First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Bitter Virgin
Posted 7/21/08

GintokiSakata wrote:

Hmm, that might be true.
I'll edit my post in case for further misuderstanding

End of conversation ~


of. Not "for"
76282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

cRYP7 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

Hmm, that might be true.
I'll edit my post in case for further misuderstanding

End of conversation ~


of. Not "for"


never a dull moment with you huh? lol
76282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

Hmm, that might be true.
I'll edit my post in case for further misuderstanding

End of conversation ~


of. Not "for"


never a dull moment with you huh? lol


Get back to the anime section
:3


quiet you >.>

do not make me get MangaKami to own your ass >.> lol
Posted 7/21/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

Hmm, that might be true.
I'll edit my post in case for further misuderstanding

End of conversation ~


of. Not "for"


And this is relevent because?
=_=
I now view you as an atrocious demon who have no mercy


has. Not "have".
Posted 7/21/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

Hmm, that might be true.
I'll edit my post in case for further misuderstanding

End of conversation ~


of. Not "for"


And this is relevent because?
=_=
I now view you as an atrocious demon who have no mercy


has. Not "have".


Present, not past.


Parallel structure. All parts of a sentence have to be in the same tense, or else it is considered a fragment.
Posted 7/21/08

GintokiSakata wrote:

It is of the same tense, therefore,
has =/= Parallel structure
We can go all day about this, but rules are rules, we cannot correct a person's grammar consistently.

I now view you as an atrocious demon who have no mercy


I see your point. But this sentence can once again, be taken in two different ways. You can be describing either the "you" or the "demon" has having no mercy. Depending on the view point of a person, the sentence will be wrong.

Now, this correction is in the point that you are describing the "you" in the sentence.

We can divide this sentence into two parts. The first part is the simplest form.

I now view you as an atrocious demon.

We can end the sentence there and it would make sense. What follows this, is just another adjective phrase.

who have no mercy.

If you were talking in the first person form and said "I have no mercy", then it would make sense. However, you are talking in the third person when you refer to this phrase. You can not say "he have no mercy". Therefore, the proper wording is: who has no mercy.

Posted 7/21/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


That vouches you as right, but, why are you so fixated on sentence structures? It's clearly not the main point of this thread.




Your first quote was not about the main point of this thread either. But that does not mean I can give you a hard time XD
Posted 7/21/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


That vouches you as right, but, why are you so fixated on sentence structures? It's clearly not the main point of this thread.




Your first quote was not about the main point of this thread either. But that does not mean I can give you a hard time XD


I swear, when I become king, I will not make you my prophet >.>


We shall talk about that when you become king.
5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Bern34 wrote:


tony_animefan1 wrote:


tampic wrote:

This has made me cry on a couple fo occasions.
Its an all-round great manga, although a bit sad.


youre dramatic no one cares if you cry or not

on another notice i wanna check it out ive never read something so mature


I care, therefore your retarded comment is refuted. Are you seeking attention by making retarded comments to random people?


are you kidding me? you eudd idiots are stalker i bet it makes you happy to ind a post so old. get a life first you message me acting as a women, then you try to bash on me, and now youre tracking all my posts?

im thinking someone else is looking for attention


wow 2 come to attack me, classic eudd tactic gain up on a person because theiyre far superior than i am


lol drop it idiots
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
The story was the saddest I have read so far around chapter 6 you feel like these are real people and real life happening . Also about the step father I will kill chop and crucify his ass , take him down on the third day and stab him just to make sure , then a roman candle tribute (Petrol+Fire=Crispy) . Seriously if you feel like crying a little give Bitter Virgin a read .
Posted 7/22/08
average
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in Mt. Olympus.
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
it was touching.
5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 7/22/08


you guys are idiots ive said it before leave the forums alone i have no interest of drawing attention to my self by showing that you and your group have no intelligence.

have an issue with my posts messege me about it.

and i wasnt completely off topic you asked me if i was seeking attention and i said im thinking someone else is looking for attention

1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / aaa
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
It's a good manga, but not the best really. Okey i agree, it's damn touching, but if you wanna do a manga like this it should be more realistic. Not like bumping on eachother all the time. It's to many coincidense. But the mangaka could really express this feeling to max! I guess most of the readers almost fell a tear when reading it, or even could've relate to it. The artwork i must give my best to the mangaka. It's enjoyable to watch. This is my opinion of the manga, I give it a 7/10. Peace out
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.