First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Bitter Virgin
Posted 5/15/08

tony_animefan1 wrote:


tegweni wrote:


tony_animefan1 wrote:


tampic wrote:


tony_animefan1 wrote:


its a damn manga book its not even a novel the story line is not even that sad i would know i dont cry much either

youre seeking attention admit it


And just who would I want to seek attention from on the internet? ...you? Haha, you aren't that siginifcant. Also, you're 19, right? Are you trying to pick on someone 4 years younger? Does that make you feel better about yourself? Well, what ever floats your boat, buddy.


wow 3 years!!!! how dramatic!!! get over yopur self like you said its the internet its not real life i can pick on a 2 year old if i want!!!!

attention seeker


How does three years become dramatic? By you using excessive exclamation marks? The word I would of used it pathetic, who tells someone so many years their junior that they're seeking attention for genuinely stating their opinion?
Anyway, wouldn't it make more sense to call yourself an attention seeker if you claim to want to pick on two year olds over the internet..?


i said youre so dramatic because its only 3 years difference!!!!

And thx i agree with you, you are pathetic sorry i wasnt able to find the correct words at the moment and it wouldnt make me an attention seeker if i picked on 2 years old because like you theyre pathetic lol


You didn't say I'm dramatic you called me friend dramatic. 3 years difference is actually alot when in teenage years because of education differences.. But now I think I can rightly judge that Tammy could be counted as 3 years your elder based on brains alone. -.-"
You seem to have selective reading oh and I'm afraid you're not forgiven.
I believe it would, not only that but it would make you even more of a degenerate. If two year olds can be considered pathetic, atleast they grow out of it. Unlike yourself.
Also, I hope you didn't really lol, if you did then I can rightly claim you've got a terrible sense of humour, especially if laughing at your own child-like jokes.
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
sounds interesting
2137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / White Lake Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
I love the story, it's adorable.
7619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Masinag.
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
i'm waiting for the new chapter or volume does any1 know when it will be out
1317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
i thinks its a pretty interesting manga can't wait for the next chapter
Posted 5/15/08

nikkusu13 wrote:

i'm waiting for the new chapter or volume does any1 know when it will be out


where did you read it?
7157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
anyone know when the next chapter is coming out ?
7619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Masinag.
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:


nikkusu13 wrote:

i'm waiting for the new chapter or volume does any1 know when it will be out


where did you read it?


onemanga.com
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ?
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
a nice manga...
waaahhhh.... I can't wait for the next volume anymore!!!!
1813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
does anyone know when will the next chapter be release???
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
i lOVE THIS Manga!!!
It's depressing but still
That blonde(i think) girl is a Total Bitch!
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08
It was okie =O.... it had a okay plot but it was one of the mangas I couldn't like @_@...
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
at first, i'm naervous to read it because it's in the mature category..

i thought when it said mature, it means it's liike desire climax..

but i decided to just read it... i saiid to myself that it's thhe story that counts..

but when i started to read it and finished till the last released chapter i didn't see any mature thing at all...
Posted 5/20/08
the story is too emo XD
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
I love Bitter Virgin, simply because it is realistic and not your average "all goes well, there are no consequences" manga.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.