sm for d grayman
Creator
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 3/7/08
this month rare is the couple dress if u haf gf in this crunchyroll do fine to buy one couple dress
plz tell me which would u like to include in and i will make it .. like necklace shop.....



girl clothes


cute pinky dress
golds: 2500

kawaii winter clothes
golds: 2000

egypt princess dress
golds: 2400

romantic pure white dress
golds: 5000

blacky sleeveless dress
golds: 2500

sexy pant and short full set with acessories
golds:3000

haiwaniian girl dress
golds: 2900

sunflower girl top and pant plus accesories
golds:3000


boy clothing


cool t shirt and pant with accessories
golds: 3000

normal t shirt and jean
golds: 1500

cute boyboy look
golds: 2000

black amour set
golds:3500

hiphop style look
golds:3500

strong looking style
golds:3000

gentle look
golds:2500




recommendated(this month couple dress)
(rare)

golds:7000

Moderator
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
how to get golds?
Creator
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

ZiQiCuteCute wrote:

how to get golds?


in order to get golds u
- upload pic the amount of pic uploaded must be notified
-invite members
-be active:)
Moderator
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:

how to get golds?


in order to get golds u
- upload pic the amount of pic uploaded must be notified
-invite members
-be active:)

i active
didn't invite or upload pics
Creator
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

ZiQiCuteCute wrote:


musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:

how to get golds?


in order to get golds u
- upload pic the amount of pic uploaded must be notified
-invite members
-be active:)

i active
didn't invite or upload pics


yup u are active but in order to get golds first u need to sign up a sm card and will haf some free golds and plus all other golds exclude from the free oen
Creator
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

ZiQiCuteCute wrote:


musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:

how to get golds?


in order to get golds u
- upload pic the amount of pic uploaded must be notified
-invite members
-be active:)

i active
didn't invite or upload pics


:) ty for ur invite
-finish ur sm card le do fine to go to the photo section to take a look at it

info
-one member invited-20 golds(for todae for tmr onward 40golds)
-one photo uploaded-30 golds
Creator
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

ZiQiCuteCute wrote:


musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:

how to get golds?


in order to get golds u
- upload pic the amount of pic uploaded must be notified
-invite members
-be active:)

i active
didn't invite or upload pics


ty for ur invite i had already finish ur sm card do find to go to the photo section to take alook at it..

info
-one members joined-20 golds(tmr 40 golds onward)
-one photo uploaded-30 golds
and pls write down wad u wan to buy at here if u are gg to buy somethjing from sm
Moderator
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:


musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:

how to get golds?


in order to get golds u
- upload pic the amount of pic uploaded must be notified
-invite members
-be active:)

i active
didn't invite or upload pics


ty for ur invite i had already finish ur sm card do find to go to the photo section to take alook at it..

info
-one members joined-20 golds(tmr 40 golds onward)
-one photo uploaded-30 golds
and pls write down wad u wan to buy at here if u are gg to buy somethjing from sm

so many rules.......

Creator
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

ZiQiCuteCute wrote:


musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:


musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:

how to get golds?


in order to get golds u
- upload pic the amount of pic uploaded must be notified
-invite members
-be active:)

i active
didn't invite or upload pics


ty for ur invite i had already finish ur sm card do find to go to the photo section to take alook at it..

info
-one members joined-20 golds(tmr 40 golds onward)
-one photo uploaded-30 golds
and pls write down wad u wan to buy at here if u are gg to buy somethjing from sm

so many rules.......



:P hehe
Moderator
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:


musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:


musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:

how to get golds?


in order to get golds u
- upload pic the amount of pic uploaded must be notified
-invite members
-be active:)

i active
didn't invite or upload pics


ty for ur invite i had already finish ur sm card do find to go to the photo section to take alook at it..

info
-one members joined-20 golds(tmr 40 golds onward)
-one photo uploaded-30 golds
and pls write down wad u wan to buy at here if u are gg to buy somethjing from sm

so many rules.......



:P hehe


nvm...................zzz
Moderator
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:


musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:

how to get golds?


in order to get golds u
- upload pic the amount of pic uploaded must be notified
-invite members
-be active:)

i active
didn't invite or upload pics


:) ty for ur invite
-finish ur sm card le do fine to go to the photo section to take a look at it

info
-one member invited-20 golds(for todae for tmr onward 40golds)
-one photo uploaded-30 golds

tomorrow i get 40 golds more???

Moderator
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
i want buy the black sleeveless dress but not much gold T_T
my avatar clothes so lame
Creator
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

ZiQiCuteCute wrote:

i want buy the black sleeveless dress but not much gold T_T
my avatar clothes so lame


won i think ur avatar is nice... anyway i was thinking of dropping the price anyway adding ur golds ciz ur friend joining in:)
Moderator
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

musicgurlz wrote:


ZiQiCuteCute wrote:

i want buy the black sleeveless dress but not much gold T_T
my avatar clothes so lame


won i think ur avatar is nice... anyway i was thinking of dropping the price anyway adding ur golds ciz ur friend joining in:)

u joining in?
You must be logged in to post.