First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Best fire user
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 3/7/08 , edited 3/7/08
In your own opinion,who is the best fire user that can match up with other fire users.

mine would be.....

Natsu Dragonil from Fairy tail

Generates fire from any part of his body and feeds on any type of fire generated by his enemy.

1581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
the main guy or his brother from flame of recca, i forgot both their names
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / ....T^T LOST!
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
Natsume from gakuen alice !!!!
hmmm...does tusna count (cause of the dying will flame?)

3285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Montreal, Qc
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
the 1rst general of the 13 squads in bleach? he torches everything
other then that i dno that many...
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
Ace in One Piece
Posted 3/7/08
Hiei of course can there be no other...


I also like Wolfram from Kyo Kara Maoh
8150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
i would say that "Amaterasu" from naruto's itachi is the best fire b/c it burns everything including fire itself
941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
Some guy in Air Gear.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
Tasuki from Fushigo Yuugi!!
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
that fire guy from Full Metal Alchemist? oO

Can't remember his name.. *goes to check*
Posted 3/7/08

crush_dance wrote:

In your own opinion,who is the best fire user that can match up with other fire users.

mine would be.....

Natsu Dragonil from Fairy tail

Generates fire from any part of his body and feeds on any type of fire generated by his enemy.





HELL YEAH! natsu rocks
Posted 3/7/08

Twinkle1 wrote:

Ace in One Piece


ace is the best fire user. he rocks
Posted 3/7/08

AHTL wrote:

that fire guy from Full Metal Alchemist? oO

Can't remember his name.. *goes to check*


Roy...he is awesome too lol
3879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

Thuy3 wrote:


Twinkle1 wrote:

Ace in One Piece


ace is the best fire user. he rocks


ace...
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
Natsume Hyuuga
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.