First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Principal's Office(opinion section)
Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
put ur opinions here, oh yeah principal
lets hav an i.d. here
Posted 3/7/08

rucilful wrote:

put ur opinions here, oh yeah principal
lets hav an i.d. here


dat's a goOd idea .. =]
Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


rucilful wrote:

put ur opinions here, oh yeah principal
lets hav an i.d. here


dat's a goOd idea .. =]


arigatou
Posted 3/7/08

rucilful wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:


rucilful wrote:

put ur opinions here, oh yeah principal
lets hav an i.d. here


dat's a goOd idea .. =]


arigatou


hm .. will the principal make them ? i could make them if i have time ..
Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


rucilful wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:


rucilful wrote:

put ur opinions here, oh yeah principal
lets hav an i.d. here


dat's a goOd idea .. =]


arigatou


hm .. will the principal make them ? i could make them if i have time ..


i cud make dem 2, i hav experience in dis things, esp being a mod at photo making,
here is d outline wen made der wil b mor designs
Posted 3/7/08

rucilful wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:


rucilful wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:


rucilful wrote:

put ur opinions here, oh yeah principal
lets hav an i.d. here


dat's a goOd idea .. =]


arigatou


hm .. will the principal make them ? i could make them if i have time ..


i cud make dem 2, i hav experience in dis things, esp being a mod at photo making,
here is d outline wen made der wil b mor designs


oh i see .. ^ ^ yur very talented . yuu part of student executive board ?
Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


rucilful wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:


rucilful wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:


rucilful wrote:

put ur opinions here, oh yeah principal
lets hav an i.d. here


dat's a goOd idea .. =]


arigatou


hm .. will the principal make them ? i could make them if i have time ..


i cud make dem 2, i hav experience in dis things, esp being a mod at photo making,
here is d outline wen made der wil b mor designs


oh i see .. ^ ^ yur very talented . yuu part of student executive board ?


not yet
Moderator
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / a planet that we...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
erm... what about if we have some back up singer??
Moderator
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / a planet that we...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


kiriyaerika wrote:

erm... what about if we have some back up singer??

maybe it's up to the singing teacher to choose ? but we dont have one yet ..


erm... yeah... i hope the member will fill the Job Applicants....
Posted 3/7/08

kiriyaerika wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:


kiriyaerika wrote:

erm... what about if we have some back up singer??

maybe it's up to the singing teacher to choose ? but we dont have one yet ..


erm... yeah... i hope the member will fill the Job Applicants....

yehs .. im hoping this group will be active if possible everydaii ..
Moderator
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / a planet that we...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


kiriyaerika wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:


kiriyaerika wrote:

erm... what about if we have some back up singer??

maybe it's up to the singing teacher to choose ? but we dont have one yet ..


erm... yeah... i hope the member will fill the Job Applicants....

yehs .. im hoping this group will be active if possible everydaii ..


huhuhu..... im hoping like that too....
Moderator
6740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Clow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
how bout we make a band by choosing d best of d s2dents
Posted 3/7/08

rucilful wrote:

how bout we make a band by choosing d best of d s2dents

is the principal still online .. ? coz i really cant say i approve or not of certain fings here .. >.<"
Moderator
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / a planet that we...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


rucilful wrote:

how bout we make a band by choosing d best of d s2dents

is the principal still online .. ? coz i really cant say i approve or not of certain fings here .. >.<"


erm... i think she is on9...
Posted 3/7/08
hey guyz i'm still online
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.