First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Principal's Office(opinion section)
Posted 3/10/08

Lamia_PhantomPhoenix wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:


Lamia_PhantomPhoenix wrote:
well... I still thinking but can u help me out of dis? I can't do dis without everyone's help

oh okaii . ^ ^ um ..this contest will have to have lyrics i gess .. ?
if it was an instrumental piece, we wont be able to tell if it's goOd or not ..

of course, it has a lyrics

then i gess we can make a thread for the contest .. r there any rules ? like no coarse language ..
Moderator
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / North America Bri...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


Lamia_PhantomPhoenix wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:


Lamia_PhantomPhoenix wrote:
well... I still thinking but can u help me out of dis? I can't do dis without everyone's help

oh okaii . ^ ^ um ..this contest will have to have lyrics i gess .. ?
if it was an instrumental piece, we wont be able to tell if it's goOd or not ..

of course, it has a lyrics

then i gess we can make a thread for the contest .. r there any rules ? like no coarse language ..

yes, 1st, d originality of d song is a must, 2nd, english or japanese must be d lyrics, no other languages... can u think of rules?

Member
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
no bad language in the lyrics?
Member
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
how about we make a dorm?since it's a school......
Posted 3/11/08

Lamia_PhantomPhoenix wrote:
yes, 1st, d originality of d song is a must, 2nd, english or japanese must be d lyrics, no other languages... can u think of rules?

okaii .. so there r three rules ..

1. song originality
2. use of english and/or japanese only . no other languages
3. no use of coarse language
Posted 3/11/08

littercrafter wrote:

how about we make a dorm?since it's a school......

well we did have dat in mind but haven't got round to making dorms or classrooms juz yets . but classes & dorms will open up soOn, so please come back regularly for updates on this group .. =]
Moderator
31963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore^^v
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
hmm i wonders~ lets hold meetin bout this
Posted 3/12/08

snoopyme wrote:

hmm i wonders~ lets hold meetin bout this

yehs .. we need a certain daii maybe every week where everyone can meet up & discuss ideas, issues & stuff ..
Moderator
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / North America Bri...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


Lamia_PhantomPhoenix wrote:
yes, 1st, d originality of d song is a must, 2nd, english or japanese must be d lyrics, no other languages... can u think of rules?

okaii .. so there r three rules ..

1. song originality
2. use of english and/or japanese only . no other languages
3. no use of coarse language

Ok, dat's better, I think we shuld announce dis 2 every1

Posted 3/12/08

Lamia_PhantomPhoenix wrote:
Ok, dat's better, I think we shuld announce dis 2 every1

yehs we should .. do yuu want to put on the page or i will .. ?
Moderator
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / North America Bri...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
it's all urs if u want, I'll just tell dem abt d infos of dis contest
Member
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


snoopyme wrote:

hmm i wonders~ lets hold meetin bout this

yehs .. we need a certain daii maybe every week where everyone can meet up & discuss ideas, issues & stuff ..


great idea!!

Moderator
31963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore^^v
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
k den let settle on one date^^
Posted 3/13/08
um .. wat daii r yuu all free ? ( mods. & student council )
Member
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
free at weekdays in the morning only>_<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.