First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply PERSONAL ACTIVITIES
Hunter
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

neon_09 wrote:


ukime wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


ukime wrote:

hehheh..i've got another pic of one of our beaches...lol..juz got back from our outing/overnite..stil sleepy actually...



wow ukime you've got some cool beach there ah..where is that?


hehehe..misamis oriental..hey neon post some pics oi..hehe i bet ur place s nice too!


soon i'll post...hehehe..just sit back there^_^



ok..il watch out for it..hehehe..inform me ha?. lol..wonder wat u look like..
Hunter
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

rynabella wrote:

and another... this is when we went up in the mountains in cebu ....






nice pix ryan..lol..iv been to cebu too but i haven't gone to this place..aha diay ni nga lugar sa cebu? (wer n cebu?)
Hunter
1679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / cebu, philippines
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

ukime wrote:


rynabella wrote:

and another... this is when we went up in the mountains in cebu ....






nice pix ryan..lol..iv been to cebu too but i haven't gone to this place..aha diay ni nga lugar sa cebu? (wer n cebu?)


it's called kawasan falls... its just 4-5 hours travel from cebu city proper....
it very nice...
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
wow, nice pix.. galing ü.. ive never been to cebu or misamis or actually ive never been to any province :((

its so breathtaking.. im loving beachside views and the falls thing.. i wish i could go there someday ü..

thanks for the uploads guys ü.. thank you talaga ü..


~~updated
Hunter
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

reyncohit wrote:

wow, nice pix.. galing ü.. ive never been to cebu or misamis or actually ive never been to any province :((

its so breathtaking.. im loving beachside views and the falls thing.. i wish i could go there someday ü..

thanks for the uploads guys ü.. thank you talaga ü..


~~updated



lol..saan ba ang sa nu sa phils? ..i wish i could go tour the world..
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

reyncohit wrote:

wow, nice pix.. galing ü.. ive never been to cebu or misamis or actually ive never been to any province :((

its so breathtaking.. im loving beachside views and the falls thing.. i wish i could go there someday ü..

thanks for the uploads guys ü.. thank you talaga ü..


~~updated


would you want us two to go there together..heheh...
Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

ukime wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


ukime wrote:


neon_09 wrote:


ukime wrote:

hehheh..i've got another pic of one of our beaches...lol..juz got back from our outing/overnite..stil sleepy actually...



wow ukime you've got some cool beach there ah..where is that?


hehehe..misamis oriental..hey neon post some pics oi..hehe i bet ur place s nice too!


soon i'll post...hehehe..just sit back there^_^



ok..il watch out for it..hehehe..inform me ha?. lol..wonder wat u look like..


you'll be surprised when you see me^_^
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

ukime wrote:

lol..saan ba ang sa nu sa phils? ..i wish i could go tour the world..


cavite ü.. ahahah ako naman, im not aiming to see the world - just any province with lots of nature's view with it will do ü.. i love the mahangin-open space-maraming puno-beach area type of view kasi eh ü.. ahahaha yes, i am a nature lover ü..
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

neon_09 wrote:

would you want us two to go there together..heheh...


oh how i really wish, partner ü..
Hunter
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

reyncohit wrote:


neon_09 wrote:

would you want us two to go there together..heheh...


oh how i really wish, partner ü..


hehheh..lol..ur both(neon & u) from cavite?kapitbahay?

r there many beaches in cavite?
Hunter
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / the universe
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
this is the university seal of our school...



it is very fun here and the lessons, exams and professors are very challenging..
but the people here are very fun to be with..
and every moment and experience is worth remembering whether it's good or bad
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/14/08

ukime wrote:

hehheh..lol..ur both(neon & u) from cavite?kapitbahay?

r there many beaches in cavite?


ahah not really.. he's from Naic and im from GMA, we're still miles away from each other..

no, no beach in cavite, the nearest beach resort from cavite is batangas..
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
my daughter's graduation last March 17 ü..



heh, cant find any better shots than this ü..

Creator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
hey reyn why are you not with them on the pictures
Hunter-Moderator
6015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Greed Island / Gr...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
nah, im camera shy.. besides, im ugly and fat =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.