrote:


newyear wrote:


krisae wrote:


newyear wrote:


krisae wrote:

YOON EUN HYE'S ALIEN LOOK



i was like



if u dont believe heres the link: http://popseoul.com/2007/02/16/yun-eunhyes-alien-look/0216-yoon-eun-hae2jpg/


is this really her??

i can't believe it!!!


hahahah me too when i first saw it! she looked like a mummy



what happened to her in the first place???



its just a bad makeup day. hahaha and i dont think it was halloween that time lol :))
heres the link if u wanna see the original post: http://popseoul.com/2007/02/16/yun-eunhyes-alien-look/0216-yoon-eun-hae2jpg


so that's really her.. i thought that its just someone who is trying to imitate her!!! wahahahha


ehhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! is that really YOON EUN HYE?????????????
gosh!
2506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

krisae wrote:

YOON EUN HYE'S ALIEN LOOK



i was like



if u dont believe heres the link: http://popseoul.com/2007/02/16/yun-eunhyes-alien-look/0216-yoon-eun-hae2jpg/


OMG i cant believe it is her.....maybe last time she is not taking good of herself, now she is WOW...nice body
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere only we...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
eun hye is the witch and mike he is her slave.
based on the pictures.. .
914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / spore.
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
omg the pictures are disturbing and weird and creepy lol! haha ehh eun hye's body hot sia and jaejoong is soo cute:D
1153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

krisae wrote:


mansanasko wrote:

guys...

this is MIKE HE!!!!

eewwwwww!!!!



and to think that i got this from the BEST BODY thread!!! lol


rofl! thats creepy hahaha


Dang! That is creepy...
T-Rish 
40422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

ash_toh wrote:

OMG i cant believe it is her.....maybe last time she is not taking good of herself, now she is WOW...nice body


WHOA ...she looks friggin smexxii!!!! n this is comin from a girl...:phew: ...

lol..im not lezzo btw...
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

fasterfox wrote:


newyear wrote:


krisae wrote:


newyear wrote:


krisae wrote:


newyear wrote:


krisae wrote:

YOON EUN HYE'S ALIEN LOOK



i was like



if u dont believe heres the link: http://popseoul.com/2007/02/16/yun-eunhyes-alien-look/0216-yoon-eun-hae2jpg/


is this really her??

i can't believe it!!!


hahahah me too when i first saw it! she looked like a mummy



what happened to her in the first place???



its just a bad makeup day. hahaha and i dont think it was halloween that time lol :))
heres the link if u wanna see the original post: http://popseoul.com/2007/02/16/yun-eunhyes-alien-look/0216-yoon-eun-hae2jpg


so that's really her.. i thought that its just someone who is trying to imitate her!!! wahahahha


ehhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! is that really YOON EUN HYE?????????????
gosh!


whaahhahaha.. we don't have any choice but to believe it!!lol////
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.