First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Koukou Debut
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
At the begining i didnt like it but after the 6th chapter i really liked it...sept for that ugly chick with the glasses who keeps trying too hit on yoh....hope im not spoilin it for anyone....
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Tell me about it...I can't wait for the next chapter!

576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Sleeping on my be...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Lovin it so far!
4662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / europe
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

i loveed it really mUch... ^________-^
Posted 7/5/08
Just read ch. 41. I really hate that glasses girl now. Who does she think she is saying that to Haruna? Yoh is being too nice to her. I like the glasses girl's brother, though. He's nice and I'm glad Yoh is probably going to be mad/jealous over what happened.
31493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
I love this one. It's really nice and it's funny, too. :3
2357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
ahahaa this is getting more and more interesting XD
that girl with the bushy eyebrows and glasses is annoying the heck out of me. lyk STOP HITTING ON YOH!
awwww poor haruna.... waited for yoh but never turned up to the date
hope they get bak together soon!
Posted 7/6/08

Wahhlahh wrote:

ahahaa this is getting more and more interesting XD
that girl with the bushy eyebrows and glasses is annoying the heck out of me. lyk STOP HITTING ON YOH!
awwww poor haruna.... waited for yoh but never turned up to the date
hope they get bak together soon!


Yes! Someone that feels the same way as me. I'm not saying that bitch (I don't know her name so I'm going to call her that from now on, unless my view of her changes) definitely did it on purpose, but it's too much of a coincidence for her to all of a sudden start feeling sick when she knew Yoh was on his way to meet Haruna. I still can't believe what that bitch said to Haruna and making her cry like that. She's never even given Haruna a chance and judges her as a bad girl that's unworthy of Yoh after that. Any girl would be jealous. I'm going to be mad if Haruna feels guilty for being hugged and end up being the one to apologize to Yoh in the next chapter. The guy took her by surprise and was only trying to comfort her.
2357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

BE_LOVED wrote:


Wahhlahh wrote:

ahahaa this is getting more and more interesting XD
that girl with the bushy eyebrows and glasses is annoying the heck out of me. lyk STOP HITTING ON YOH!
awwww poor haruna.... waited for yoh but never turned up to the date
hope they get bak together soon!


Yes! Someone that feels the same way as me. I'm not saying that bitch (I don't know her name so I'm going to call her that from now on, unless my view of her changes) definitely did it on purpose, but it's too much of a coincidence for her to all of a sudden start feeling sick when she knew Yoh was on his way to meet Haruna. I still can't believe what that bitch said to Haruna and making her cry like that. She's never even given Haruna a chance and judges her as a bad girl that's unworthy of Yoh after that. Any girl would be jealous. I'm going to be mad if Haruna feels guilty for being hugged and end up being the one to apologize to Yoh in the next chapter. The guy took her by surprise and was only trying to comfort her.


YES! exactly!!!! hi 5 ! that bushy-eyebrow girl is juss a pain in the butt! srslyyy though she is jus jealous of Haruna that shes got such a good boyfriend yeahh ill be sad if Haruna apologizes in the end. But that guy( the bushy-eyebrow girl's brother) is jus comforting her, hope Yoh understands. But mostly likely not
1474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08
Ohmagosh. Koukou Debut ish probably one of my favourite shoujo mangas.
It's cause it has funny and romantic moments too. <3
I heart Yoh. Ehehe. : D
I don't like that new girl. In the series, with the black hair and glasses though. D: Wahh.
But Yoh and Haruna MUST stay together~ :3
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
well i didnt like it at the beging but after the 6th chapter i reeallly liked it! But i really hate the chick who likes yoh with the glasses...u knoe the fat ugly one with no neck...i HATE her
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

jasmineology wrote:

Tell me about it...I can't wait for the next chapter!



Dude u r sooooo rite! I can't STAND her!
1383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Marietta Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
I love it! I got volume 4 yesterday and it is so cute. It's a very good manga. Especially considering some of the silly stuff out there.
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada, British C...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
i think haruna is the MOST annoying girl i've ever seen in a manga...but that's what makes it funny.
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
i like this series!
yohXharuna
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.